Allen Professional

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2012

4.3

6172 Depot St

Alfred Station, NY 14803

Allen Professional is a remodeling company serving an approximately 75 mile radius in Western NY, Including: Corning, Elmira, Hornell, Bath, Wellsville, Olean, Dansville, Geneseo

11/27/2015

Janet H.

Category decks

07/24/2013

LuAnn D.

I'm glad this contractor didn't do any work for me. If he is as irresponsible regarding getting a quote I wouldn't want to think what would happen if he actually performed a job for me.

Description of Work
This contractor came over on two different occasions to give me a quote on two new posts I wanted to have installed at my front door overhang. He never called me back, or returned my calls.

Category decks

ZFD, LLC

Hi my name is Trevor, and I pride myself on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. I strongly believe in giving my absolute best in all of the projects no matter how big or small. I am an expert in my trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. Please call or msg to setup your estimate, Don't Miss Out! Interior Painting Exterior Painting Flooring Installation/Refinishing Hardwood Floors Drywall/Repairs. We look forward to earning your business. NO JOB TO SMALL CALL TODAY AND BOOK NOW. BBB CERTIFICATE. Serious Inquiries ONLY. THANK

Cross Town Construction

Cross town construction can meet all your needs big or small. We build and repair homes from the ground up. From foundations to roofs and everything in between. We strive in being the complete package to save you time and money.

2022 Super Service Award

Dream Work Designs

With over 20 years of experience in the deck and fence industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from replacing your deck to building out new fencing. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. We specialize in decks, wood and composite. with porches, railings & stairs and more! We hope you can find everything you need with us, At Dream Work Designs we focus on providing high quality service and customer satisfaction! We will do everything we can to meet your expectations! BUILDING A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP ONE HOME AT A TIME!!! NOW EXCEPTING CREDIT CARDS!!!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Dream Work Designs on Angi

Check, PayPal

Allen Professional offers most home improvement needs (including complete home restoration) and has good working relationships with many specialty contractors in the area.

Allen Professional does not offer new home construction.