Allen Professional

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2012

4.3

Allen Professional is a remodeling company serving an approximately 75 mile radius in Western NY, Including: Corning, Elmira, Hornell, Bath, Wellsville, Olean, Dansville, Geneseo...

ZFD, LLC

Hi my name is Trevor, and I pride myself on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. I strongly believe in giving my absolute best in all of the projects no matter how big or small. I am an expert in my trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. Please call or msg to setup your estimate, Don't Miss Out! Interior Painting Exterior Painting Flooring Installation/Refinishing Hardwood Floors Drywall/Repairs. We look forward to earning your business. NO JOB TO SMALL CALL TODAY AND BOOK NOW. Thank You BBB CERTIFICATE.

Modest Bros Painters

GoProPaint

We are a small family business. I have been a painter since 2006, previously working for Paintzen in New York, Ny for 6 years. We pride ourselves on our quality work and pricing. We are Covid-19 cautious. We will do everything in our power to be as safe as possible, for our family and yours, to make your dreams reality! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! During covid-19 we are offering quotes through pictures or videos for convenience and safety. We always do every project to the best of our ability. However, we understand that sometimes mistakes happen. This is why we guarantee coming back to fix any touch ups that we may have missed totally free! We hope every project is perfect but we also like our clients to be secure in their decision to work with us. ASK ABOUT OUR PROMOTIONS

11/27/2015

Description of Work

Category decks

07/24/2013

I'm glad this contractor didn't do any work for me. If he is as irresponsible regarding getting a quote I wouldn't want to think what would happen if he actually performed a job for me.

Description of Work
This contractor came over on two different occasions to give me a quote on two new posts I wanted to have installed at my front door overhang. He never called me back, or returned my calls.

Category decks

Allen Professional offers most home improvement needs (including complete home restoration) and has good working relationships with many specialty contractors in the area.

Allen Professional does not offer new home construction.

Check, PayPal