Service One Appliance Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2012

Warranty Companies - Non-Home

7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job or hourly. May charge extra for after-hours calls. Carson city number: (775) 883-1400. Tahoe number: (775) 831-6666....

We are a full line appliance repair company servicing in your area. We are a in-home repair company. Our company is owned and operated by technicians. Not someone in an office that doesn't know appliances. Feel free to give us a call. Our rates are simple and straightforward, no guesswork. As our name implies, we are honest with you the customer. Since we are a company that puts the customer back in "Customer Service".

10/14/2019

My experience with Service One Appliance is outstanding. The reason I came into contact with them is that I purchased a 95 year old home summer 2018 and also purchased a home warranty with American Home Shield. I purchased the cover anything and everything package with the home warranty company. In my home I have a Fisher & Payke double drawer like dishwasher system. The system has both a salt wat...

Description of Work
Warranty service for both dishwasher and dryer

06/12/2018

It went very well. Serviceman needed a little help from husband, as washer is very heavy to lift up on pedestal, but requested service completed successfully, and done in this one visit.

Description of Work
Washer put on pedestal and balanced

01/13/2018

Work was completed as scheduled in a very professional manner.

Description of Work
Replacement of dishwasher cord under recall by Bosch.

11/28/2016

Serviceman came just a few hours after I first frantically called @ noon on a Saturday! Very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Refrigerator stopped cooling

10/21/2016

Went GREAT, these folks were super helpful! They squeezed me in the same day I called AND fixed the problem. The tech. was was kind and didn't make any comment about the tight squeeze! Keeping their number for those appliance emergencies!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Major appliance repair & maintenance, warranty service.

Household appliance repair.