Bellflower Landscaping

Founded 1990 • With Angi since February 2006

We have been in business for two decades. Our residential and commercial base of satisfied customers grows each year. In our continuing efforts to improve, maintain and enhance your property we are providing this informative web site. Please feel free to visit often and to recommend the site to others. www.bellflowerlandscaping.com...

Pablo Long Landscaping

Pablo long landscaping has been proudly serving the east hampton and surrounding New York areas for over 8 years of experience. Our services include Landscaping Landscaping Contractors Lawn Services Gardening Lawn Care Pruning Lawn Mowing Lawn Maintenance Tree Cutting Tree Removal Sprinkiler Repair Residential & Commercial Area and much more. Are you interested in learning more? Give us a call today at (631) 320-4892

Shoreline Pro Landscape Services

We are located in Madison CT and we also have an office and lawn mow hub in Clinton. We mow from Old Saybrook all the way to Branford and do Killingworth as well. Additionally, we have an efficient and talented Landscape crew. We do flower bed maintenance , mulching , hedge trimming , pruning , 2 to 5 step lawn programs , tree work , brush and log dump runs , garbage dump runs , Landscape design , planting , Spring and Fall Cleanups , Fence Installation, Fireplace Installation , walkways , patios install, snow removal only In Branford , Guilford , Madison , killingworth, Clinton and westbrook , Gutters and So much more . We do a ton of soil jobs and lawn seeding but we do not deliver soil and mulch unless we are also going to be installing these items . Shoreline Pro Lawn and Landscape Services is owned and operated by Joe Cavanaugh 2nd. Although we are not a huge company we do take on large jobs as well as small. Joe also does all the estimating and gets help in the office. We do every job as if it were our own home and take pride in the outcome. Joe and his crew are very meticulous and knowledgeable in the Landscape field. Also employees are given a background check and have several good referrals that were checked in on before hiring. Shoreline Pro is open 24 / 7 365 days out of the year. Don't hire a clown call Joe and his group of Pro's !

JA LAND DEVELOPMENT

J.A. Land development is a full service landscape construction and design company. We specialize in all aspects of landscape and site work from start to finish. Specializing in : -Plantings -grading -design -excavation -driveways -cobblestone -bluestone -stone veneer -cultured stone -patios -custom BBQ's -drainage -land clearing -retaining walls

10/03/2018

Called landscaper, left voicemail. He returned call next day and said he would visit home and give/ leave estimate. After a few days of no response, I called him again, and still no return call. How does a company do business like this and expect to survive/ prosper?. The project was not going to be done for free. I called him on Your recommendation. As a business owner myself, I know that word of...

Description of Work
Stones on both sides of front lawn needed to be removed and taken away. Gutted lawn to be reseeded.

Category landscaping,lawn service

01/20/2017

Easier to work with, more accommodating, & more reliable than other services I've used.

Description of Work
Routine lawn maintenance & yard clean-up, plus occasional special projects.

01/20/2017

Bellflower is the most accommodating & reliable firm of several I've tried.

Description of Work
Routine lawn maintenance, clean-up, & occasional special projects.

05/27/2016

Description of Work
I reached out to this company in early April to come by for an estimate for landscaping work (topsoil, seeding, and installing two or three trees). Almost a week went by with no return call until my wife called on a Saturday morning. The owner answered and came out that day. We walked him through the project and he promised to come back in a day or two to measure and provide and estimate. He provided a business card for me to email my contact information, which I did that day. But I never heard back from him and moved on to another landscaper.

12/15/2014

I called Bellflower left a message...owner was super quick in returning my call. Came out looked at my property and gave me a fair and good price. I said lets move forward and work was completed a few days later. The work was neat, workers were polite. I am very pleased and would definitely use them again. The best part for me besides it being quality work is that from my first call to them to com...

Description of Work
Fall Cleanup--leaf removal, cutting down of grasses, final mow, trimming of shrubs.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

12/14/2013

We have truly enjoyed using them and it has been a great experience. They are an excellent company. We heard someone mention them in our neighborhood and so we decided give them a try many years ago and they just turned out really nice. The gentleman who owns and his son are just really wonderful people. We use them for the whole year, we have a contract and we get billed quarterly. They take care of everything in the lawn. They look at the property and see what it needs and what it doesn’t need and offer extra services if we want it but otherwise, they trim the lawn and prune the bushes. Once we got into a regular schedule with them, they come like clockwork. We have had them for several years now and only if we have a question or if they have a question will they call us but the team that comes to do the mowing, is in and out of here pretty quickly. The fellows are nice and we have never had an issue with them. They are just very polite. We are very impressed by them and the people they hire. I think he has the same crew over for us because I have seen familiar faces. They are a wee bit more expensive but for what they do, they are fair.

Description of Work
We use Bellflower Landscaping every month for lawn service. They trim and prune the bushes.

05/19/2011

It was difficult to get somebody on the phone from Bellflower Landscaping Company. I had to call multiple times and leave messages for them to call me back. When I got the quote, it was a very detailed one with all the information. Everything I needed to know was clearly stated in writing including the estimated price and details of the work. I would not consider using them again in the future.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Bellflower Landscaping Company within the last month.

06/20/2008

They show up exactly the same time every week to do the work and that can be a good thing. They are polite and thorough. I am very much satisfied with the work that they do.

Description of Work
They charge me $35 a week to do the lawn mowing and trimming.

02/08/2006

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY DO BETTER WORK THAN THE OTHER COMPANIES I HAVE USED BEFORE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY DO GREAT WORK AND THEY DON'T CHARGE TOO MUCH FOR THEIR SERVICES.

Description of Work
THEY COME OUT EVERY OTHER WEEK TO MOW THE GRASS AND TRIM THE BUSHES.

05/27/2016

Description of Work

Category landscaper","lawn service","mulch delivery service

Weekly Lawn Maintenance, Season Contracts, Mowing, Field & Estate Mowing, Weed & Pest Control, Fertilization Programs, Clean-Ups, & De-Thatching, Landscape Design and Installation, Planting, Sod, Aeration

Check, PayPal