Precision Heating & Cooling

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2010

Awards & Badges

12550 Clinton Street

Alden, NY 14004

residential heating & cooling installation, commercial heating & cooling installation. We use Amana products, ask for details or visit their website at www.amana.com/heating-ac...

HVAC Companies (38)

03/01/2017

job went very well took old furnace out and installed new units and what seemed to be no time at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my furnace and conditioner replaced .My furnace quit working during the night and he was able to install my furnace that day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2016

03/01/2017

The whole experience with Precision Heating & Cooling from the initial phone call to the completion of the furnace and air conditioning installation was a total professional one. We were given all possible options from repair to replace and all our questions were answered honestly and informatively. Installation day started with a very prompt arrival and the job was completed in the timeframe we w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and Central Air Conditioner Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2016

Photo for Precision Heating & Cooling - 12550 Clinton Street, Alden, NY - 34541177

03/01/2017

The job went great. Mike was on time and got the job done quickly and perfectly. Furnace is still working like a champ!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike came out and fixed our furnace when it wasn't working properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

02/28/2017

The whole process was handled better than I ever expected! I work at welding /fab shop and the passion and professionalism of the owner is something I didn't think I would see again until I met Mike. . just the way he presented himself and the passion for what he does was evident from day one. He explain the how's and why's in what he was doing, and kept me informed about the job. I have an older ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2017

02/28/2017

Mr. Nichols cleaned so well when he was done and he is courteous and reliable. He gave us information about our options so we could make an educated decision. He is up to date with the newest technologies. We couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace installation and duct work modifications. Hot water tank installation on a different occasions with plumbing modifications.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water delivery

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2016

11/22/2016

Precision was incredible! My home inspector overlooked an issue with my furnace in my new home. Mike came for a Fall Clean & Check and found a carbon monoxide leak. He had a new furnace installed for me within a day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2016

06/19/2013

Mike at Precision is fantastic!  The entire process from initial call to completion was totally enjoyable.  They are very professional, extremely prompt and the cost was very competitive.  The installation started and ended exactly when I was told it would, the work itself was very neat and they left the work area nicer, and cleaner than it was when they started.  They went over the installation, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Precision installed central air conditioning in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2013

03/12/2013

He is courteous, professional and honest. He's accessible, gets back to you right away, and he follows through on things. I've given him many recommendations over the years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned and serviced my natural gas furnace. He also changed the filter in the air cleaner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2012

06/11/2010

They actually installed our air conditioning. They come every year and we have had good service with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Precision Heating & Cooling to check to see if our air conditioning is running correctly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2009

06/10/2010

They did a good job. The work went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Precision Heating & Cooling to replace a furnace with a new energy-efficient one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2009

free estimates, residential heating & cooling installation, commercial heating & cooling installation, custom sheet metal fabrications, 24/7 service calls, tankless hot water heaters, new home constructions - additions and remodels, chimmney liners most any heating or cooling optiions ductless mini splits

boilers radiant heat hydronics