Dr Shock Electric

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2011

P.O. Box 34561

Reno, NV 89533

Dr. Shock Electric is a full service electical contractor. From Renewable Energy Installations, Commercial Tennant Improvements, and Custom Homes to Installing an outlet, Changing a light bulb, Or troubleshooting a problem. We are your full service one stop shop....

07/27/2017

Roberta L.

Completing tasks was the easy part and Richard does excellent work and clean up. Scheduling was problematic getting dates to jell. This is very commonplace wirh the trades but we did have a lot of little things and one or two changes in plans (my wims) before we were done.

Description of Work
Safety ckeck then overhead fans secured, switch and sockets upgraded, outdoor lights replaced, security light mounted over garage just to name a few items on this project.

04/13/2017

Don V.

GREAT! He's got the job to create in material what was made on paper

Description of Work
Did entire electrical wet stamp work for my fire damaged home in an EXTREMELY professional and accommodating manner. It passed Douglas County building dept. inspection with zero issues, resulting in my building permit being issued ON TIME

05/03/2016

Miranda W.

The service was excellent.? Mike came to give the estimate right on time.? I was able to make an appointment? for the following week for the work.? Richard was very professional and friendly.? He was able to accommodate his work around my baby's naps and was more than happy to do it.? Which I greatly appreciated!? When we need more work we will definitely call Mike.

Description of Work
Wired and installed 4 ceiling fans.? Replaced two chandeliers with LED can lights and added two more can lights. Installing new fixture above bathroom vanity.

05/02/2016

Miranda W.

The service was excellent. Mike came to give the estimate right on time. I was able to make an appointment for the following week for the work. Richard was very professional and friendly. He was able to accommodate his work around my baby's naps and was more than happy to do it. Which I greatly appreciated! When we need more work we will definitely call Mike.

Description of Work
Wired and installed 4 ceiling fans. Replaced two chandeliers with LED can lights and added two more can lights. Installing new fixture above bathroom vanity.

04/26/2016

Patrick M.

Many errors esp on dimmers and hit us with a huge overcharge that was not part of original contract

Description of Work
renovate kitchen

Category electrician

You did not directly hire us as we worked for a General Contractor on your project. We are subject to his scheduling. When working with a General Contractor please refer to him for pricing, not all the subs, this is why you hire them, to manage the job. Also additional cost can be incurred due to problems with electrical found once walls are opened up. This was the case with you kitchen remodel as the house is 50+ years old and inadequately supplied with electrical circuits to your kitchen. Pass the Salt Please and remember extra requested items including dimmers cost extra.

11/05/2015

Arthur C.

Superior installation

Description of Work
Various installation for major remodel

Category electrician,remodeling

08/21/2015

Carol D.

He was very professional, cleaned up the work areas nicely, and responded to my request in a timely manner.

Description of Work
He re-wired some electrical for us and moved around some lighting.

06/16/2014

Tina W.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Installed lighting and an attic fan. I have used this provider many times before. Pricing and workmanship is excellent.

12/26/2012

Carol D.

I contacted him and within a week or so he came to do the work. He finished fairly quickly and tendered his bill. He cleaned up his mess and I paid him what he asked.

Description of Work
I have used his servises several times. He did all the wiring on my husbands workshop 5 yrs ago. He did the wiring when i redid my kitchen. He has been back to do light fixtures and other small jobs. He is honest and clean and I would highly recommend him.

05/23/2011

Carol D.

I paid about $300 for their service. My overall experience was fine. The electrician does good work. The price was reasonable. He is a little late sometimes. He is very professional. I am going to call him again because I have something else that needs to be fixed.

Description of Work
I used the services of Doctor Shock for some electrical work about two weeks ago. They ran a line and installed new electricity.

Category electrician

Northern Nevada Low Voltage (NNLV)

As members of the community we serve, we are proud to be the area's leading, LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED - NO DEALER MARKUP- low voltage provider! Our goal is to provide our customers with effective solutions tailored to meet any need and budget demand. Our team works quickly and effectively while never compromising quality or customer service. At Northern Nevada Low Voltage, we choose to only partner with manufacturers who provide the industry's top quality audio/visual products and services; and our team has the field experience and certifications necessary to bring these solutions to your home and business. Looking to get the most enjoyment out of your places of leisure? Have an office suite or warehouse needing an infrastructure upgrade? Let the service professionals at NNLV walk you through the process beginning with a FREE SITE SURVEY & ESTIMATE, and help you build the project that is right for you! Contact us and let's get started today! NNLV is fully licensed, bonded & insured.

Pinuelas Construction LLC

Pinuelas Construction LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business backed with over 14 years of experience. No Job too big or too small. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you! Licensed and Bonded.

CMJR Construction INC

Here at CMJR we are a small family business designed to cover any and all of your building, remodel, or maintenance needs. Please feel free to give us a call regarding any projects, maintenance, or questions you may have.

Check, Discover, Visa, MasterCard