Allen Professional

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2012

4.3

Allen Professional is a remodeling company serving an approximately 75 mile radius in Western NY, Including: Corning, Elmira, Hornell, Bath, Wellsville, Olean, Dansville, Geneseo...

I am experienced in framing, drywall, plumbing, electrical, flooring, welding, painting, sanding, plastering, metal roofing, any interior work, if you need anything done I am the guy that will get it done fast and right

Pro Kleen Power Washing LLC services the GLOW region (Genesee, Livingston, Ontario and Wyoming counties) and all of Western New York. Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, & Wyoming Counties) Pro Kleen Power washing LLC uses a state of the art power washing trailer unit that has the capability of a soft-washing lower pressure rinse system, sanitization detergent spraying system as well as purified window washing system. Given our state of the art trailer unit we are completely ladder free, increasing our efficiency and allowing for you the customer to save. We offer unmatched customer service along with professional quality service and promise a brighter, better and cleaner exterior everytime.

We are a small family business. I have been a painter since 2006, previously working for Paintzen in New York, Ny for 6 years. We pride ourselves on our quality work and pricing. We are Covid-19 cautious. We will do everything in our power to be as safe as possible, for our family and yours, to make your dreams reality! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! During covid-19 we are offering quotes through pictures or videos for convenience and safety. We always do every project to the best of our ability. However, we understand that sometimes mistakes happen. This is why we guarantee coming back to fix any touch ups that we may have missed totally free! We hope every project is perfect but we also like our clients to be secure in their decision to work with us.

11/27/2015

Description of Work

Category decks

07/24/2013

I'm glad this contractor didn't do any work for me. If he is as irresponsible regarding getting a quote I wouldn't want to think what would happen if he actually performed a job for me.

Description of Work
This contractor came over on two different occasions to give me a quote on two new posts I wanted to have installed at my front door overhang. He never called me back, or returned my calls.

Category decks

Allen Professional offers most home improvement needs (including complete home restoration) and has good working relationships with many specialty contractors in the area.

Allen Professional does not offer new home construction.

Check, PayPal