Service Team Of Professionals, Las Vegas

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

3660 N 5th St. #170

North Las Vegas, NV 89032

Service Team Of Professionals provides quality disaster cleaning and repair, including 24 hour emergency service. Call on "STOP' for water, smoke, fire, wind, Vandalism and other damage repair services. Our management and field staff are trained professionals. We specialize in handling the complexities of disaster situations. Our staff is thorough efficient; delivering satisfaction to property owners and insurance companies. As part of the Service Team Of Professionals (The National Team of Property Restoration) we have on-call support from our nation wide staff of restoration experts. This "teamwork" assures our customers of up-to-date technology and professionalism second to none....

06/01/2018

Nancy F.

This is a great company. They were recommended to me by my insurance agency (State Farm), and they will come out and give you an estimate with no charge. They are thorough and courteous, and timely! In my case, they came out twice with no charge and I felt they gave me honest advice about NOT having to fix the damage. Amazing. five stars!

Description of Work
estimate on water damage

04/25/2018

Ryan F.

Service team arrived so quickly and were great help. I had a small fire in my house and they were able to get the smell of smoke out. Thank you again service team!

Description of Work
Fire damage.

04/25/2018

Ryan F.

The work went amazing and the workers were very informative. Ryan explained the whole process to me and kept me updated everyday with what was going on. I would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Water to be removed

04/24/2018

Sam B.

I recently had a flood in my home from my water supply line that broke at the connection to my refrigerator. My experience with Service Team of Professionals was great. I was impressed with their response time they had technicians come out to my home right away after i called. They were very open and honest with all of the questions I had prior to any work being started. I highly recommend them to anyone needing remediation or emergency service.

Description of Work
Water Remediation

03/30/2018

Joan C.

This was the second time I used their services and they are tops all the way in all areas. Mike, the owner, came out the same day I called on both occasions. Mike and his team were professional and quality of work was exceptional. I will always call them if I need them again in the future for any of the services they offer.

Description of Work
We had a water leak from our dishwasher.

03/30/2018

Joan C.

This company is excellent!! They were quick to respond, and did their work professionally. I would recommend and hire them again.

Description of Work
clean up from water damage and packing up my house and then unpacking my house and putting back where it belongs

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

11/29/2017

geraldine O.

Miguel was very prompt .He ans the phone right away,he scheduled the job the next day and was finished very quickly within a couple of hrs.anybody who uses him will be very pleased

Description of Work
water leak.

Category drywall, water damage restoration

[Member Name Removed] the STOP TEAM would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We hope that you will never need our services again, but if you do we will always be there for you. Also i would like to say it was a pleasure talking with you.

11/07/2017

Tim G.

I had about a 2 foot diameter section of ceiling that became wet and damaged due to a roof leak. It took a while to get the roof repaired, and by that time the ceiling spot had begun to discolor. I was concerned about the potential for mold and called S.T.O.P. based on favorable reviews on on this site. Michael responded promptly and checked the situation. He said that the area was now dry, and all I really needed to do was to have the damaged section of the ceiling replaced. He put me in touch with a drywall contractor to make the repairs and didn't charge me anything. If I ever need these types of services again, I will definitely call Michael. He was also very professional and pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
Repair ceiling due to water damage from roof leak.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

[Member Name Removed] thank you for such a great review. We here at STOP like to help our customers in any [Member Information Removed] we can, even if its just giving a referral and some piece of mind. Please contact us anytime if you need some advice.

05/04/2017

Nicole S.

This company was fast and friendly. I couldn't believe how comfortable they made me feel . Very professional and answered all my questions with no hesitation! I would recommend them to everyone! Thanks STOP

Description of Work
I had a water damage issue, my sink was leaking and flooded my downstairs.

Category water damage restoration

[Member Name Removed]I'm glad our team made you feel comfortable in your time of need. Thank you for your for your review and thank you for your business.

07/28/2016

Joesph N.

STOP staff was professional, diligent in their work, very clean, thorough, respectful and above all, very honest. My wife and I highly recommend them. They did very good work. I give them 5 out of 5 stars!!

