AUTO-TOPIA INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2007

233 COUNTY LINE RD

Amityville, NY 11701

**AUTO TOPIA, INC.** SPECIALIZING IN TIRE & AUTO REPAIR!!! We are a local certified, full service repair and car care center and pre-owned dealership serving our community with pride for over 20 years. We are licensed, insured, and bonded in the state of New York . Our reputation in our community is impeccable. We are recommended by the Better Business Bureau and by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, and all of our customers. We are certified to perform maintenance on any and all vehicles! All of our vehicles go through an extensive, 122-point inspection checklist and pre-owned vehicle prepping service before leaving our shop. We pride ourselves on selling only the best vehicles. We also offer Paint-less Dent Removal and Body Shop Estimates for your vehicle and full vehicle detailing to keep your car or truck looking like new! **ALL VEHICLES SOLD BY US ARE 100% RELIABLE** We are located at 233 County Line Road in South Amityville Village , NY , 11701 Daytime Contact Phone Number (631)797-0029 -- Ask for Tony...

09/01/2020

Christopher R.

Excellent great service timely and very professional

Description of Work
Muffler repair and oil change

Category auto body repair,muffler repair,auto repair

09/01/2020

Tom H.

Great. I called Tony to make an appointment. He asked me when I wanted to have my van serviced. I asked for the next day and first Morning appointment. Done. They opened at 8:00am on the dot and started my service. Tony’s shop is about 20 miles from my house, it’s worth that 40 mile round trip to have Tony and his professional auto Technician service my cars. It so hard to find an honest automotive shop, Auto Topia is the diamond in the rough. Every time I have my cars serviced, Tony has gone well above and beyond To make me happy. He only uses good quality parts direct from the manufacturer. Tony will actually show you the parts that he replaces. I don’t not hesitate to drive down to Tony’s Auto Topia and anyone who asks me for a good automotive mechanic, Tony’s is who I always recommend. Thanks Tony for another great service.

Description of Work
New York State inspection, oil change, new tires, alignment and brakes

Category auto body repair,auto repair,car tires

10/03/2019

Frederick D.

It went well. They check your car for future repairs that may be needed in the future. I prefer premaitenance. Prices are fair.

Description of Work
Inspection

Category muffler repair,auto repair,radiator service,car sales

01/30/2019

Phil S.

They have a policy that they dont give quotes over the phone. I find that strange and almost like they want to get you there. Very disappointed wouldn't use for that reason alone otherwise heard good things about them

Description of Work
Quote on tire work

07/01/2018

Phil S.

I went to get fuel injectors cleaned have a 2012 sonata I waited there and Tony told me wasn't sure if injectors could be cleaned due to being direct inject engine called Hyundai and they told him recommend to buy cleaner from auto zone and do myself so didn't even charge a dime I do most stuff myself but wouldn't hesitate to go back there. I was impressed by their honesty and though I never used them yet I have recommended them to many people so far. Would definitely use them in future.....Phil

Description of Work
fuel injector cleaning

06/06/2018

Anna F.

My car was hit by a snow plow while I was parked. They damaged the back passenger side and the rear fender. After the work was completed you can not tell it had been damaged.

Description of Work
Rear fender

Category auto body repair,auto repair

11/15/2017

Scott P.

Simply awesome. We love them like family.

Description of Work
Tony, Kevin and the Team at Auto-Topia have been working on our family's cars for years. So much so that they feel like a part of our family. Service is fast, friendly, and always fair. I just bought another car for my daughter from Tony and he is the ONLY person I would trust with a used car purchase. He knows every car he sells, bends over backwards to make sure the deal is fair, and provides a personal guarantee. We love them and everything they represent - business done the old fashioned way.

Category auto repair,car sales

11/06/2017

Ginger F.

I've been coming here for years. Everyone is so professional, knowledgeable, and honest. No matter the issue, they treat me fairly and always help me get the best value. I would never go anywhere else with my car.

Description of Work
Overall car maintenve and repair.

Category auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,car inspections

08/28/2017

Lia R.

things went extremely well

Description of Work
Work on my daughters car I didn't know we needed done because we hired Nick @Check Point in farmingdale to fix the car obviously Checkpoint didn't do their job correctly. Jim at Auto fixed the following 1. Alternator 1. Serpentine Belt 1. Camshaft position sensor 1. Crankshaft position sensor 1. Oil, Filter & Lube Change

01/17/2017

Casey A.

Great experience. Very knowledgeable and efficent. I would go back there again.

Description of Work
Breaks and tires replaced.

02/12/2016

12/28/2015

katherine G.

Excellent repairs and price. Will only use him from now on. I'm very happy with the service he did.

Description of Work
fixed gas tank, temp sendor, belts, power steering hose and several other things.

10/23/2015

Mark R.

Description of Work
They addressed an issue with my cadiltic converter and some general car maintenance. I was very satisfied with their professionalism. They were reasonably priced, and I would definitely recommend them to others.

11/24/2014

Casey A.

I brought it in thinking I needed suspension work down and an oil change, but he found real damage to the tires that could have resulted in an accident. The tires were pricey but his service and work were excellent so it wasn't such an imposition. I would go back.

