Sunbeam Service Experts

Founded 1939 • With Angi since July 2006

4.3

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Sunbeam Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving the Buffalo area in heating, cooling, and indoor air quality for over 75 years. We provide all your service, maintenance, repair, and installation for furnaces, air conditioners, and indoor air quality equipment. Our NATE-certified technicians are qualified to service, repair, and install all top brands of heating, cooling, and indoor air quality equipment. Call Sunbeam Service Experts at 716-427-6807 to schedule your seasonal HVAC maintenance or request a free home comfort analysis....

Projects

New HVAC System

New HVAC System

HVAC Companies

Pure AirCare

Pure AirCare

Pure AirCare is your #1 local air duct and dryer vent cleaners. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Veteran owned and operated. We don't cut corners we clean them. Call our office 716-367-8137, or Mangers phone at 716-418-6070. Breathe the difference Www.Pureaircareusa.com

Offers by Pure AirCare on Angi

04/20/2015

They were great. They came in, put the old furnace out, put the new one in and I haven't had a bit of trouble. The service was excellent all the way. I would highly recommend them. I've used them for years to check on the furnace and other stuff in the house. They were a little high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a furnace in.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear of your satisfaction with Service Experts and appreciate your business!

04/02/2014

Good work.  Pretty persistent sales pitch to sign up for their service agreement on the spot.  Despite that, still courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune-up on furnace installed by them.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your business!

11/17/2013

New furnace, new air conditioner, new humidifier,duct cleaning

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

01/23/2013

I was skeptical about this company from the start, because although their office and phone number are local, calls are actually routed to their call center, which is somewhere else (maybe Syracuse?).  This makes it tough to coordinate timing and to reach someone locally. I want ahead anyway, because of the recommendation I had gotten.  Basically, they came out and charged $107 for an estimate on o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Charged for diagnostic, then did not return any phone calls for follow-up work.

07/10/2012

The tech arrived on time, was very courteous, and performed all the work in a professional manner. The tech had a bit of a problem in changing the contactor outside due to some wrong wiring connections he made. This took him some additional time in the hot sun outside, but he didn't complain at all and remained cool and professional. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought this company's PLUS maintenance contract for AC and heating system maintenance for $168 plus tax. The contract provides for an annual tune up of both the systems. During the AC tune up visit last week, they found that the contactor on the outside AC unit was pitted and they changed it for a price of approx. $100. I think this price was a little too high but I didn't want my AC to go down during the summer, so I paid for it. They also said that the capacitor will need to be changed, so I have ordered it and that will also be changed next week.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial air conditioning, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, heating, attic insulation, green solutions, HVAC installation & water heaters.