FIRST FINISHERS

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2008

2 EMPLOYEES. OCCASIONALLY USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE CHARGE. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ...

Two Men and A Brush

FULL SERVICE PAINTING COMPANY. Interior, exterior, drywall, popcorn ceiling removal, cabinet refinishing and much more! I have been painting for 24 years, and I enjoy what I do. We are a quality focused full service painting company that guarantees 100% satisfaction. Fully insured and licensed

E&A Quality Painting

E&A Quality Painting is proud to serve, paint, and work for the community in this very difficult moments. I love the art of painting, I love to see all of my customers happy, and smile when they see the quality of work that I've provided in their home. A happy customer will always have more work for me in the future, and that’s one of my goals! I specialized in all aspects of Interior/Exterior Painting and Staining! Please feel free to contact me at any time between 5am-11:30pm for your free estimate at (518) 941-4830 any day of the week that best works for you. I have 15 years of experience in New Residential, Repaints, and Commercial jobs as well! For the month of November and December I, the owner will be the only one working in your home to complete your painting projects at a very reasonable time and cost. If the job is too big and extra help is required, with your approval and consent, i can bring more personal. Mask is a must when working in your home! May God Bless You! Stay Safe! THANK YOU!

Offers by E&A Quality Painting  on Angi
Lleshi Painting

Professional Painting and Decorating services

10/21/2015

Description of Work
Rebuild the deck and enclosed it with screening and put a transparent roof on it, redid bathroom, painted everything

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

01/29/2014

Everything went well. I have used them for a long time. You need to be flexible with their hours, but they do great work. They are great problem solvers.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

11/07/2008

As you can tell, Don has done a lot of work for me. He is very easy to work with. He listens to my concerns and offers solutions and different ways to do things. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I asked Don to enclose my deck and screen it in. He put on a shingled roof over the deck and connected it with the house roof. We enlarged the original deck and put down a tongue and groove mahogony floor. We used 6" tongue and groove knotty pine for a "vaulted" ceiling. We also replaced the vinyl siding on the part of the house that was inside the new room with the same knotty pine. We used a screening system called ScreenTight to give me screening from top to bottom. We added deck lights, a ceiling fan, electrical and cable outlets. We designed a small outside Trex deck that is connected to the screened room that I use for outside grilling. Don also put in a new vinyl fence and gate. Don also remodeled my bathroom and laid a new kitchen floor for me last year. Several years ago his first project for me was replacing my windows.

Category electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling,sunrooms

REMODELING, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, DRYWALL, DOORS, WINDOWS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, HARDWOOD FLOORING, CERAMIC TILE, CARPETING, CARPENTRY & GARAGE & SHED BUILDING.

HOME BUILDING.