OKeefe Electric

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2010

We are committed to customer service and quality workmanship. We pride ourselves on our reputation for prompt response to customer needs, whether the need involves emergency repairs, maintenance, or electrical upgrades. We offer superior expertise work for your home and commercial buildings. We understand the needs that are critical to repairs or upgrades in commercial buildings and your home. Our experience helps us quickly diagnose and repair electrical problems. We pride ourselves on trying to help every customer that we come in contact with! We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you....

Comalli Electric Inc

Comalli Electric Inc

Our local and highly trained team at Comalli Group, Inc. is an experienced, full-service electrical company delivering high-quality services to residential, commercial, and industrial properties in Albany, Latham, and surrounding areas. With nearly 40 years of industry experience, we provide a wide array of energy solutions, including electrical installation and upgrades, solar panel installation, LED lighting installation, generator installation, surveillance and communication system installation, and more! Our electricians provide free estimates as well as same-day appointments, to get your property up and running in no time. We specialize in completely customized solutions, with a team dedicated solely to property evaluation and design, so you can be confident that your new systems will be reliable and fit seamlessly with the rest of your space.

Offers by Comalli Electric Inc on Angi

07/24/2020

Perfect very professional courteous and friendly, work completed in timely manner And throughly checked.. Will definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaker box checked and labeled, outlets checked and replaced as needed wiring checked replace lights

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

01/22/2019

The company responded quickly to my email request and scheduled a time a few days out which was reasonable. Rob showed up on-time, got to work and fixed the problem quickly. He was very professional, knowledgeable and personable. He even had extra time to fix another fluorescent light fixture in the basement. I will definitely call again for future work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our home had an intermittent electrical circuit that was not tripping a breaker.

CATEGORY electrician

07/06/2017

My representative was very professional, prompt, and detailed with his work. I plan to hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a wired door chime installed.

CATEGORY electrician

11/23/2016

Rob has been out to my on several occasions (see other review). Each time his customer service, work, and knowledge is outstanding. Rob not only provides great insights about electrical needs but also provides helpful ideas without the feeling of being sold. He very cost conscious and always make suggestions based on saving me money. I have recommended Rob to good friends in my network and he will...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several projects including wiring a backyard shed. He installed several flood lights for the parameter of our two-story house. Very high! Rob came out around dusk to assure flood lights were performing as they should and motion detectors activated at the right time. He was here long after sunset to assure everything worked perfectly.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

02/16/2016

Rob O'Keefe is an excellent electrician. He nearly always answers phone calls, responds quickly to messages, works quickly and professionally, and his prices are exceptionally reasonable. I recommend him very highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rob replaced several light fixtures, removed two fixtures, and did some troubleshooting on a two-way switch.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Troubleshooting, Circuit Breakers, Transformers, Exhaust Fans, Interior & Exterior Lighting, Swimming Pools, Conduit, & New Construction. Lighting Apartment Meters Ceiling Fan Installations Circuit Breaker Installations Circuits & Transformers Closed Circuit TV Code Compliance Electric Heat Emergency Service Energy Retrofits Exhaust Fan Installations Fixtures Fuse to Circuit Breaker Changeover Hot Tubs Indoor/Outdoor Light

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal