R G

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2006

4-6 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR SHEETROCK AND CONCRETE. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE....

DF Construction

Additional E-mail - donframe@biznycap.rr.com. Our goal is to serve the needs of people needing assistance with windows, siding and doors. The Company was started back in 1987 by Don Frame Jr (hence the name D.F.). Don has been working in the construction business for over 40 years and actually did all the work himself until just a few years ago. As the business has grown so has our staff, but we do not have any sales people. Having done the work himself is a real advantage because Don now does all the estimating so he can answer just about any question pertaining to siding and windows because he has seen it before. It is his philosophy to supply the customer with all the knowledge necessary for them to make a wise and economical decision about the upkeep of their home. No high pressure sales pitch. He listens to what you are looking for, supplies you with the best solutions and leaves you on your way with a complete list of references to check out our most recent jobs. Most people call him back because they realize that honesty and integrity are important in choosing someone to improve the most important invest in your life. Another important aspect is that D.F. Construction has full time employees, we never sub-contract. Don is on the job site everyday. All of my installers have been instructed by me as to how I like things done. I personally will keep in touch with you on a daily basis as to your satisfaction on the progress. We guarantee our work 100% and have the best qualified installers available. Servicing the Capital District.

ATAG Flooring

Hi, my name is Thomas Gasiewski, owner of ATAG flooring. I have been installing and refinishing wood floors for 13 years in the capital district and beyond. I make sure to always treat a customers home and schedule, with the respect and care, in which I treat my own. I run my business with the complete understanding, that everybody, works very hard for their money! My goal is to be the most fair I can possibly be with my pricing. All the while, never sacrificing quality for time, and to be as little an inconvenience as possible to my customers. For the highest quality in sanding and installation on a fair budget, and a swift completion, contact ATAG Flooring for your FREE estimate today!!

TOM'S PRECISION FLOORS

With over 30 years of experience, you can be sure our family-owned-and-operated company will provide the personalized care you and your floors deserve, along with excellent craftsmanship that enhances the look of wood grains. Our passion for woodworking is evident in every project!

08/07/2006

THEY WERE PUNCTUAL, THEY WERE POLITE AND THEY WERE FAIR. THEY GAVE ME ALL THE RECEIPTS. I PAID ON AN HOURLY BASIS FOR THE LABOR. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT THE CAULKING WASN'T NEAT.

Description of Work
FOR OUR THREE SEASON ROOM/PORCH THEY BUILT A NEW SUB FLOOR, FRAMED IN ABOUT 14 WINDOWS AND INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS. THEY BUILT NEW STAIRS, SCREENED 3 DOORS AND INSTALLED NEW FLOORING.

Category decks,flooring contractor,remodeling,replacement windows,doors

BUILDING AND REMODELING, ROOFING, SNOW REMOVAL AND ROOM ADDITIONS.

COMMERCIAL WORK.