DALEX ROOFING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2008

1974 Eggert Road

Amherst, NY 14226

Dalex Roofing is proud to be an 8 consecutive year Super Service Award recipient. As a locally owned and operated business, Dalex Roofing has built a reputation as a leading roofing contractor in the Western New York area, continually advancing our practices and offering the latest roofing materials. Whether you need a new roof or a roof repair, our knowledgeable staff will provide you with an exceptional product. We specialize in residential roof tear-offs with new roof installation, new gutters installation and installing properly vented roof decks. We are a SELECT Shinglemaster company from Certainteed, and offer Sure Start Plus warranties....

08/23/2021

Dean S.

Very comprehensive pre installation review with a creative solution to a front door problem we have had from the time the house was built. Our roof has several valleys and a steep turret. Everything looks amazing. Dalex made several suggestions for soffit venting and ice shielding that will improve our problems with ice dams. They cleaned up every day and protected our landscaping - a challenge but they did it. Finally we have a great looking roof. They installed a new skylight.

Description of Work
Remove old roofing. Improve venting in soffits and on roof. Replace skylight. New gutters with gutter guard.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,skylights

02/13/2021

Chris B.

After a Nov 2020 wind/rain storm that took off huge sections of shingles off the house and shed . I searched the internet for a roofing company and found Dalex Roofing and called for an estimate. They told me there was a charge for an estimate that can be credited towards the project. I had no problem with that as it means they are serious about their work. My re-roof was only 16 years old and my parents had the roof done prior to their passing from another company who was less than willing to assist with the damage let alone come out and look at it. Dalex came through the roof had been tarped by the ins co. and I didn't know what to do. I forgot who I spoke to on the phone but she asured me that she could get someone out for an estimate. Dmitriy came to give an estimate and explained everything that needed to be done. He even included my disabled brother into the conversation. A very personable yet business-like person. After the estimate was explained and Dmitriy gave us a rough idea of their schedule, I committed right then and there. I knew this was the company to hire and asked for a contract after right on the spot. Now mind you, they were not the lowest estimate. I would have to say I contacted over 15 companies. Some gave outrageous estimates, lower estimates and some never showed. The next few weeks gave Buffalo, NY some interesting weather and not only did it cause me worry but gave my disabled brother anxiety and depression. A "broken" roof with rain, sleet, snow and high winds caused my brother anxiety and he thought the roof was going to give way. The day of the project the crew showed up bright and early and got to work right away. They take their reputation seriously and definately do a thorough job. My one cat was entertained all day long between running from window to window to staring at the ceiling whenever she heard noises. She had me laughing, I wonder if they knew they had a supervisor that day. They did an excellent job, it was 16° outside, light flurries in the morning, it did not phase them one bit. Cleanup was on point and I have done a perimeter check, haven't found any debris in the snow covered ground. They raked, shoveled and used a blower to gather up anything from the job. I am extremely impressed and If I ever need ANYTHING done to my roof, this company is definately getting a call. Will also refer them to family, friends and neighbors as well as being s reference if needed. I can't express enough how pleased I am with the company from start to finish.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

02/12/2021

Ken K.

Dalex is the only company I will recommend for roofing. I've dealt with two other roofing companies in the past, both names you would recognize and Dalex stands above the competition. After years of dealing with water and ice issues, I recently hired Dalex to install a metal roof and could not be happier with the experience. Not only do they have a quality product, they take the time and put forth the effort to make sure everything is installed correctly. I tried to limit the list so here are my top three reasons for recommending Dalex. 1.) Interested in solving your problems, not just making a sale. When Dmitry came out for the estimate, he showed he was interested in understanding and solving the issues I was experiencing and not just making a quick sale. He listened to my concerns, got up on the roof to investigate and then along with the standard install details, he explained several options like adding eaves to my house that other companies never mentioned or tried to dissuade me from when I brought them up (after learning about them from Dmitry) because "they would be a lot of extra work". It's important to have an experienced professional who cares and Dalex does. 2.) A professional crew that communicates well. Vitaly and his crew were great! Everyone I interacted with were friendly and professional. During the installation, Vitaly would give me regular updates and was always there to answer any questions or concerns that I had. 3.) Things are done the correct way. You can get a new roof and still have problems. It all comes down to how well it was installed and Dalex does it the right way. At several key points in the install including dealing with the siding or flashing around chimneys, it was obvious that when given the option between a quick way and the right way, Dalex does it the right way. In the past I had another company out to replace a section of roof and they did not go to all the effort to wrap, secure and waterproof along the wall and siding as Dalex did. It's important to have a company that cares enough and will take the time to do it right. Dalex is that company. From estimate to job complete I could not have had a better experience.

Description of Work
Metal Roof Installation

10/08/2020

Rob T.

I highly recommend Dalex, they replaced my roof this October. We went with black shingles at the top and black metal roofing on the lower roof along with black gutters at their recommendation, they were able to fit the best design in to our budget. One of the things I love is how they have a dumpster that lifts up to the roof line so no shoveling old shingles on to the driveway. All the workers wore hardhats and safety harnesses (a different company that did the house across the street did not!) and were managed by a foreman who made sure all plants were protected. They were here for four full days plus a few extra hours for the gutters crew. I also love how they are so proud of their own work, the metal roof was a complicated shape which took all day and they were excited to show it to us when they were done and take photos for their website.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

05/20/2020

ANDREA K.

Good, they were great, cleaned up nice and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Roofing.

05/20/2020

ANDREA K.