Description of Work
Restoration of a water leak from our 2nd FL bathroom shower that leaked down to our laundry room.

06/11/2016

Patricia S.

Excellent experience! They gave me a free consultation.

Description of Work
Came to make sure there was no leaking in my home.

04/18/2016

Craig V.

He solved my problem without creating work.

Description of Work
Scotty came and checked a leak from my upstairs laundry room. He diagnosed the problem and went quickly to work checking all areas for water damage. He helped me clean up the area then moved to the garage to check the water damage in the ceiling. He was quick, efficient, and most of all he knew what he was doing. Thank you.

01/23/2016

Austin R.

Working with Mike and his team was really great! They came multiple times to my house to come up with just the right plan, including working with my insurance company (which did not end up paying). In a city where we don't always have the nicest and most friendly people, each of the 4 people that came into our home went way above to make us feel comfortable. They are really nice, flexible, professional and good at what they do. After assessing and getting started, they made sure everything in my house would stay clean and in fact when they left, it was spotless. When they finished their mitigation, they then suggested some other contractors to do the part of the job they didn't do. I would recommend Service Team of Professionals to anyone.

Description of Work
They evaluated my leak, set a plan into place, offered some suggestions and alternatives and then tore out sheetrock, mitigated mold and cleaned everything up.

Category drywall, insulation, water damage restoration, mold removal

08/28/2015

Kyle R.

On Thursday, I had come home from work at around 5:30, to see my garage flooded. Upon investigation, I discovered that the water line in to the toilet downstairs and had flooded the: bathroom, the laundry room, the bedroom, and the hallway. On the carpet and the tile, I had noticed about 2 inches of standing water. As a renter, I called my property management company and received no response. I then began searching for emergency restoration companies that could help me extract all the water from the flooding and then help mitigate any damage. I called STOP and left a message with their answering service. Within 10 minutes, I received a call back from Scott. I explained to him my situation. I told him that I was a renter and that the property management company that I was dealing with was unresponsive. I asked him to ballpark me an estimate for taking care of the affected areas. He told me that he couldn't really offer one without seeing the extent of the situation in person. I told him that I realized that I was putting him in an awkward situation by asking him for a quote. He said it was no problem and explained to me that all of their rates were controlled by insurance-dictated values, and were typically handled via transactions with homeowner insurance policies. After stating this, he mentioned that the services I would need could range in cost from $500 - $5,000. He advised that if I signed for service that I would be held accountable for the totals. Knowing that I was a renter, he advised against procuring service from STOP directly, without first getting approval from my property management company first. I then asked him what he would do if he were me. He told me that my best bet would be to run to Home Depot and rent a Rug Doctor to try to suck up as much of the standing water as I could, then leave all the windows open and try to circulate the air as much as possible to help the carpets dry. He did mention that it was likely that some of the carpet padding would probably have to be removed, and the base boards would have to be removed and allowed to dry along with the underlying drywall. Upon his advice, I rented a Rug Doctor, got every fan that I owned downstairs, and tried to dry out everything as much as possible. The next day, my property management company responded. They sent out a carpet cleaning person and someone to fix the toilet and considered it good enough. Now a week later, my place smells like a damp cave. I ripped out the carpet and padding in one of the storage closets which helped a little, but I fear that things will never be right without the type of proper remediation that STOP provides. That's how renting in this town goes I suppose. Scott also called back to follow up that day and to see if there was anything else that he could do. I told him that he couldn't as the property management company had already decided its course of action. Scott was amazing. He thoughtfully listened to my concerns and offered real and helpful advice, even if it meant that STOP wouldn't get my personal business. His follow up was also a pleasant surprise. When I finally own my home, and have a proper insurance policy, if something like this ever happens to me again. I won't hesitate a heartbeat to call the Service Team of Professionals.

Description of Work
Phone consultation.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, water damage restoration

07/08/2015

Hector S.

