MIC Delivery

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2011

Appliance Delivery, and Installation, including cabinetry adjustments, plumbing and electrical. All Handyman categories....

Top Notch Handyman Services LLC

Hi folks, I've been away from Angie's since 2017 and it's good to be back. I offer a licensed handyman service fully compliant with the rules and regulations governing the licensing of handymen in the state of Nevada. I am an 8 time Super Service Award winner in 2012, 2013, and 2016 in multiple categories. We have the capability of doing almost anything you need done. I currently have other licensed individuals working with me. We do not employ subcontractors as we're able to do the work ourselves. I charge $90 per man hr. with a 2 hr. min. I make the initial customer visit personally to determine who'll be dispatched and what tools and materials they'll need. I do not charge for this initial visit and it gives me a chance to meet the customer and let them get to know me. I stand behind all my workmen and my name's on all work done. I'm licensed in the state, county and various cities as required (numbers available upon request). I offer a new customer 5% discount to Angie's List members. More than 500 company reviews may be found on Google, Yelp, my website, alan-topnotch.com, and Porch.com. Thank You for your consideration...A.J.Lynch................ Member of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals and certified Full Service Professional with Handyman Association of America.

Move 4 Less

Move 4 Less is the leading Las Vegas-based moving company. Services encompass local and long distance residential moves, short and long-term storage, packing, senior moves, and specialty pack/move items (pianos, pool tables, chandeliers, artwork, mirrors, etc.). We are a local, family-owned company that has been established in Las Vegas for over 15 years. Our commitment to our customers is reflected in our management and staff’s extensive moving and relocation knowledge, experience, and positive attitude. Move 4 Less continues to participate in a wide range of community activities throughout the Las Vegas Valley. The company has always had a heart to give back where they can. Currently they are offering their trucks and moving staff to help move essential items throughout the valley. There is nothing better than seeing smiles on our customers faces! To know we took a stressful day and were able to make them smile, by doing what we love to do, is the absolute best.

Topper Movers

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Moving services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

03/17/2012

The next day we encountered a water leak in the kitchen and called him to come back out. He did and it turned out that the original microwave had been installed with a screw through the water pipe in the wall, so it wasn't his fault but he repaired the leak and made sure that everything was ok before he left. And he didn't charge anything for the second trip out. He is very professional and I will...

Description of Work
Removed an existing microwave and installed a new one. .

Category appliance repair

11/15/2011

Mark was here on time and the installation took about 30 minutes which included testing. I would call him again. He knows what he is doing.

Description of Work
Called Mark Mikkelsen, the owner, who is more known for the delivery and installation of appliances. He is an independent contractor with several of the big appliance stores. I called him to pick up a dishwasher and to install it for me. He did so.

Category appliance repair

Appliance Installation & Delivery; minor plumbing repair, garbage disposals, faucet installations/repairs, Lighting Retrofit; Cabinety modifications. All Handyman categories

Major electrical repairs, Major Plumbing issues, Roofing; Painting