Western Exterminator

Founded 1921 • With Angi since January 2006

Since 1921, Western Exterminator has been providing homeowners and business owners with customer service excellence and trusted pest control solutions....

Our technicians at Mountain View Pest Control are honest, dependable and knowledgeable. We will create a custom pest control plan for your home or business. Our technicians are committed to eliminating your pests completely. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll come back at no cost. Call us today for a free custom quote, plus when you pre-pay for a year of service we will give you 10% off. We are a Eight time Angie's List Super Service Award winner. Additional phone: 702-568-1857

2nd Generation Pest Control is located in Las Vegas, NV and serves Clark county (except Boulder City). We are owner operated and have been in business since 1983 offering pest elimination and pest control services. 2nd Generation Pest Control offers emergency services. We do not require contracts. Call us for a consultation and free estimate on your next pest control need. We are licensed and insured for your protection and a member of the National Pest Control Association .

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours.

07/26/2018

I have been a loyal client of Western Exterminator Company for eleven (11) years. On May 1, they had an increase of over 11% on their service, but failed to tell me until after my June 1 service. When I called the office, the representative yelled over me that I was not telling the truth, and then made fun of me when I told him not to do that. He said that he would have a manager call me. Well, it...

Description of Work
Bi-monthly spraying for 11 years

11/18/2017

As always all went well. David was prompt. capable, friendly and thorough.

Description of Work
Monthly spraying for pests. various and sundry.

09/26/2017

We hired Western Exterminators on my sister-in-law's recommendation in 2012. Their technician Angela texts me when she's going to be in the area. She's prompt and does a good job. She told me if we have problems in-between treatments, she'll come back for free; we haven't needed her to do this.

Description of Work
Pest control, inside and out, when we bought our Henderson, NV home - then bi-monthly outside ongoing treatment .

08/05/2016

Used service over 12 years from CA to NV. Never had a bad experience. Very professional and on-time! It seems to be a corporate standard. I've actually never seen one ant in all these years...Grew up near their headquarters branch in Torrance, Ca near the blimp. I've seen their trucks for about 40 years

Description of Work
Pest control of bugs

12/14/2015

I called several companies and they were not certified to do this work or did not know what I was talking about. Western knew exactly what I needed and had the required forms. They set up the appointment for me quickly and showed up on time and completed the work expeditiously. Definitely professional and would hire again.

Description of Work
They did a pest inspection (termite inspection) required by the VA for my home refinancing.

Category pest control

Pest Control, Termite Control, Rodent Control, Bird and Bat Control, Integrated Pest Management, Green Pest Control, Deer Repellent, Vegetation Management Services, Bioremediation Services, Wild Animal Trapping, Ant Control, Bed Bug Entotherm