{After a mishap took place by a company that failed to correctly seal our furnace piping} I contacted this company for a 2nd opinion because we're talking water damage & mold here & I wanted to have total peace of mind! I called on a Sunday & the owner Mike came out Monday morning! He was theral, professional, did his readings all along my wall/ceiling while explaining everything in detail. He detected moisture in both areas & also advised me on what to do next. He did NOT find any signs of mold at this time but explained that we can dehumidify the area & spray it with a non-spreading agent to make us comfortable as homeowners. I wanted this done & he said he would have his men out later that afternoon. I also wanted to mention that the last company did advice me incorrectly how to further handle the situation by NOT having us do the proper protocol actions in collecting the moisture & preventing the possible spread of mold spores. Doug {the guy who would be doing the gut out work} did indeed contact me & stopped by with very knowledgable information on Mold, water damage, etc! Top knotch in what he knew & how above & beyond he took his time in actually caring & explaining step by step the process & even called back for follow-up. Unfortunately, we did not get to further use this company, as the business that failed us with the leaking pipes hired their people to do the job! In the end everything turned out alright BUT I wanted to give credit to this company for having played a big part in helping those in need of their expertise! Thank You--Mike & Doug!

Description of Work
Free inspection for mold

Category mold removal

06/01/2015

Barnett S.

Went far better than I expected. They were easy to reach by phone, kept appointed times, worked well with insurance rep. Did thorough job. Put me in contact with a restoration company who showed up quickly and as soon as house was dry came with a 3 man crew and restored walls, cabinets , carpeting and repainted in 3 days. Cleaned carpet and entire first floor on the fourth. In less than 2 weeks house was back to normal

Description of Work
Woke up to discover a flood on first floor at 4 am. Called Service Team. They were at house by 5:30. Immediqately ripped out baseboards, some wall board in key areas. Came back 2 hours later with industrial fans and dehumidifiers. Dried out house and cleaned up water. Came back each day to monitor, insure all areas were totally dry.

Category flooring contractor, water damage restoration, interior painters

04/01/2015

Hayley E.

We had just closed on our new home and ended up with a water leak from the upstairs through the ceiling to the downstairs. Mike and his team showed up promptly and went to work right away. They cut out all of the damaged areas and placed fans to help the drying process. Once everything was dry, they repaired all of the areas that were damaged and everything looks great. He even referred us to a plumber because we weren't happy with the one sent out by our home warranty company. I'm very picky and meticulous and I do not have a single complaint. He was very responsive and always timely and on schedule. He has the most friendly and professional team and they are all a pleasure to work with. As upsetting as this was to have a water leak before we even moved in, I'm so glad Mike and his team showed up and would not hesitate to call him again in the future.

Description of Work
Removed damaged sheetrock and baseboards from water damage, set up fans to dry affected areas, and then repaired those areas.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, woodworking

11/04/2014

alyssa S.

Their name (Service Team of Professionals) describes them perfectly. I was so impressed with how professional, knowledgable and kind this company was. I had water pouring through the downstairs ceiling one afternoon as the washing machine broke and flooded the upstairs, and ran through the downstairs ceiling and walls! I shut the water off and wondered what I would do next besides panic. Luckily, there was the Service Team. Before they got to my house, they called and told me who exactly would be coming over and when. They came right away. Mike assessed the damage and told me what exactly needed to be done, how long it would take, and how much it would cost. I had water damage in the kitchen, hallway, 4 rooms upstairs, and the garage. They immediately began work to dry up the water damage. I had dehumidifiers and fans galore, but it was worth it; everything dried out just as Mike said it would. After a few days, the fans were removed and Mike told me the time and date their drywaller/painter (Arturo) would be at my house. The Service Team does it all--they had the house drywalled, and painted and back to normal in a matter of days. It looks exactly as it did prior to the water damage. I was impressed that they were able to match the paint perfectly. The total cost was for everything, including new crown moulding, baseboards, painting etc. It is a family run business and it definitely shows. They take pride in their work and let the customer know exactly when they will arrive, and are true to their word. Thanks Mike, Scott, Ryan & Arturo!!

Description of Work
Water damage restoration and repair.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, woodworking, interior painters

07/08/2014

Todd K.

