Nevada Trimpak Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since December 2010

Licensed general contractor serving Nevada and California....

SEG Quality Drywall and Taping, LLC

Jesus has been providing quality drywall work for many years. His attention to detail is what sets him aside from his competitors. Call today for your free estimate.

Rooster Fence

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! Rooster Fence Co has more than 25 years of experience in fence making and has been serving happy loyal customers for years, we are now looking forward to expand our company and making new clients like you, happy as well. What is most important to us is that you get the fence you will love at a great price, here at Rooster Fence Co we guarantee that you will get the best prices in town. We work at a fast pace to get the job done with the best quality material. You will have your beautiful fence done in no time. Feel free to compare our prices once you have received your free estimate!

Paramount Craftsman Services

Paramount Craftsman Services is a leading water heater and building maintenance service provider in the Reno/Sparks area. We pride ourselves on having the knowledge and experience that allows for our valued customers to have the best experience with us knowing that their needs are taken care of. With extensive research and education, rest easy knowing our knowledgeable technicians are here to serve you and make sure your experience is a great one. We are a local business that values our fellow locals. We strive to provide our customers with a 5-Star experience each and every time our phone rings. Wether you have a big repair or a small one, we are grateful that out of the companies you could have chosen, you chose Paramount to take care of you. We want to ensure the experience and quality of work you receive meets your expectations.

11/29/2013

Contacted Jim by phone and was told to email him with details of the job and set up an appointment for him to come out and do an estimate. I did exactly that and never heard from him after the initial and subsequent email. Too date, no calls or emails. Can't comment on his work since he is a no show.

Description of Work
No service provided.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

I referred [removed member name] to another company. No rating should be assessed when I never even wanted to give this customer a bid. We were at a 12 week time frame and I suggested that we could not meet deadlines that he had. That would be unfair on our part. It is beyond strange that we received a review without doing any work. We have never met. We take on work that we can do our we refer it...

05/13/2013

I would say they were okay. I wouldn't give them a huge thumb up. The quality at first was not the best but when we asked them to come back and fix it, they did it. It was a little bit of a hassle coordinating it. We expected it to be all built where they could just bring it over and put it together but they ended up painting it and doing a bunch of work in our house which was kind of a pain. We w...

Description of Work
We used Nevada Trimpak Inc for cabinet making.

Category custom cabinets

02/14/2013

The guy who came out was super nice and came on time. We talked and went through the whole thing; he was very practical and helpful. He made a great impression; if I go ahead with the project I will use him. It was a fairly expensive item.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Nevada Trimpak to build some cabinets.

Category custom cabinets

10/09/2012

Very happy with the finished product!

Description of Work
Built a custom mantle to bring an old 1938 house back to its original beauty. Spent a lot of time making sure it was just what I wanted. Worked with the granite installer to make sure their work was compatible I was impressed that he is also fluent in Spanish.

Category fireplaces,woodworking

05/30/2012

Jim was very good at making sure the color was right for me and the quality is exceptional.

Description of Work
Made and installed storage cabinets in hallway.

Category custom cabinets,electrician,woodworking

Staircase Builder, Custom cabinets, Reface Kitchen Cabinets, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, tile, drywall, framing, electrical, doors, windows, moldings and trim work, room additions, new homes, stone fireplace, painting, cabinet refacing, patio covers, decks, trellis, BBQ, enclosures, plumbing, finish carpentry, siding, wood floors, brick flooring, wood ceilings, crown molding, water, fire & smoke damage repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard