Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2013

4.3

24 Swartson Court

Albany, NY 12209

We are a small regional, full-scale landscaping and property maintenance firm with a handful of employees and are fully insured. We feature a number of services for both residential and business locations but specialize in hardscapes, such as stone patios, walkways and retaining walls. In addition to the services we provide in-house, we work with a number of sub-contractors in various fields and are always happy to assist customers in seeking the specialty firm that fits their particular needs. We currently accept cash payments, checks, money orders, paypal and all major credit and debit cards. Our website, www.yourparkview.com, contains online discounts and coupons and details the latest we have to offer in terms of services and seasonal inquires....

07/14/2016

Jacob F.

Description of Work
They regularly take care of my lawn. I HIGHLY recommend

08/12/2015

Pamela H.

I found this guy by stopping him in the street when he was working on somebody else's yard. Kind of risky, but I found a diamond. Jarrett and his team do an excellent job at a fair price. Jarrett's professionalism is without flaw. He communicates with me regularly so I can then inform my tenants when he will be there. He shows up when scheduled. If there is a problem, he corrects it immediately. I can tell he takes pride in his business, and I am impressed. I noticed his one review on Angie's List was negative, but I also noticed he responded to it by taking full responsibility and doing what he could to correct the problem.

Description of Work
Cuts the grass at my rental property

09/21/2014

amy V.

Initially, we were very happy. The spring clean-up was great. Mowing was on the high side, but they did not have many clients in the area. We understood and agreed to $50 per mow because we were happy with the spring clean up. The next visit was for power washing the fence and walkway, cleaning the gutters and mulch. They did a great job, but were unable to finish the fence that day. Based on past performance, I paid the invoice in full. I received several assurances that they would be back to finish. However, they have not returned since May 9th. We got replacement mowing service and contacted Jarrett on June 12 to cancel mowing and to find out when they would be returning to finish the fence and whether or not they would be completing the other work I had requested. He replied within an hour and promised that they would return ASAP, complete the fence and provide the other services. That was the last I heard. We were pleased with the work that was completed. But obviously disappointed that we paid in full for a job that was not completed. It's been more than 3 months since the last contact. It would've been much more professional to issue a partial refund in June, since they knew they were not going to return.

Description of Work
Mowing, spring clean-up, pressure wash walk way, pressure wash fence, pressure wash house, topsoil, mulch, fertilizer

Category landscaping

We are very sorry about this as it was just brought to my attention. I don't know how this mix up could have happened. We must have accidentally taken this account out of the system and the jobs schedule when we were asked us to remove it from the mowing rotation. As the owner I somehow lost track of the account and I take personal responsibility for that, because it is not acceptable. It was certainly not an intentional move and I am more than happy and willing to give the account a partial refund, and/or complete the work promised. Additionally, I will offer the customer a completely free fall cleanup, if they were interested, so there are no hard feelings. We pride ourselves on doing good work and getting the job completed on-time and on-budget. If we don't get it right the first time, our policy is to do whatever is in our means to make it right by our customers. Again, my apologies and I am contacting the customer now so that we can make this right for them.

Virginia Fisher

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • Welcome to Virginia Fisher Interiors! • Established in 1983 in San Francisco, My goal has always been to provide High-Quality Service in all areas of my work to my Community! • Offering a wide range of services, which include Interior Design, Color Consulting, Wallpapering, Painting, Window Treatments, Flooring; from Oriental Rugs to Hardwood • Let me assist you with ideas or bring your next project from Start to Finish!

Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair

If the stone work around your home is damaged or worn-out, you could be on your way to a major repair. Some of easiest small problems to fix, leaks, cracks, and small separations, can lead to severe damage and an empty wallet. The team at Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair can help you diagnose and repair these problems while they're small, saving you a lot of money! All types of masonry structures built and maintained We work with every type of masonry construction. Whether you need help with your chimney, or are interested in a new stone walkway, you can count on our skilled team of masons to get the job done. We don't believe in quick fixes, and want to make sure that the work we do will be standing for generations to come.

Saul's Paving

The Fifth Generation Of Quality Paving At Reasonable Rates Driveways & Parking Lots, Paving Repairs & Patching Tar & Stone Driveways Paving Bricks & Excavating Fully Insured, Free Estimates, Member of BBB One Call Does It All... SAUL'S PAVING Paving Your Road To Success!

Offers by Saul's Paving on Angi

Albany County Clerk's Office
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We do provide commercial plumbing or electrical services nor do we do major excavation or large tree removal (but work closely with Pridemark Tree Services, Inc.). We do not offer large-scale hauling or major home construction, nor do we offer roof reconstruction or deck building, but will provide limited reconstruction and rehabilitation services to existing structures. We also do not offer fire or flood damage restoration.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement

How is Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement overall rated?

Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What days are Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement open?

Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement is open:

What payment options does Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement provide

Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement offer free estimates?

Yes, Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement offers free project estimates.

Does Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement offer a senior discount?

Yes, Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement offer emergency services?

Yes, Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement?

No, Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement does not offer warranties.

What services does Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement offer?

Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement offers the following services: We offer landscaping services such as maintenance, installation, topsoil and mulch deliveries as well as seasonal cleanups, pressure washing and hardscapes. We work with owners and businesses from around the U.S. and Canada who own property here in the Capital District and help them both maintain and manage their investments here. We also provide snow removal and light remodeling, including painting, drywall, cleanups, lock installations, as well as plumbing and light fixture installation.

Are there any services Parkview Landscaping and Home Improvement does not offer?