Warren's Carpet One Floor & Home

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

Our dedication to making your satisfaction our highest priority is the core of who we are and why we love what we do. We are your one stop shop for all things flooring, from selecting a new floor covering to installing it in your home or business, we make the buying process painless and help you care for your floors for many years to come....

CGN SERVICES LLC

CGN Services is a licensed and insured service provider offering residents of WNY A qualified, reasonably priced and trusted service experience. No job is too big or too small.

Dan the Tile Man

Dan the Tile Man continues to be family owned and operated. We take great pride in assuring that every job from start to finish has been completed to customer satisfaction. Our attention to our customers specific needs and custom installs has enabled us to gain a reputation unlike any other. When you’re in need of superior tile installation services, Dan the Tile Man has you covered every step of the way. From choosing the perfect tile that best complements your space to unbeatable installation options, we do it all.

Buds Ceramic Tile & Remodeling

Bud’s Ceramic Tile and Remodeling is owner-operated by Gerald Ogilvie who has more than 30 years’ experience in the ceramic tile and remodeling field. He proudly serves Erie County and Western New York for any bathroom remodeling projects, and also specializing in ceramic and porcelain tile and marble flooring repair and installation. DURING COVID-19: We are following all State guidelines and protocols, including requiring a waiver signed by all homeowners in order to complete work.

06/25/2017

kathleen K.

dave works for the company which i like there was no subcontracting he does fantastic work they ran into some problems with the previous floor the tile was put on wrong a cement like product was used it was very difficult to remove yet they handled it like pros the final product is perfect the floor looks beautiful better than i ever expected the small details are amazing the company is easy to work with the price was great i would highly recommend them if you need any flooring done

Description of Work
tear up ceramic tile and apply a vinyl floor in the family room, half bath, and closet

02/13/2016

Sean O.

We had new flooring done for kitchen as part of a complete kitchen remodel. A few weeks after the install as complete we noticed some scuff marks near the refrigerator that didn't really become evident until dirt had accumulated for a while, We were unable to get the scuffed area as clean as the rest of the floor despite mopping regularly, including with steam mop. My wife and I were convinced it happened when the installer moved our refrigerator back into place based on the location and shape of the scuff marks. The owner made an attempt to get the manufacturer (Mannington) to honor their warranty (we purchased their highest warrantied product but they rejected the claim because they said the scuffing did not occur in the manufacturing process). The owner came over personally on several occasions and tried different ways to resolve the problem but finally determined that it was permanent. I suggested that Warren's gave me a deep discount on new carpet for my Living/Dining Room, Family Room and steps, although not so deep that they would incur a loss. He offered an extremely fair discount percentage off any carpet we selected (as opposed to offering me great price on a low quality carpet). My wife and I picked out three different carpets, all of which were top quality. I was prepared for the owner to try to make back some of the discount by charging me a bit more on the padding or install but he did not. We're thrilled with the new carpet, can live with the slight blemish on the floor, and walked away with a great deal of respect for Warren and his local Carpet One business. It was very clear that customer service was very important to him and that he made every effort to leave his customers satisfied. I was not always patient during this process but Warren was patient, professional and fair from day one through the final installation. His carpet installers were great guys as well. I would use Warren's again, or recommend him to someone without the slightest hesitation.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen floor (linoleum). Replaced carpet in Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room and steps.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

10/21/2013

Jennifer S.

The man who was sent out was very professional. He did the measurement of the area, subsequently giving his office manager the information. She followed through with a phone call and though we went with another company, we appreciate that they sent someone out so quickly.

Description of Work
We were considering putting a new floor in our living and dining room. The provider followed through quickly, sending a person out to measure the next day. He did a thorough job and gave us good information. (Note: this was our first estimate.)

07/22/2013

Robert M.

It has been the worst experience in my entire life. I will never ever refer them to anybody. Mr. Warren is the owner and he installed the tile in front of the fire place; it is riffled. He did not give spaces for the grout. He did not order the appropriate amount of material that was ordered. He did not order the right amount of tile and the quarter round molding for the wood in the room as well. It was just a calamity of errors and it was terrible. I worked with Mr. Warren on one twelve by sixteen room for 4 months. The work is now finished and I removed him from my home. I told him not to return and informed him that I would pay someone else to finish the work. I paid him for the material that he brought into the house. This company is not a company with integrity. I have never done business with anybody that had this type of attitude. I informed him that compared to all the contractors that I have had in the house since I moved in here a year ago I have never had a business owner come to me with such lack of integrity of his business. The quality of work was not there because I had gaps in my wood flooring. I could have done a better job with tiles and I don't even know how to tile. The look of the tile was like something that I would have done without knowing how to tile and this is his profession.

Description of Work
I used Warren's Carpet One Floor & Home for installing the tiles in front of the fire place.

Category ceramic tile

I wish to again apologize to the Angie's List Member. Unfortunately this was one of those jobs where one thing after another delayed the installation. Due to unforeseen circumstances with back ordered materials and the unavailabliity of my installers this job took much longer than usual. In an attempt to expedite this job I installed the tile myself, which unfortunately did not meet our installation standards. On receipt of replacement material I called to schedule the replacement and the member requested that we cancel the order. We did so and refunded the full amount of the materials and labor for the ceramic portion of this job. Due to the error in the amount of quarter round ordered the member was not charged for the quarter round that was installed. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to show the member that this is not a normal outcome of our jobs and would be more than happy to offer a significant discount on their next flooring project.

07/13/2013

Arlene B.

They did an exceptional job. I picked out my material and turned out to be the most expensive, but it was also on sale. They didn't have to tell me that, but they did. I was able to reap the savings on an exceptionally fine floor that is guaranteed for up to 30 years. I spoke to the owner and he was really easy to deal with. The work was done in a timely manner and the operation ran very smoothly.

Description of Work
They took off a railing around my kitchen and laid linoleum with steps and moulding along the front and dining room. They put new base molding also in the kitchen. They also cleaned up any debris that was removed.

05/16/2013

Linda R.

I would use Warren's again. They had the most reasonable price for the tiles, actually a great price in comparison to Home Depot or Lowes or Madison Tile. Very helpful and knowledgable staff.

Description of Work
Staff was very helpful in locating and ordering 6 inch square black and white slip-resistant tiles. The tiles had to be special ordered and I was promptly notified when they arrived. Not one tile was broken in the package. The tiles were exact measurement and not one irregular one in the bunch. Great price, good staff.

Category ceramic tile

05/10/2013

Dav G.

They're excellent. There's nothing I really dislike. I like their prices. The guy who came for the install was very friendly. I wish they're still around because I will use them for more projects. The company that took over in this location has a bit higher price.

Description of Work
I used Big Bob's Flooring Outlet for two bedroom carpets installation.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

01/16/2013

Rose Ann S.

I was very pleased with them. I ordered my flooring through them, and they recommended a guy to put the flooring down. I priced flooring all over the place, and they had the best buy. I was also happy with the guy (James) that laid it down.

Description of Work
I purchased new flooring through them.

05/30/2012

Gene K.

I was very pleased with them. I liked all the services they provided me with. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Warren's Carpet One Floor & Home to install three wings of carpet and hardwood flooring for the rest of the house.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

07/12/2006

I'm very pleased with the end result. I feel as though they did a great job and were very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood floor in dining room.

Category hardwood floor

Warren's Carpet One Floor & Home

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

2965 Niagara Falls Blvd

Amherst, NY 14228

Sale & installation of all types of floor covering and window treatments. Carpet, hardwood flooring. laminate flooring, vinyl flooring and tile, ceramic and porcelain tile for residential and commercial applications.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express