Burris Cleaning Service

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

Family owned & operated....

12/18/2014

Description of Work
They showed up when they said that they would, did the job requested, the carpets turned out better than I had expected, they looked new again. Would definitely use them again in the future

03/06/2014

Description of Work
We had him clean 2 chairs. He arrived on time and was very nice. Although he did not remove all stains from the chairs, he informed us that one most likely would not come out. I think he did a good job!

12/14/2013

Excellent service. Great contact with owner with good explanations of services to be performed and the price. Scheduling went well and was on a nearby and convenient date from our call. Carpets look great.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets in our house.

12/27/2012

everything went fine no problems

Description of Work
They cleaned our two upholstered chairs. They did a nice job,were right on time and got them cleaned before christmas.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

07/29/2011

He does a phenomenal work. He is extremely knowledgeable. I don't know whether there is anyone in this area who knows fusion rugs like he does. He took care of all the carpets and I don't think that anyone can do that. He is extremely talented. I was very surprised and refreshed to find someone like him.

Description of Work
I used Burris Cleaning Svc for carpet cleaning. The last time I used him was about eight months ago. He did some general carpet cleaning, spot removal and also did some specialized rug cleaning as well.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

07/28/2011

When my husband's mom passed away, we had to face a home full of memories that had to be emptied, cleaned up and sold. As we neared putting the home on the market we engaged the services of Burris Cleaning Services. John and his son gave us an estimate, reviewed the cleaning process and checked what extra services we might need such as pet deodarizing. (Grandma had a kitty.) There was one place where a metal hat rack had left rust stains on the carpet where the feet had become wet, John explained that this would not completely come out, and we were OK with that. It was much better and was behind the door anyway. The main carpet came out like new. It smelled clean, and it looked clean. The process was quick, and I was impressed with how professional John and his son were. It was well worth the money.

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpet pre-treating, deep cleaning and deodorizing.

06/12/2011

No problems.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 carpets, 1 upstairs & 2 down. Each room approx. 11 x 13'. We received a Sr. discount. Newer address is BURRIS Cleaning Service, 3263 Oak Orchard Rd., Albion, NY 14411 - or - BurrisCleaning.com

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, oriental and area rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather cleaning, ceramic tile & grout cleaning.