Norris Environmental Solutions

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a small family run business in the Reno/Sparks/Carson area. We primarily do tree and plant care with a Certified Arborist on staff. We also do general pest control for Ants, Spiders,etc. We approach all jobs with the idea how can we take care of the issue with the least amount of chemistry used- otherwise known as Integrated Pest Management (IPM). If you have any questions we are happy to answer your call!...

For over 40 years, we have provided pest control services throughout California and Nevada. We are an active member of Pest Control Operators of California Association, which strives to educate and inform companies throughout the state of California of the ever-changing legislation that is vital to our business. It is our commitment to provide the best-trained, professional staff available. Additional DBA: Roseville Termite Pest Control

Sierra Stumpbusters LLC is here to help you with your next project. We specialize in professional stump removal and tree services in the greater Reno area. We are fast and efficient and our prices are competitive. Clean up is always available. We guarantee our work! Licensed and insured.

I have 15 years of experience in cutting trees, I have worked for many companies in different states

04/16/2015

Description of Work
Treated birch trees to prevent beetles.

Category pest control,tree service

03/11/2015

Annual spray to prevent pests on fruit trees in my yard. Lang Norris uses professional equipment to reach tall trees. Good person. Knowledgeable with reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Spray 8-10 fruit trees with dormant oil.

Category tree service

08/12/2014

Very professional have used lang for 20 years.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

05/15/2014

He is the best!

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

04/30/2014

He is really good. He is really smart and nice. He comes intermittently when he tells me I need him. Sometimes he has an employee and sometimes he doesn't. His charge varies between $90 and $125 and depends on what he is doing. I haven't seen his prices go up substantially. I have been using him for 20 years or maybe even more than that. I have a really big property. He actually has a degree in Bi...

Description of Work
I use Norris Environmental Solutions for pest control services. He comes for dormant oil. Later in the summer, he comes and makes my elm trees look better. He has done perimeter for ants and stuff. I usually see him at least 3 or 4 times a year. Last time he came out for the birch trees and did some other stuff too. He has sprayed on the tree and put fungus culture into the ground around the birch trees.

Category pest control,tree service

Small tree pruning - all trees and shrubs under 25' tall Systemic applications Tree spraying Tree and shrub deep root fertilizing Inside/outside of homes for general pest control

We do not do termite inspections or treatments, weed control, bedbug control or tree stump removals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available