A & B Home Service LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

Additional Contact: Brian Lee (518)888-5299. . The owners of A&B HOME SERVICE LLC are on the jobsite from start to finish. We do all the work ourselves from the estimates to the installs to insure everything is 100% satisfactory to our clients.We take pride in our detailed orientated quality of work ,and being able to provide the consumers the highest quality of craftsmanship and materials for the most reasonable cost to the consumers.Customers should know that our prices are typically more reasonable than most other contractors, somtimes by a couple thousand. Which sometimes detours some customers because they think that cheaper services equals low quality work. But in actuality we provide the highest quality of materials and detailed orientated quality of craftsmanship whithout all the overhead of sales reps and employees and advertising.(Because we do all the work ourselves) We have A + ratings on Better Business bureau , Angieslist, Home Advisor, YPC media and more........

Nightingale Construction

Nightingale Construction is a sole-proprietorship with no additional employees. Occasionally I use subcontractors, but generally I just prefer to keep my jobs small enough to handle on my own. While I do not hold any trade licenses, my business is legally registered in Fulton county N.Y., and is properly insured.

Fridholm Painting

Our core group of workers have an average tenure of 10+ years with our company. The painters have both interior and exterior painting expertise. We generally require a 30-50% deposit on the day we arrive with the balance due upon receipt of invoice at the end of the project. Larger projects require multiple progress payments. We do our best to communicate expectations with the Client and to answer all questions and concerns. We are extremely dependable and have very polite, respectful employees you will enjoy having in your home. We look forward to hearing from you so we can provide a free estimate.

Oak Ridge Painting

Professional interior and exterior painting services, along with minor taping and sheetrock repairs. We have experience since 2004. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Fully insured.

12/21/2020

We loved working with A & B Home Service LLC - we got several quotes from local roofers. Their price was the best. They were incredibly honest with us from the beginning about what we needed immediate repair on and what we could wait on. They were professional and even went so far as to change out the color of our roof shingles, after the project was started, because we were not fully satisfied wi...

Description of Work
We needed a new roof

Category contractors,roofing

08/11/2020

A & B HOME SERVICE did an excellent job on my roof from start to finish!! They took off 2 layers of the old shingles, replaced my 2 skylights and installed ice shield, the underlayment and shingles in just 3 days!! And they did an excellent job of cleaning up!! These guys were very professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs their roof replaced!! Thanks for the beautiful roo...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category contractors,roofing

06/21/2019

You can have confidence with this service company. They actually went beyond what the contract called for. Along with the roof replacement and some guttering, I contracted for some metal fascia to be replaced...they found an additional fascia problem and replaced that also! They afterward showed me pictures of the roof areas where they replaced wood and pictures of the ice barrier underlayment tha...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement, Guttering, Fascia replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

05/27/2019

Excellent work. Repaired and replaced roof in May if 2019 with quality materials and workmanship. I highly recommend that you use these pro’s

Description of Work
Shingle roof replacement

02/27/2019

The repairman responded quickly via phone,was in the area, and came right over. He did the job quickly even in a snowstorm. He charged me an unimaginably low nominal fee. Since the job was almost 20 feet up where I could not see the job, he took photos on his camera and showed me before and after photos. I was very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
I had a sheet of aluminum from a gutter cover replaced after it had blown off in the wind.

Category gutter repair

06/11/2018

Adam was excellent to work with. He was reliable and honest. He and his workers were polite and respectful. All debris was cleaned up each day and more importantly, the roofing job looks wonderful. Their attention details was admirable and appreciated. Would definitely use them again and may, indeed, hire them to do more work for us.

Description of Work
Re-roofed the home.

12/30/2017

Our experience with A&B Home Service went well. Adam responded quickly to our request. He examined the roof, determined the cause of the leak and described the work that would be done and provided a written estimate. We agreed to have A&B do the work and they were able to complete the work within a short period of time.

Description of Work
Front porch roof repair

12/04/2017

Overall job went extremely well. Completed products (all tasks included) look top notch and the overall cleanup following the job was excellent. Adam and team once started provided timely updates regularly and explained the process as it was happening. Appreciate their hard work, and our roof looks fantastic!

Description of Work
A&B were contracted to install new roof shingles, repair 1 chimney, remove an unused second chimney and repair siding.

Category roofer","siding contractor","chimney repair contractor

10/25/2017

Excellent job. Went as planned on schedule and on budget.

Description of Work
New roofing. Fixed some issues with original roof, replaced 4 skylights.

08/20/2017

Went very well. Pleased with the work. worked mostly in the afternoon after the morning dew burned off.

Description of Work
New rubber roof and chimney repair. Also shingle roof on addition.

Category roofer","chimney repair contractor

Roofing, Siding & Gutters, Windows & Doors, Chimney & Masonry Repairs, Additions & Decks