Dan Izzo Painting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2012

I require an up front deposit of 10% of the agreed upon price for services rendered. I am willing to take payments as long as upon completion of my services the balance has been paid in full....

Coastal Shingle Shine, LLC

Soft Wash Specialists and Mold Removal Experts Serving Lowcountry SC

1st Choice General Contracting

Our mission at 1st Choice General Contracting is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued customers. We go above and beyond to cater to the specific needs of each customer and project. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a FREE Estimate! Call Us at 518-860-9371 or visit us at www.1st-choicegc.com

Offers by 1st Choice General Contracting on Angi
G & G Pro Painting LLC

Interior/Exterior Painting and Staining Deck Staining Pressure Washing Free Estimate/Insured Please Call (518) 339-7978

07/08/2014

Gregory M.

Price was half of the next lowest estimate, but the quality wasn't what I'd hoped. Everything was sprayed, not brushed on, and the prep work wasn't what I'd hoped for either. The job took slightly longer than promised, but with most hired help, that's to be expected.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of the house and barn

Category interior painters

09/18/2012

Patrice T.

Dan did an excellent job and completed the work in the amount of time he estimated. He was very courteous and professional and left the space completely clean. We have hired him to paint additional rooms.

Description of Work
Dan painted the ceilings and walls of our Laundry Room, Kitchen and Bathroom.

Category house painters,interior painters

Dan Izzo Painting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2012

185 van rennselaer blvd

Albany, NY 12204

As a professional painter, I not only paint residential but commercial properties as well. I listen to the customer's wants and needs and give a detailed description and estimate of the services I can provide along with the amount of time I expect the job will take. The first part of my services is preparing the area where I will be working. I make sure that furniture is moved and flooring is covered so as to protect the owners belongings, these items are also put back upon completion.

Check, Financing Available