We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Mayan Lawn LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2009

1190 Bible Way

Reno, NV 89502

Additional contact - Robert Najarro. Award winning....

08/08/2019

Xandra M.

They answered the phone. They said they would check their availability in my area and Never called back.

Description of Work
Mowing and weeding

06/13/2019

Kirk B.

In 2018 I asked Mayan Lawn to give me an estimate for landscape repairs, they never gave me an estimate. In 2019 I tried again still no estimate. They have done clean up and sprinkler repair and did a good job. If they didn't want the work they should have said so.

Description of Work
Landscape Repairs

Category landscaping

We truly apologize for the inconvenience, we want to make sure you and all our customers are happy with our services, but this year we had many unforeseen delays and are trying our best to please everyone, please let us know if you would still be interested in getting the estimate and we will send it to you, but we do have to let you know we are booked out to do any landscape work until late August.

04/16/2019

Larry O.

An appointment was made for the following week. A specific one-hour timeframe was given, and I was assured that I'd be called when the guy was on his way. Fast-forward to the following week, I call to confirm the estimate appointment. Everything is a go. No call. No show. Totally unprofessional.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for lawn aeration, fertilization and seeding.

Category lawn treatment

I am very sorry about this, as you know the day we had you for the estimate we had rain in the morning and he was running behind schedule, we know that's not an excuse but he also had an unforeseen emergency, we truly apologize for the inconvenience sometimes situations are out of our control.

10/04/2018

Jenneth E.

Very professional and very informative as to what issues yard had. Very prompt in making sure yard was functioning properly.

Description of Work
Old lawn removal and new sod.

09/21/2018

Bob P.

Firm was too busy to quote - waited for more than 2 weeks, then finally gave up and cancelled the effort.

Description of Work
Waanted a bid for artificial lawn install

Category landscaping

08/18/2018

Lynn S.

I am not sure what happened - they didn't show up and didn't call so I will give them one chance and that will be it. I really needed some help and didn't call anyone else - I am only in town for a couple days and not sure what happened.

Description of Work
They didn't show up for estimate

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

08/11/2018

Gayle A.

Always show up in a timely manner leaving the lawn looking great. Fantastic communication and customer service.

Description of Work
Lawn Care and Lawn Irrigation

05/27/2017

Mitchell C.

Everything went very smoothly. From the emailed estimate to the scheduling, Mayan kept me informed. The owner, Robert, actually performed the service. He gave me a call when he was on his way and performed the turn on & testing of my system flawlessly. He was very friendly as he showed me what he was doing and explained the process. I was so impressed with the service, that I am in the process of hiring Mayan Lawn & Landscape for another project.

Description of Work
Turn on/turn off service for landscape irrigation system

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

Thank you for your review, we really appreciated. We are glad you like our service. Thank you.

05/10/2017

William T.

Very well. They were prompt, courteous and completed the job efficiently.

Description of Work
Aeration of front and back lawns

Category lawn service

Thank you for your review, we are glad you liked our services; if you need any more please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

04/25/2017

bruce S.

Very well. Called before coming and showed up on time. Very professional. Robert the owner is all about customer first. nice to see

Description of Work
General clean up, aeration, sprinkler turn-on

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

Thank you, please give us a call if need any services in the future.

Pinuelas Construction LLC

Pinuelas Construction LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business backed with over 14 years of experience. No Job too big or too small. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you! Licensed and Bonded.

Quality Curb

Quality curb offers quality concrete, paver, and curb installations since 1992. The majority of our employees have worked with the company an average of 7 years. We offer a free estimate and timely installation. Additional DBAs - American Quality Curb, Schuhmacher & Schuhmacher Inc, Legends Landscaping. Additional phone - (775) 829-2468. Additional web - www.legendslandscaping.com.

Offers by Quality Curb on Angi
    Legends Landscaping

Legends Landscaping has been creating spectacular outdoor spaces for residential and commercial customers throughout the Reno-Sparks for a quarter century. Our start-to-finish capabilities mean we can design the space of your dreams and install it. From rock walls and outdoor kitchens to unique plants and irrigation systems—with our landscaping services in Reno we have the expertise to complete your project, no matter where your imagination takes it.

Offers by Legends Landscaping on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

General yard, landscaping maintenance, installations, repairs, housekeeping, aerating, fertilizing & snow removal.