Grillo Landscape Solutions

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2013

Family owned. Former business name: Nitro-Green. Additional DBA: DAKDT, Inc., Nitro Green Professional Lawn & Tree Care. Specials & discount offers available on SP website. Members of ISA, Nevada Landscape Association....

Property Care Systems LLC

For an estimate for your sprinkler repairs, contact us today, for assistance from our landscaping company. Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

The Four Winds

I have 13 years experience and enjoy working outside. I take pride on the work we do and I feel that my work will show that. We offer a wide range of landscaping and tree services and would love to see any upcoming projects you have. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

Legends Landscaping

Legends Landscaping has been creating spectacular outdoor spaces for residential and commercial customers throughout the Reno-Sparks for a quarter century. Our start-to-finish capabilities mean we can design the space of your dreams and install it. From rock walls and outdoor kitchens to unique plants and irrigation systems—with our landscaping services in Reno we have the expertise to complete your project, no matter where your imagination takes it.

Offers by Legends Landscaping on Angi

09/14/2013

Gail S.

They didn't kill all of the grass in gravel/coral/rocks. It was a wet spring and the grass is hard to kill.

Description of Work
Weed control

Category landscaping

03/14/2013

Margaret B.

From my first call to the final walk-through, this work was handled with excellent service and care. The Grillo team are knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. It's a pleasure to work with them.

Description of Work
Grillo has cared for my lawn for the past couple of years and I've been very satisfied with their knowledge, reliability and value. I called when I needed the shrubs trimmed and a general yard clean-up. They came by the very same day and provided an estimate. They scheduled my service promptly and arrived punctually at the appointed time. The yard clean-up was excellent. Their work was thorough and before they completed the job, they asked me to come out and inspect their work. In the process of walking around the yard and looking over the work, one of the crew suggested trimming some low-hanging branches off a tree so we could more easily walk through the area. I hadn't noticed the branches being in the way but his attention to detail and our use of the yard was great. I recommend Grillo Landscape Solutions for services in care and maintenance of your yard.

Category landscaping

Grillo Landscape Solutions

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2013

PO Box 1564

Sparks, NV 89432

Lawn care services, aeration, thatching, & overseeding, tree & shrub care services, deep root fertilization, weed control, pruning, soil testing, mowing & clean-up service, irrigation management.