M&K Carpentry

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2011

Finish Carpentry...

Established in 1992, We are a family owned and operated business who employs our own team of installers. We take pride in our workmanship and customer service and therefore it reflects in our average 55% repeat and referral business.

Navco Window and Door Company has been operating in the Capital District area (Albany) since 2006. We specialize in windows, doors, siding, and are frequently booked for entire home makeovers. We offer wood, fiberglass and vinyl windows. We offer all types of siding including insulated. We are obsessed with customer satisfaction (as evidenced by our Angie's List accolades), and are a member in good standing with the Capital Region Builders & Remodelers Association as well an A + Better Business Bureau rating. We offer unprecedented value, routinely writing estimates for less money than our competition, yet using higher quality materials. Free estimates. Angie's List members get 5% off . We never use subcontractors. Our employees go through extensive training and screening. Please give us a call today! We are Pella certified contractors so you can get all of your high quality Pella products expertly installed by Navco. We also offer Polaris windows and doors and Seaway Signature windows. We have a great made in the USA product for every budget and all of our installs are managed or installed by our company owner. Please contact us today!

Additional E-mail - donframe@biznycap.rr.com. Our goal is to serve the needs of people needing assistance with windows, siding and doors. The Company was started back in 1987 by Don Frame Jr (hence the name D.F.). Don has been working in the construction business for over 40 years and actually did all the work himself until just a few years ago. As the business has grown so has our staff, but we do not have any sales people. Having done the work himself is a real advantage because Don now does all the estimating so he can answer just about any question pertaining to siding and windows because he has seen it before. It is his philosophy to supply the customer with all the knowledge necessary for them to make a wise and economical decision about the upkeep of their home. No high pressure sales pitch. He listens to what you are looking for, supplies you with the best solutions and leaves you on your way with a complete list of references to check out our most recent jobs. Most people call him back because they realize that honesty and integrity are important in choosing someone to improve the most important invest in your life. Another important aspect is that D.F. Construction has full time employees, we never sub-contract. Don is on the job site everyday. All of my installers have been instructed by me as to how I like things done. I personally will keep in touch with you on a daily basis as to your satisfaction on the progress. We guarantee our work 100% and have the best qualified installers available. Servicing the Capital District.

02/16/2012

M&K Carpentry did a fine job.

Description of Work
M&K Carpentry repaired a door for me.

Category handyman service,doors

01/26/2012

Mark was professional and timely; we are very happy with both the product and the service. We will be calling M&K again for future projects.

Description of Work
We had large built-ins fabricated and installed in our living-room.

Category handyman service,woodworking

06/13/2011

He also has done lots of handyman jobs for me. He is wonderful; just the best. I will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I used M&K Carpentry to install a lip on my front door so that bugs won't get in.

Category handyman service,woodworking

Doors, windows, casing, decks,siding,Kitchens, Finish basements.