Better Construction Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2017

Albany, NY 12209

We are a locally family-owned and operated Construction service. We have been in business since 2009. At Better Construction, we are dedicated and take pride in offering homeowners *top quality roofing products and workmanship* at an Affordable Price! Call for a Free Estimate!...

roofing (29)chimney repair (6)masonry (1)

10/20/2020

They were fast & professional. The work was started and finished the same day, as promised. I have a townhouse with a shared roof on one side. Fredi matched the color to my neighbor’s almost exactly. They cleaned up their mess and took everything with them.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Review for Better Construction Services - ., Albany, NY - 38963532

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you!

10/06/2020

From initial meeting, to estimate, and on through to completion, Fredi and his team were absolute professionals during every step of the process, and the completed work serves as testament to the superior quality of professionalism and expertise they bring to a project. They stripped down the old roof and installed the new one in only one business day - simply amazing! I would highly recommend the...

Description of Work
installation of new roof

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Review for Better Construction Services - ., Albany, NY - 38928348

09/17/2020

Replaced my roof one year ago. They did a great job; very professional and a pleasure to work with. Now one year later, I can report that there have been no leaks and no other issues - they do good work.

Description of Work
Roof installed

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

07/23/2020

The workers were on time, worked hard and picked up all debris before leaving; the estimate was professional with good explanations of options and interaction with the office was friendly and professional. the job was well done. The workers also contacted our neighbor when they needed to pick up a few shingles from their yard.

Description of Work
re roofing of 2 car garage and addition and porch roof and installation of new skylight in porch roof

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

10/25/2019

Freddy from Better Construction Services came on time and was able to address my chimney/roof leak immediately. Two days later we had an inch of rain, the repair did the trick and prevented any new water damage. Grateful for his expertise and will consider him when my roof needs replacement.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

09/12/2019

excellent work Fredi... quick, reasonable price, and very professional. thanks!

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

08/27/2019

We couldn't be happier with Better Construction. Their workers are very professional and did everything they said they would. They arrived early each day, worked very hard, and cleaned up before they left. It was great to work with the honest, hardworking staff at Better Construction. Thanks Fredi and crew!!!

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

08/13/2019

Replacement of roof with membrane and asphalt. We do not recommend this company. We retained Fredi to replace our roof which had a slow leak into the 3-story brownstone house. The job was completed, but on day 2 most of the crew worked on another job. This meant our roof completion took one week rather then the estimated 2 days. Also, we had one very unhappy neighbor who had to clean up our roof d...

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of roof. Removal of chimney

Work Completed On 07/13/2019

The customer has a 10 warranty and we are available to help with any roof problems they may have at anytime.

06/18/2019

Fredi came the same day I called to set up an estimate. I felt he was incredibly honest and skilled. He was not at all pushy nor did he talk down to me or want to wait for my husband to be home. Once I selected them for the project they set up an appointment for the same month. On the project day they showed up at 7am and worked all day, finishing the roof by 6pm. Everything was cleaned up and tra...

Description of Work
New shingle roof

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

Review for Better Construction Services - ., Albany, NY - 37936701

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working with you.

04/01/2019

Working with Fredi and his crew was one of the best experiences I have had with a contractor. They showed up on time, they worked hard all day finished the main part of my house in one day, returned the next day. I was extremely pleased with the whole process. Would recommend them highly to anyone needing their services.

Description of Work
Needed my shingles replaced.

Work Completed On 03/18/2019