Giuffre Contracting LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2013

3.5

Established in 2003, Giuffre Contracting LLC has specialized in all phases of exterior home improvements. An A+ Rating with the BBB and Owens Corning Preferred Contractor....

Greene Overhead Door

Greene Overhead Door

COVID-19 NOTICE Greene Overhead Door remains *OPEN* for emergency services during the COVID-19 crisis! If you have a broken garage door in need of urgent repair, call us. We are still available to help. For your safety (and ours), all of our technicians are taking extra precautions and using protective equipment, including masks and sanitizing wipes. In return, we ask our customers to maintain a safe distance (at least six feet away) during service calls. We’re all in this together! For a quick response to an emergency door repair need, perhaps your car is stuck in the garage, press the "Message Provider" button, and send us your contact information.For more than 15 years, Greene Overhead Door has been sprucing up Albany by repairing and installing quality overhead doors. From garage door spring installation to garage door panel repair, Greene Overhead Door is the name to trust for all your garage door repair and installation needs.

07/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

This is a FALSE review from an individual who is NOT a customer of Giuffre Contracting LLC. This is an attempt to discredit a successful business for an unknown reason and will not be tolerated. We stand behind our work 100% and we will proceed with legal action against this individual if this false review is not removed promptly.

11/14/2013

Steve was never the one to do the work, but all of his workers were on time and the finished product seemed up to par.  I'm not a contractor, so if there are things wrong, I won't be able to tell.  Sometimes he took some time to respond, but he said he was having some family issues.  I believe him to be honest and reasonable. I would use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've hired Giuffre for my old house to fix a roofing/gutter issue and to replace the gutter system.  I most recently used him again to replace a partial roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

All phases of exterior construction and home improvements

Interior construction, plumbing, heating