Description of Work
tires, oil change

Category auto repair,car tires

06/16/2014

Connor C.

My check engine light came on, they told me what the problem was and how to fix it. Saved me some $!

Description of Work
Helped diagnose problem with my car

06/13/2014

Lyn B.

This morning my windshield was hit by a quarter size rock which resulted in a crack that within 10 mins went from 1 inch to 18 inches across the whole windshield. I went right to Auto-topia. Tony & Kevin set up the replacement service with his glasier within minutes. I dropped the car to Tony at 11:30 and had the car back by 4:30. He arranged the whole thing for me and had my car back in hours. As with all the repairs I have needed on my vehicles Tony and his staff have given prompt, courteous, professional service at honest rates. I give a world of thanks to Tony for running an honest, reliable neighborhood business that always takes good care of his customers!! He blows the dealerships away!!

Description of Work
Set up and oversaw windshield replacement.

12/22/2013

Sivakesan S.

Description of Work
I used Auto Topia Inc

Category auto repair

THANK YOU ! I hope we can help you with any future automotive repair & autobody services,tire needs and pre-owned cars sales.We appreciate your loyalty and business. Best reguards, Tony

09/30/2013

Connor C.

It went well overall

Description of Work
New Brake pads

06/27/2013

JoAnna N.

I have been using Auto-Topia for over a decade for a variety of my automotive needs. Tony and Kevin are fantastic - they always call within hours of me dropping of the car to discuss their assessment, and give great advice that I know is honest.

Description of Work
NYS inspection, repair of air conditioning, resolved transmission issue, replaced front brakes

Category auto repair,transmission repair,car inspections

05/28/2013

James D.

everthing was great Tony and Crew are top notch

Description of Work
oil change brakes

Category muffler repair,auto repair,car tires,car inspections

02/15/2013

Jeremy E.

Description of Work
Have used Auto-Topia for a few years now for both of our cars. Do all dealer maintenance at a lower price. Nice guys that do quality work. One of the few places I've felt comfortable bringing my car for service or repair.

03/15/2012

Lyn B.

I got an appointment right away. I only had a short amount of time for the work to be done and they took care of everything right away. This shop is one of the most honest and professional I have ever used. Tony is extremely experienced and he continually gives good service and prices to his customers. His staff is very helpful and courteous. I have a Nissan and he continually beats the dealers prices on repairs and his work is guaranteed and finished when promised. We have been using this shops for many years and have always been satisfied.

Description of Work
I had a NYS Inspection, tire rotation and balancing.

Category auto repair,car tires,car inspections

02/13/2011

Great experience great shop

Description of Work
I had an oil change last minute which was done in 15 minutes. This is a great shop honest work done on your vehicle. The owner of this business is very professional as well as his employees and gives you quality work at fair prices.

06/20/2008

LISA R.

He always have the car done when I need it back. He is very friendly when I go there to drop off my car. He is very professional about the job. They are good people to use.

Description of Work
He had put a new fan belt on, new hoses, and rotated the tires for me. He had to find out why the engine light was on.

Category auto repair,car tires

THANK YOU ! You were my first review ! I hope we can help you with any future automotive repair & autobody services,tire needs and pre-owned cars sales.We appreciate your loyalty and business. Best reguards, Tony

12/13/2007

LISA R.

I've been going to Autopia for over 13 years. I've bought several cars from him. 9 of my family members use him also. What I love about Tony is he looks over the whole car, let's us know what needs to be done immediately. He also let's you know what jobs can wait. He's also let me know when it was no longer reasonable to continue to work on my car. I've found him to be honest, hardworking, stands behind his work, meticulous to details. An excellent mechanic!

Description of Work
Tony has my car checked out from top to bottom. He then did a tune up, adjusted my brakes, and an oil and filter change.

Category auto repair,car sales

THANK YOU ! I APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! I hope we can help you with any future automotive repair & autobody services,tire needs and pre-owned cars sales.We appreciate your loyalty and business. Best reguards, Tony

Fibrenew Suffolk South

Fibrenew specializes in the repair, restoration and renewal of leather, plastic, vinyl, fabric and upholstery servicing six major markets: automotive, aviation, commercial, medical, marine and residential. Utilizing our services to repair damaged materials in your vehicle, boat, airplane, home, office or clinic offers an environmentally-friendly and cost-effective alternative to replacement. We are mobile and can come to your home or business.

JFA AUTO

Auto Service and Body Work. Saturday hours by appointment only.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Sales
    Auto Mufflers
    Auto Body Work
    Auto Transmission
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa
    Ask for details. extended warranties available for

*Complete Car-Care Center* Tires Wheel Alignments Brakes Tune-Ups + Oil Changes Engine Diagnostics Tires! Axles Front-end work Shocks + Struts Mufflers & Exhaust Systems Transmission Services Paint-less Dent Removal Body Shop Estimates Available Full Vehicle Detailing NEW YORK STATE INSPECTIONS Coolant / AC services EXTENDED WARRANTIES SOLD AND ACCEPTED HERE! USED CARS SOLD HERE!

ask for details