SWAT BUG KILLERS INC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2006

3520 coleman st.

North Las Vegas, NV 89032

Swat Bug Killers pest control has been providing the most affordable, high quality pest control in all of Las Vegas and Henderson areas, under the same owner since 1982. In over 30 years Swat Bug Killers pest control has built a reputation that is unbeatable by the competition. Swat Bug Killers pest control prides themselves on affordability, quality of work, and dependability....

08/10/2015

Michael M.

07/09/2015

Connie H.

Description of Work
Quarterly spraying. Usually have to have them back between regular visits ( at no cost). Question whether they are spending enough time on regular visits to spray all they should. Usually visit 10-15 minutes and I have a lot of trees and bushes

06/07/2014

Crystal C.

been with swat since i've been a home owner (4 years) and my extended family has been using this company since the early 90's. they are always on time (sometimes early!!), they are accomodating to your schedule, great guys who come out to do service. linda is always helpful/knowledgeable. i would recommend these guys in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
quarterly bugspay of residence.

06/06/2014

Connie H.

We've been using Swat Bug Killers for about a year and a half. In that time, if we saw even one bug we call them and they come back and re-spray the entire yard and garage for free. We have them come out quarterly and have had very few bugs in that time.

Description of Work
They sprayed the interior of my garage and perimeter of my yard.

04/14/2014

Carole S.

We never had a problem. Being a regular customer, they give you a break.

Description of Work
I use Swat Bug Killers Inc for pest control services.

08/20/2013

Debbie M.

I've been using Swat Bug Killers for over 4 years now. They've always been professional, on time, the prices are reasonable as well. The staff from the office to the serviceman at my door have always been friendly. I also appreciate that when I have questions about bugs, they know everything about the critter and how to deal with them and also how to avoid having the problem. I lived in a condo complex for a while and it was hard trying to keep the neighbors bugs at bay, but SBK did it. Now that I'm in a new home I haven't dealt with any bugs even though there is still construction going on. I love their bi-monthly service, the price is totally worth it. They always come out when they say they're going it and always call the day before to remind you of their service. I would absolutely recommend them for service.

Description of Work
Pest control.

01/15/2013

Susan B.

The service was excellent. They responded right away. I gave them the wrong address and they took time to find the right address. They didn't require that I be there since the wasp's nest was outside. They took care of it and emailed me an invoice. They did an excellent job. We had renters moving in on December 1st so we needed it taken care of. I got a couple of prices and theirs was either better or right in line. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
I used Swat Bug Killers to remove a hornet's nest at one of our rental homes.

10/25/2012

George A W.

The service has been very good and they are very punctual to come out on unscheduled dates when I have a problem.

Description of Work
We use them every three months for pest control as we have them on a quarterly schedule.

06/12/2012

George A W.

If we need them to come back they will for free. Overall they do a good job.

Description of Work
They spray our house for bugs inside and out. We have them come out every quarter.

06/11/2012

frank F.

We have used them forever. I would recommend them to others. Their price is pretty good compared to others. If you see bugs after they have sprayed they will come back out.

Description of Work
We use Swat Bug Killers for pest control. They come and spray our yard for bugs every quarter.

04/02/2012

Joy M.

They are very competent and I trust them. One time we had a little extra problem and they did everything for us and fixed it right away and they never came back. They were very professional and I felt very safe with them coming into the house. The prices are reasonable and they do good work for us. We will continue using them in the future for our bug and pest control because we are in a contract with them.

Description of Work
We used them to spray the inside and outside of our home for bugs and pests.

Category pest control

member thank you for the nice review of swat bug killers service anything i can do for you please call me. thank you jim dunn owner

05/16/2006

Swat Bug Killers were very courteous and came out by appointment. They did a good job as we have not seen any bugs since hiring them. I have used their services for 3 years and feel they are very knowledgeable and have reasonable rates.

Description of Work
They spray the inside of my home for pests.

THOMAS C.

Swat Bug Killers do a nice job of keeping the bugs under control around our home and I will continue to use their efficient, reasonable priced services. The service people are on time, sometimes I'm not, but they are great to reschedule when this happens. Swat Bug Killers sprays inside, outside every month to control the ants, earwigs, cockroaches and we have no problem with bugs around our home.

Description of Work
I have my inside and outside sprayed every month to control the earwig, ant, spider and cockroach problems by Swat Bug Killers.

05/16/2006

Swat Bug Killers did a great job of killing all of my pests. I have had no problems since they sprayed last time. I do have them come out quarterly and they always have been very friendly and polite. We call them to set up the appointments.

Description of Work
They sprayed the interior and exterior of my house and also my garage.

05/16/2006

Swat Bug Killers did very good work and provided good service for me. They called ahead to make the appointment and arrived on time. I do have them come every three months and if I need to call them back there is no charge. The workers are a very nice, considerate, and honest bunch of guys.

Description of Work
They sprayed for buys around the perimeter of my property. They sprayed the inside my house, basement, and in my attic.

05/15/2006

Swat Bug Killers has done a good job taking care of our pests. It was very easy to deal with these people. I do use them on a regular basis. I like that they let us know when they were coming to our home and that is when they get here. It is encouraging to see a difference after they spray. I think that for the service that they provide the price is very reasonable.

Description of Work
They sprayed the exterior of my house for any bugs.

05/15/2006

Swat Bug Killers arrived on time to spray, but they did not get rid of our bug problem. I stopped using them as it was a special they were having for three months. I cancelled after the first time they sprayed, but they still charged my credit card for the three months. I finally got it taken care of after a long time.

Description of Work
They sprayed inside and outside of my home for pests.

Category pest control

just a quick responce to this client's comments about swat bug killers service back in june of 2004. she had a major ant problem in which swat took care of we gave her two extra ant treatments at no charge to take care of the ant problem. she ok'd swat to service her house for her quarterly pest service on 9-17-04 she never paid the bill & was turned into collections after not paying her bill within three months after service to date 4-19-12 swat has never been paid. swat never ran her credit card we do have it on file but she did not authorize swat to run her card. said she was not happy with sept. 04 service but never called us about any problems. in my opinion she was just looking for a free service. after all this time swat still would go back & retreat her house & collect the money owed. thanks jim dunn owner

Bulwark Exterminating Las Vegas

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours.

Offers by Bulwark Exterminating Las Vegas on Angi
    Allied Pest Management

Our team at Allied Pest Management knows what it takes to keep your home or business pest free. We offer a dedicated, high quality and experienced service tailored to your pest control needs. You will not be just another number to us, we are a veteran owned and operated company committed to excellent service!

Offers by Allied Pest Management  on Angi

The pests Swat Bug Killers controls are Ants, Bees, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cock Roaches, Crickets, Gophers, Mice, Pigeons, Rats, Scorpions, Spiders and More

TERMITE