Gleason Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2011

We are a family run business for over 30 yrs and pride ourselves in only doing the right job at affordable prices, and there is no job to big or small! Fully licensed and insured...

TopNotch Sewer

Top Notch Sewer DBA Rooterman is a , bonded and insured sewer serving Westchester County. We have more than 15 years of experience providing premium sewer services to homes and businesses. When you call Top Notch Sewer, expect on-time service within an hour. All of our commercial work is backed by a one-month warranty, and residential work is warranted for three months. You can depend on us for your sewer cleaning needs! Additional phone number- 914-384-1443

Offers by TopNotch Sewer on Angi
DRAIN SAVER

24 HOURS 7 DAYS A WEEK EMERGENCY SEWER SERVICE.

NORTH JERSEY RENOVATING

Premier Design-Build Remodeling Contractor At North Jersey Renovating NJR, we believe details are everything. From the most subtle architectural detail to big bold design ideas, we bring your vision to life. From our initial consultation through project completion, our paramount goal is exceeding our client’s expectations. We have been in the design-build, remodeling, home renovating business since 1992 and bring more than 25 years of experience to your home improvement project. NJR, Design-build is a process focused on getting the most value out of your remodeling project, while having a stress-free experience. Even the simplest home remodeling or construction project can take over your life. The amount of time and effort involved in researching, interviewing, and hiring electricians, plumbers, tile installers and other construction professionals is massive. NJR has spent years assembling a team of professional, experienced, reliable and skilled partners who take pride in their approach and results. Our design-build process is designed to take the hassle and stress out of home remodeling and construction. We manage your entire project, from initial design concepts all the way to completion. When you’re ready to invest your time with the​ best home, bathroom, or kitchen remodeling contractors in New Jersey, contact North Jersey Renovating.

04/11/2017

They were great - really nice and friendly, fixed the problem with no issue, in and out quickly and the work has held up well since.

Description of Work
Needed some plumbing work done on a Sunday - they came (there was a slightly increased fee as a result) really quickly, a leaking radiator control valve.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

04/01/2017

Everything went great. He looked at the problem, ordered the parts and completed the job in a very timely manner. Very happy

Description of Work
Repaired urinal in our men's bathroom.

03/10/2017

I called Gleason who had done work for my daughter. Ryan came by and checked out several possibilities. He focused on the valve and replaced the simple piece. Whole job took less than an hour - plus the time to study the situation and buy the piece. We will be doing some renovation in another bathroom and Gleason will be the plumber. Total price 250.00.

Description of Work
We had a slow leak from the second floor shower. I called a recommended plumber. He sealed all the areas where he thought the leak was coming – twice. Continued to leak.

11/30/2016

Ryan did a great job. We needed work done in the evening as the leak was filling a pot every 20 minutes, not to mention laundry needed doing. He asked for pictures of the problem and let us know when he would arrive. When he got here he walked through what needed to be done. The rate is higher for an evening appointment, which he let us know upfront would be $250/hr plus materials. Great communica...

Description of Work
Water valve connecting to washing machine leaking.

10/31/2016

Ryan was a pleasure to deal with. His work was clean and efficient. Would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
minor plumbing

10/24/2016

This company is a joke. The workers that came out were lazy and liars. I wanted to have a cooper line installed in my kitchen and have my refrigerator's ice line hooked up. I explained this to the woman who i spoke to when I called in. She had originally advised me that it would be a free estimate. When the workers came out they were frustrated and said the job was going to be very difficult because they had to cut a ceiling downstairs in order to run the line. If they would have shown a sincere interest they may have realized that I was willing to pay their asking price because I really wanted the ice line hooked up. Since I saw their lack of interest in such a "difficult" project I thanked them and sent them on their way. A few days later I received a very phone call from the company's nasty receptionist (or whatever she was) stating that I had a bill due of over $200 bucks. She said that the workers told her that I had lots of questions and they stayed here for 1 1/2 hours (not true). Therefore, they needed to be paid for all the time they spent here. Doing what? I told her that there was absolutely no way I would pay that amount since zero (0) work had been done. The woman was very irate and after about 20 minutes of back of worth with this "receptionist" said well we will not charge you and we will never visit your home again. Ummmm OK fine. Your workers are lazy anyway and you are irate. They will reply to my comment leaving some nonsense comment that they have put a spin on I'm sure. But take my advice. Don't use this company. You would be better off finding a plumber who works independently that is licensed or finding another plumbing company. Because this big business was HORRIBLE!

Description of Work
Cooper line Drainage issues in bathroom

Category heating & cooling contractor

07/27/2016

The crew from Gleason were polite, accommodating and professional throughout. Ryan came out and estimated the work and was there for the start of the project. He came onsite mid-way through when I called because of a problem I perceived related to the radiator - he re-assured me that it wasn't a problem and he was right. There were 3 guys on-site for two half days (before and after the kitchen updates). I gave detailed requirements on sink configuration and the waste line for the sink as we needed clearance for under-sink recycling bins - they were happy to accommodate. Clearance was tight for the installation of the new cooktop and they were able to place the gas line exactly where requested. Once finished, Bob requested some stainless steel cleaner so he could clean-up the inevitable mess made after installation. They were also happy to sweep and cleanup any mess they had made. The floor had been recently re-finished and I requested that they leave shoes outside - no problem for them. They were very thorough in testing everything they had done. I will use Gleason plumbing for all my future needs.

Description of Work
Plumbing work related to the replacement of Kitchen fixtures including refrigerator water supply, radiator piping, gas cooktop, under-mounted sink, faucet and waste. There would be two separate visits - one to remove the old fixtures and a second to hook up the new.

Category plumber","home remodeling contractor

05/04/2016

Description of Work
I asked Mr. Gleason to provide a quote on installing a second water heater for my property. Having told me he would go round on the Thursday, he did not go round till the Saturday, and then quoted me $4500. He never responded with my request for a written breakdown of the costs, and in the end I called another plumber who quoted $2000 less, responded and arrived when he said he would, and is also listed on Angies List as an A rated plumber.

Category plumber

05/02/2016

They didn't do any work. We didn't move forward with anything. If I didn't go with them it was because of the prices.

Description of Work
They did an estimate.

Category heating & cooling contractor

04/18/2016

He was extremely accommodating on timing and getting here fast. Gave us a heads up as to when he would be here and was right on time. If you need a plumber, hands down these guys are the ones to call.

Description of Work
I had a foul odor in one of my bathrooms. Ryan came out and investigated, gave me a few possible scenarios and things to check out and helped me figure out the problem.

Category plumber","home remodeling contractor

Hydronic Heating. Specialize in Boilers and Radiant heating,Plumbing, gas, & heating equipment repairs. Oil to gas boiler conversions. Boiler & water heater installations. Hot water units. Ductless air conditioning. Heat pump units installed.

oil boiler cleaning; we do not service A/C units.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express