Good, they were great, cleaned up nice and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Roofing.

02/14/2020

Harold C.

Dalex Roofing is a family-owned and operated company, one of three from whom we got quotes when it became clear that our roof needed replacing. Their bid was not the lowest we received, but it did include several options that the others did not, including soffit work if needed (none was), and credit for a stopgap patch they installed to keep the roof tight until we could have the solar panels temporarily removed. I was surprised to learn that Dalex could do the work in the winter. They simply brushed the snow off the roof and carried on. Fortunately, the two days they were here, the weather was pretty mild -- temperatures in the mid- to upper thirties with very little wind, and no snow or rain. Dalex did the work efficiently in those two days. They removed the old roof and replaced the underlayment and ice shield the first day, and added the drip edges and the shingles the second. The crew was excellent; everyone knew their job and did it without getting in the way of the others. They did not damage the gutters removing and replacing the leaf screens, saved all of the solar panel mounting hardware even though some will not be reused, and remounted the TV antenna in the same place and orientation after the new roof was completed. They also checked airflow in the attic, and closed up the old unnecessary gable vents -- they explained that soffit and ridge vents work better without wind blowing through the gable vents. Clean up went just as well. We're just beginning to replace the front and back gardens, so there were not many plants to protect from swept-off snow or falling debris. The few plants that we have replaced were covered with tarps, and suffered no damage. I'm a bit of a "clean freak", and was surprised that I had very little cleanup to do myself. There were no downsides that I could see to the work on our roof, so I would recommend Dalex unreservedly to anyone who needs roof work done.

Description of Work
New asphalt shingle roof

01/27/2020

Edward O.

Meet my expectations and then some. Great work. Extremely polite and responsive crew. Roof and gutter quality was superior. Pri

Description of Work
First level roof replacement and gutters for our home. Leak repair too.

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps

12/14/2019

Gina G.

I initially called two roofing companies other than Dalex to inquire about a small leak in my attic, which was near where our chimney and ceiling meet. Both companies quoted me over $10K dollars worth of work on the new tear-off roof that was installed on my house two months before I bought it. They had said that there were issues with our flashing, and that the only way to fix it was to re-do the roof. Next, based on a recommendation from my Father-in-law who had a great experience getting a new roof from them, I called Dalex and scheduled their $90 full roof inspection.Dalex's Dmitriy Domnitsak came and carefully inspected the roof. He discovered that the leak was coming from mortar missing in our chimney and some damaged bricks. So we had DMR Masonry come and repair the chimney, which permanently fixed our leak issue. Dmitriy also looked into the flashing concerns brought up by the other two roofing companies. He discovered that there was in fact flashing under the tiles in the spots listed by the other companies. Dmitriysaid that the two other companies likely did not think that there was flashing under the tile they were looking at. He said that this was because the company that installed our roof before we moved in put an additional layer of tiling on the flashing for aesthetic purposes (he even showed me close-up pictures he took of the small sliver of silver visible from the flashing where two shingles met). So he said that although this is not the way that he and Dalex would do a roof, that there was nothing functionally wrong with it. So to recap, he could have tried to sell me a roof repair that I didn't functionally need (like the two other companies). But instead, he took extra time to inspect our roof, discovered that the concerns were unfounded, was honest with us, and saved our family a lot of money. I could not speak higher of any contractor I've met in the many jobs I've hired companies for on my home and my rental property. Thank you Dmitriy and thank you Dalex! P.S. He also was very polite, kind, punctual and even offered to take his boots off when he needed to walk through our home to get to our attic!

Description of Work
Full Roof Inspection

09/15/2019

Patricia M.

Excellent; could not be happier. This is the type of company that when they finish a job you wish they did other kinds of work. I dealt with Max (estimate) Vitaly (unsure of his position but in charge of scheduling and came by every day) and Frank the job foreman. Crew was equally as professional, polite friendly. Amazing job with the clean-up. Unconditionally recommend this company. Dalax is very knowledgeable in roofing materials and ventilation and it was not a difficult choice to select them from 4 estimates; primarily because of their knowledge, professionalism and local/family company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutters, reinstall gutter guards, soffits w/new fascia trim, baffles, steel chimney

Magic Stone General Contracting

Magic Stone is now closed for the winter season but we look forward to seeing everyone next Spring. We hope everyone has a wonderful and joyous winter and holiday season. Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 16 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates to homeowners. Over 30 Years of Experience in the Masonry Repair & Restoration Industry and learned our trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

Buffalo's Best Roofing Co LLC

Need a new roof installed? Are you looking for a reliable contractor for a patio, new garage or addition? We also install windows, decks, siding, and concrete. We have you covered! We are fully licensed and insured and would be happy to help you with your project both interior, and exterior. Call us today and be assured that you will have peace of mind from the beginning of your project through it's completion. We serve homeowners and businesses throughout the Buffalo and surrounding areas.

Offers by Buffalo's Best Roofing Co LLC on Angi
    Nexgen Windows & Doors LLC

Over 30 years of combined experience within the industry. We specialize in the highest quality products that provide ultimate energy efficiency, as well as enhancing the overall beauty and comfort of your home. We offer the homeowner very attractive manufacturer's discounts and promotions as well.

Offers by Nexgen Windows & Doors LLC on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Roofing, Siding, Gutter Repair/Replacement, Chimney Repair, Skylights, Roofing tear off, Roof installation, Ice and water shield, Flashing, Ventilation systems, Fiberglass insulation (attics only), Gutters.