Perez Roofing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2011

Perez Roofing provides new roofing construction and roof repair services. We provide a variety of different roofing materials, like metal, cedar, tile and fiberglass, to compliment the look and feel of your home while being practical. We have experience installing and repairing flat roofs, apartment and condominium roofs and specialty roofs. Whether you want an entirely new roof or want to patch up the one you have,Perez Roofing has you covered....

DaBella - Reno

DaBella is the leading home improvement company in the United States. We work with you to create value in your home by providing outstanding service and premium products for roofing, siding, windows, and bath replacement systems.

Great Basin Roofing LLC

Reno's Roof Repair Specialist Great Basin Roofing LLC is your source for residential and commercial roofing systems in the Washoe Valley and Northern Nevada. Our services include professional roof installations, repairs, certifications and roof maintenance . We also offer seamless gutters, gutter guards, and emergency repairs. We work with only the best products in the industry and take time to deliver only quality work. We guaranteed the best in products, service and installation. A new roof from Great Basin Roofing LLC will improve your curve appeal and also your home's value! DON'T RE-ROOF IF YOU CAN REPAIR YOUR ROOF!

CTR Roofing LTD.

CTR Roofing LTD. is committed to providing the best roofing service possible at the best price. Whether you need an inspection, repairs, or a new roof we can provide many options that fit your need, budget, and schedule. With over 20 years of experience we stand by our work and strive to provide the best customer service.

05/04/2016

Description of Work
Perez Roofing came out to look at the quality of my roof. I was purchasing a home at the time. They were punctual and very professional.

01/28/2015

05/17/2012

They did very well. My only complaint is that it took up to 10 days to get a quote. But after this, everything went very smoothly. They acted very professional, worked very hard, and did a great job.

Description of Work
They did a roof repair for my home.

12/07/2011

I went to my realtor for giving me a recommendation for a roofer and they recommended Perez Roofing. I telephoned them at about 11 o'clock. At about 2 o'clock, the roofer called and he said that he would be there in about 20 minutes. Then he was there at 2:30. There was a large piece of flashing and a ventilator from a roof in my backyard. He inspected my roof and found nothing wrong. He said that...

Description of Work
I used the services of Perez Roofing on November 21st for re-sealing the flashing on my roof. It was after a very heavy rain storm.

Roofing Repair Roof Installations Fiberglass Shingles Cedar Shakes and Shingles Tile Roofs Single-Ply Roofing Metal Roofing Specialty Roofs Flat Roofing Re-Roofing Shingle Replacements Apartment and Condominium Roofing New Construction Remodels