NU-Life Resources

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2011

At Nu-Life Resources it is our job to provide for your health and safety against dangerous and toxic mold. We will utilize the latest in technology utilizing thermal imaging, moisture, meters, and detailed laboratory analysis to identify & eliminate water and mold. We will contain the contaminated area using advanced negative pressure containment systems. Most importantly, we will remove the water source and mold so it will never return. It is our objective at Nu-Life Resources in partnership with New York State, Center for Disease Control Center, and the Environmental Protection Agency to provide our customers a healthier and cleaner indoor environment....

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

mold removal (119)home remodeling (1)basement remodeling (4)woodworking (3)gutter repair (2)drywall (2)decks & porches (2)

08/13/2022

Scott U.

Showed up on time, did an excellent job removing the mold and coating the attic and crawlspace. I found some mold when pulling up some wood paneling. They removed some sheet rock and treated the studs at no additional charge while they were here.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

07/13/2022

Dana K.

Wonderful, professional and friendly!

Description of Work
basement

Work Completed On 07/16/2022

07/13/2022

Ken S.

They were timely and efficient in performing the remediation work. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them again, if needed.

Description of Work
attic remediation, ventilation, insulation

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

07/12/2022

Richard K.

Everyone was on time and cleaned up well, were very polite. Jeff even came back because we had a question. I would recommend him to my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
basement mold remediation

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

12/16/2021

kevin M.

I was very pleased with the job by Nu Life. I had a serious mold problem in my attic. Jeff‘s team did an excellent job of taking care of the mold issue. I did have the job inspected by a New York State inspector, and he also indicated it was an excellent job. I would highly recommend Jeff’s company, Nu Life.

Description of Work
attic mold remediation, ventilation, insulation

Work Completed On 12/18/2021

12/16/2021

jill B.

Jeff was extremely knowledgeable when first examining my issues and explained everything to me. He and his team were so thorough and professional when completing the work. I was very nervous to have this work done but Jeff and team did an awesome job! They cleaned up after the work was done as well. Thanks Jeff!

Description of Work
attic, main floor remediation, ventilation

Work Completed On 12/18/2021

11/16/2021

jen J.

The job was very professionally handled. Nulife helped remove some items that were prone to mold and they did the soda blast and encapsulation and also discussed how to avoid mold in the future regarding gutters and drainage and humidity levels etc. They were excellent. I would highly recommend their mold remediation services to anybody who has a mold issue. They are the best!

Description of Work
basement mold remediation

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

11/16/2021

gerard W.

Jeff did a thorough evaluation including moisture testing to determine if we had any issues and if he could be of service to us. We were provided an extensive amount of education on the subject and the best plan of action moving forward. I'd highly recommend NU-Life as your go to mold resource.

Description of Work
main floor office building

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

10/31/2021

kassandra C.

The work force was fast and professional. We couldn’t be happier with the work performed. As a real estate agent, I have utilized their services many times in the past to help my clients. I’ve never been disappointed. 5 stars!

Description of Work
attic mold remediation

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

10/30/2021

chris P.

The crew showed up on time and were professional and efficient. Before I know it they were done. Answered all questions and were friendly. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
attic remediation and ventilation

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

10/13/2021

steve P.

The work was done quickly and thoroughly. The crew was very professional and we would recommend the company to others that need mold remediation

Description of Work
main floor md remediation

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

10/02/2021

Dayle B.

It went great. They responded to me in a punctual manner. It was scheduled in a reasonable amount of time. They did a great job on the work performed and a great job cleaning up after them selves. I have actually already hired them again for another job.

Description of Work
attic remediation and ventilation

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

08/29/2021

Margaret W.

After a negative experience with a previous mold remediation company, we hired Nu Life. Jeff with his team not only did an excellent job removing the mold in our home, he answered all our questions, provided solid recommendations and guaranteed his work. I definitely trust his work and would easily recommend his company. Nu Life was a good ending to what had been a bad story.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

08/04/2021

Ken H.

We were extremely pleased with the job performed by Nu Life on our house. We have owned this home for 31 years and we are preparing it for eventual sale as we plan for downsizing. The home was built in 1979, and at that time, the regulations for ventilation were not as rigorous as they are today. Consequently, mold had formed in our attic, and we were seeing evidence of it in one of the upstairs bathrooms. Jeff came in and made an assessment, providing us with separate quotes for each job, and thoroughly explained what would be performed. We accepted both quotes, and his crews arrived punctually on the dates scheduled. They were polite, respectful, careful and courteous, and did the job as outlined. They sealed the areas that were being worked on, and worked diligently. An independent inspector (required by law for a separate fee) examined the work that was done, and certified that it was done properly. Billing was through email, and we paid immediately. I would highly recommend using NuLife for any mold remediation that is needed.

Description of Work
Mold remediation - Attic, and Bathroom deconstruction and mold remediation

Category home remodeling, mold removal

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/29/2021

C S.

Jeff and his crew were great!! Very helpful in explaining the process and answering all our questions. Just bought a new home that had white mold throughout as had been empty for couple of years. They clearly explained what they needed to do, promptly showed up and completely remediated all the mold in the crawlspace and first floor. He removed mold in our attic in our previous home and did a great job, and in another family member’s home. We highly recommend him!

Description of Work
full home remediation

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

04/25/2021

wanda L.

They were great. Very professional and polite. They did a great job.

Description of Work
attic ventilation and mold remediation

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

04/25/2021

susan C.

Nu-Life Resources completed the work in a professional, thorough and timely manner. Jeff was easy to reach via text or phone and answered all of my questions before the work started. I would highly recommend this company for mold remediation.

Description of Work
basement and attic mold remediation

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/31/2021

Ann O.

The Nu-Life crew and the owner, Jeff Gerber, are responsive, thorough, competent, knowledgable, professional and courteous. The work was performed as proposed and the clean-up was meticulous. The pricing was fair. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
attic mold remediation

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/16/2021

beth S.

We would definitely recommend Nu-Life Resources for any mold or ventilation problems that you might have. The crew was great, arrived on time and when they were through we couldn’t even tell they had been here. They were also great about answering any questions I had about the job.

Description of Work
attic mold remediation and ventilation

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

03/05/2021

bridget B.

The team was prompt and had a good attitude, despite the added challenge of having to navigate our steep driveway. They left the work areas very clean and you wouldn't even know they were there. Great job!

Description of Work
attic and crawlspace remediation

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

02/18/2021

Bill F.

Jeff and his team were very professional and on time. They got rid of the mold and fixed the ventilation in the attic. I would 100% recommend Nu-life Resources. We are extremely satisfied with the completed work.

Description of Work
Mold remediation Attic

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

02/18/2021

Bill F.

Excellent work and very professional. They got rid of all the mold in my attic and fixed the ventilation. I would 100% recommend Nu-life Resources for mold remediation. We are extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
attic Remediation

Work Completed On 02/18/2021