All Boro Cleaning Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2008

At ALL BORO our goal is to help families and businesses repair property damage caused by Water, Fire, Smoke, Mold, Wind and Vandalism. The ALL BORO team is comprised of specialists thoroughly trained to clean and restore buildings, as well as to clean and inventory furnishings and valuables, using the latest restoration methods and equipment available. ALL BORO is recognized for excellence in service because we go the extra mile. Whether it's our Cleaning, Restoration or Remodeling division, the ALL BORO reputation is set on building lasting relationships with our customers, by solving problems and finding solutions. Our experienced staff works with you and your insurers to help you during this most difficult time – from your first estimate, to the project's successful completion. Additional email - allborocleaning@aol.com....

Castlton works closely with Realtors, Attorneys, Insurance Companies, and fuel oil suppliers. Castlton has an A+ rating with the Better Business Burea. The owner has been in the environmental business for years, and continues to educate himself, as well as team. All team members are osha trained, CPR, confined space, FEMA and flag personal. Castlton Environmental Contactors LLC is licensed to remove or abandon your Underground Storage Tanks (UST) in New York and New Jersey. All castlton personal are trained in remedial services and vacuum truck services . 24/7, Castlton Environmental Contractors trained and dedicated staff is prepared to mobilize its fleet of spill response vehicles and equipment to your site. Castlton responds to all hazardous and non hazardous materials. Castlton will respond to all surface water spills, roadways, hydraulic fluid, petroleum , and chemical spills. We are a full service environmental company.

Welcome To Universal Roofing and Chimney I am Art owner of the company; I have been in the roofing and Masonry industry for more than 20 years. I have seen many companies working in this field without caring for their customers. I opened my company, and I can proudly say that my staff and I genuinely care for our customers. I am always within the scope of my customer base and always ready to provide the estimate of the products and services they needed. Universal roofing & Chimney is a family owned business, and as I am a family oriented person, I truly love to work in this industry, to uphold the reputation of my family high. My father started Mason when he was 15 years old he was & is number one building the houses from ground up, but he use to like more Mason work which he teaches me how to built houses do mason concrete clay shingle and flat roof, i start working part time with my father when i was 12 years old he use to take me around and show me how to build houses. I been working full time now more than 10 years but my father is retired now and I would like to extend the heights to see him proud of our company. Some people in this industry have given the poor standing by their nefarious deeds and practices, but I want to say that not everyone is like that. I have been serving Long Island for over 5 years and as local expert, we pride ourselves in providing outstanding services to commercial and residential customer base, as well. Customers can simply call me at my cell number 917-744-7943 to get a free estimate on all our Roofing, Chimney, Gutter, and Masonry services, and I assure them to give 10% off the cheapest estimate than other company is providing. We are always happy to receive the call enquiries and our emergency services are available 24 hours 7 days a week in Suffolk. Call us now to get the best estimate on all our Roofing and Chimney services. Services: Chimney Cleaning as low as $24.95 gutter cleaning as low as 34.95 Chimney Inspections Chimney Service Blockage Removal Chimney Problems Chimney Liners Chimney Caps Chimney & Fireplace Maintenance Chimney Repair Animal Removal From Chimneys roof leaks repair & removed and replaced Siding repair removed & replaced

United Water Restoration of L.I is a 24/7 full-service emergency restoration company serving Nassau and Suffolk counties, and the NYC-area. We provide immediate response for water, flood, fire, storm, sewage, and mold damage. Our specializations also include: anti-viral disinfectant treatments; deep cleaning; clean-outs / pack-outs; demolition; odor removal; oil spill remediation; air duct and vent cleaning; and reconstruction. United is locally owned and operated and works with all insurance carriers. We're licensed and insured, IICRC professionals, and a Lead Safe Certified Firm. If your home or business suffers damage or experiences disaster, the United team is ready to get the restoration or clean-up job done!

01/27/2020

They were great, they were very professional, reached out to me everyday to update me and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They helped me clean my kitchen

Category house cleaning

01/17/2020

Very good And great help

Description of Work
repair a leak

Category water damage restoration

01/16/2020

Very well, work was done timely and professionally.

Description of Work
FIRE RESTORATION

Category water damage restoration

Thanks for trusting our company . Client satisfaction is our goal 100%

We are a remediation, restoration and construction company. We provide services such as mold remediation, asbestos abatement, water and fire damage mitigation. We are also a general contractor, providing renovation and ground up building services.

We do not offer individual house cleaning