518 Remodel

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2013

We our a family owned business that is based out of Altamont, NY and also have a location in Saratoga. At 518 Remodel, we pride ourselves in offering quality, on-time installations at a competitive price. We offer a large range of services which makes for better savings and the best results. We do offer some finance options....

Richards Paving & Fuel

Richards Paving & Fuel

We have 9 employees, we take HEAP customers, we also accept all major credit cards.

03/05/2021

We have used the services of 518 Remodel on two separate occasions. Their service and work have always been outstanding. In the fall of 2017 they added 8 feet to our garage and then built and outfitted a mudroom/ laundry room for us. This was an extensive project which required construction, excavation, paving, electrical, plumbing, painting, concrete and drywall work. All this work was completed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction of garage addition, construction of laundry/mudroom, excavation for drainage, repave driveway, add attic, and retile 2 bathrooms

CATEGORY concrete repair,drywall,electrician,excavators,flooring contractor,garage doors,gutter repair,insulation,landscaping,remodeling,roofing,siding,pavers, gravel,garage builders,woodworking,doors,driveway pavers,hardscaping

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is extremely important to our team and we are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with excellent service.

10/15/2020

Due to water issues needed basement patched/drilocked. Sal and team did a great job. Responsive to calls, texts. Showed up every day on time, cleaned up site and ensured I was satisfied. 5*

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement repaired and waterproofed

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thank you for a Great Review. We appreciate you and the work you contracted with us. It was our pleasure working for you.

08/20/2020

My concrete and garage apron looks great. They made it wider than it used to be so it would be easier for me to get to my door. My patio is vastly improved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diverting water away from house. Installing new concrete sidewalks, patio, and garage apron.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,basement waterproofing

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the work. We're happy that the water doesn't come in the house any longer and your enjoying your sitting areas.

07/13/2020

518 Remodel came on time for the project, they were knowledgeable and courteous, the roofs and gutters looks good. So much better than what I had before. And they cleaned up after themselves. All in all , it was a good experience, I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Replacement and new gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thank you for a great review. We are very happy that you like your new roof and gutters.518 Remodel takes pride in the workmanship they provide so your review is much appreciated.

06/30/2020

I recently hired Sal to insulate my garage attic. Sal and his workers first had to make a new larger hatch for access to the attic. A walk was installed in the attic for future access to electrical wiring. Rolled insulation was installed, as was proper vents in all the eves. The work was completed in a timely fashion. During the recent heat wave, I could already tell that the garage feels cooler! ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulate Garage Attic

CATEGORY insulation

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is extremely important to our team and we are happy to hear that we met all your expectations. We all appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Its been our pleasure!

Siding, Windows, Roofing,Garages, Pole Barns, Gutters and Covers, Waterproofing, Excavation, Concrete Foundations, Concrete Walks, Masonry, Masonry Repair, Basement Insulation, Attic Insulation, Finished Basements, Kitchens, Bathrooms,Flooring, Molding & Trim Work.

Asbestos Work.