Dan Izzo Painting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2012

185 van rennselaer blvd

Albany, NY 12204

I require an up front deposit of 10% of the agreed upon price for services rendered. I am willing to take payments as long as upon completion of my services the balance has been paid in full.

07/08/2014

Gregory M.

Price was half of the next lowest estimate, but the quality wasn't what I'd hoped. Everything was sprayed, not brushed on, and the prep work wasn't what I'd hoped for either. The job took slightly longer than promised, but with most hired help, that's to be expected.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of the house and barn

Category interior painters

09/18/2012

Patrice T.

Dan did an excellent job and completed the work in the amount of time he estimated. He was very courteous and professional and left the space completely clean. We have hired him to paint additional rooms.

Description of Work
Dan painted the ceilings and walls of our Laundry Room, Kitchen and Bathroom.

Category house painters, interior painters

Fine Edge Painting

My specialties include interior and exterior painting. I have been painting for over 10 years for commercial apartment complexes, being able to do quality work quickly and efficiently is my biggest priority. I am the sole owner of Fine Edge Painting.

2022 Super Service Award

MP Home Repairs & Remodeling Llc

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers Coupon

Vish and Brother

Here at Vish And Brother we offer an exceptional range of construction services in the greater Schenectady area. From concrete foundation work to excavation, brickwork, and architectural advice, our experienced builders understand the best solutions that work for you. We’re all dedicated to our roles and work hard to get the job done. Give us a call at +17182195238 so we can discuss any of your construction needs. flooring painting / sodding / roofing / titling/ fully /remodeling / bathroom/apartment/ thank u for choosing vish and brother/ in business for over 10 year

Check, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Dan Izzo Painting

How is Dan Izzo Painting overall rated?

Dan Izzo Painting is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Dan Izzo Painting provide

Dan Izzo Painting accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available

Does Dan Izzo Painting offer free estimates?

Yes, Dan Izzo Painting offers free project estimates.

Does Dan Izzo Painting offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Dan Izzo Painting does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Dan Izzo Painting offer a senior discount?

No, Dan Izzo Painting does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Dan Izzo Painting?

Yes, Dan Izzo Painting offers warranties.

What services does Dan Izzo Painting offer?

Dan Izzo Painting offers the following services: As a professional painter, I not only paint residential but commercial properties as well. I listen to the customer's wants and needs and give a detailed description and estimate of the services I can provide along with the amount of time I expect the job will take. The first part of my services is preparing the area where I will be working. I make sure that furniture is moved and flooring is covered so as to protect the owners belongings, these items are also put back upon completion.