Auto Shippers Nationwide

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2013

Auto Transportation
Auto Towing

48 state motor vehicle transporter. We use professional motor vehicle relocation specialists to ship vehicles running or not anywhere in the country. We ship Jeeps, off road vehicles and custom van conversions. New or Used Vehicles....

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi
Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

Move 4 Less

Move 4 Less is the leading Las Vegas-based moving company. Services encompass local and long distance residential moves, short and long-term storage, packing, senior moves, and specialty pack/move items (pianos, pool tables, chandeliers, artwork, mirrors, etc.). We are a local, family-owned company that has been established in Las Vegas for over 15 years. Our commitment to our customers is reflected in our management and staff’s extensive moving and relocation knowledge, experience, and positive attitude. Move 4 Less continues to participate in a wide range of community activities throughout the Las Vegas Valley. The company has always had a heart to give back where they can. Currently they are offering their trucks and moving staff to help move essential items throughout the valley. There is nothing better than seeing smiles on our customers faces! To know we took a stressful day and were able to make them smile, by doing what we love to do, is the absolute best.

02/26/2016

12/08/2015

Description of Work
Shipped car to Hawaii - 100% as described.

03/30/2015

Deena in the office was supposed to get back with me to let me know when the truck would be in the area and I never heard back. I called and emailed and I never received a response.

Description of Work
I tried to hire them to ship my vehicle from Missouri to Alaska.

Category

02/13/2015

Had a vehicle transported from MI to OH. Very professional, responsive and timely. Everything went awesome, picked up and delivered on time. Price very reasonable. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Awesome experience

07/16/2014

They gave me a quote on how much it would cost me to move my vehicle and it was very reasonable and they were able to accomodate me for my requested move date. We gave them a deposit and will give them the rest of it when they deliver our car. We were very comfortable with this payment process. They seem to be very professional and so far I'm very happy with their service.

Description of Work
We called them to have a car transported from Miami to NJ.

09/18/2013

Loaded the car with no problems, transported promptly to Roseburg, Oregon and unloaded with no problems.

Description of Work
Moved car from Las Cruces, NM to Roseburg, OR 97471.

08/20/2013

My Mother In Law is moving down to Florida and is unable to drive that far. I contacted Auto Shippers Nationwide about transporting her car. I was told that they could move the car within ten days of getting the order, which was fine as we were not in a big hurry to have her car there. They picked the car up within five days, and had it there within four. The driver kept in touch with my Mother In Law every day. She was a little nervous about having her car shipped. I would highly recommend Auto Shippers Nationwide.

Description of Work
Shipped my Mother In Law's Buick from New Jersey to Florida.

Category towing","auto transport

08/16/2013

I called Dena around the first of August. I told her that I needed to have my Edge in Reno by the 15th of August. She had it picked up within three days of me placing my order, and had it delivered by the 13th. Needless to say this was a lot faster then I had planned. I was very impressed with the driver. He was very professional, and took very good care of my vehicle. I will definitely be using them again for my next move, and will recommend them to anybody who may need a car moved. Diane Paris

Description of Work
Shipped my Ford Edge from Hico, TX to Reno, NV.

Category towing

02/26/2016

12/08/2015

Description of Work
Shipped car to Hawaii - 100% as described.

Category auto transport

Auto Towing. Auto Transport. Auto Transportation. Moving.

NA