Mike form the Service Team of Professionals responded to my call immediately. He accessed the situation, explained in detail what needed to be done, and committed to a cost, despite not knowing the extent of the damage until the drywall was removed. I was simultaneously dealing with an emergent out-of-state family illness at the time. Mike put my mind at ease regarding the repair, and scheduled the 5 day repair job to accommodate the demands of my family emergency. Also, since the 9 year-old water heater had to be removed in order to do the work, Mike also arranged to have it replaced at my request. The work involved (1) Removing the water heater (2) Removing baseboard (3) Removing identified damaged drywall and several feet beyond (4) Removing mold from affected areas (5) Sanding and treating studs and affected wood (6) Replacing drywall and base boards (7) Texturing and painting (8) Coordinating Installation of new commercial grade water heater. Mike kept me constantly posted on the progress of the work. He went out of his way to stop by to verify in person I was fully satisfied with the completed job. I hope I don't have another problem of this nature in the future, but if I do, I will be sure to contact Service Team of Professionals.

Description of Work
Water heater, located in corner of garage, began to slowly leak at a fitting on top of the heater. The leak went initially undetected, and water pooled at the base of the heater. The leak was eventually noticed and the leak repaired, however, not before the damage had been done. The water at the base of heater came in contact with the adjacent drywall, and through the wick effect the adjacent drywall was damaged.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, water heater repair, woodworking, interior painters, mold removal

02/05/2014

Ed B.

Called and set up appointment, guys came out promptly and we discussed issues with odors in closet areas of home, they made some suggestions to try before remediation.....5 star customer service....something seriously lacking in Las Vegas.....

Description of Work
Home inspection for possible remediation.

12/16/2013

James Z.

Everything went great. Service Team of Professionals came into my home the next day after calling and gave a quick estimate and diagnosis of the problem. They started immediately to get the problem fixed. They showed great professionalism and timeliness to get the job complete and worked around our schedule. On top of everything they recommended great contractors to come in and fix the problem after the mold was removed. I would use this company again and I would use the contractors recommended by them.

Description of Work
Came into home and cleaned mold out of wall that was caused by leaking pipe.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

08/23/2013

Joy and Steve H.

STOP dried out my bathroom and master bath after a slab leak was detected. Once we noticed our master closest and bathroom leaking water we called our insurance agent who recommended STOP. Dustin and his team were there within 40 minutes to assess the damage. Dustin recommended a plumber to shut off the water to the house. Dustin and the office manager explained they needed 50% or $500 of my home owners deductible to start the water extraction job and another 50% or $500 when they removed their equipment. They removed everything in my closet to another room and the took carpet padding from my closet and hooked up several machines that ran for four days to dry out the baseboard and floor. They were in and out in a couple of hours. After four days of noisy machines that ran for 4 days, my bath and closet are dry and their equipment out. Although it is not advertised on their website, they do charge after hour fees that are quite high, so if you can wait on service, I would recommend you do so during normal business hours. Total cost was $3,014.23, not including plumber fees and restoration of my walls and baseboard.

Description of Work
STOP dried out my bathroom and master bath after a slab leak was detected.

07/25/2013

Victoria K.

They were very caring and professional. I would defiantly use them again. They were very good. If something wasn't to my liking, they fixed it.

Description of Work
My water heater exploded. We had a lot of water damage. They cleaned everything up.

06/24/2013

BARBARA B.

.they were very professional and patience with a 82 year old. They went above what was required of them and helped me a lot also, took care of my things. they packed all the boxes and unpacked all the boxes when the repairs was made. anytime i called they answered and would come out to help me locate something that i could not find. I would recommend them to anyone. Service was performed at 2857 paradise rd las vegas nn 89109. TURNBERRY TOWERS. SERVICE TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS IS PROMPT, POLITE, AND COURTEOUS. A VERY GOOD COMPANY AND THEY GUARANTEED ALL WORK.

Description of Work
water damage. packed boxes pulled carpet cleaned orientals rugs.

06/06/2013

roberta K.

My floors are not back in yet, but, I am so glad that i called SERVICE TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS....Now that they came and did the great job that they did, i feel very secure that my home is safe from mold. While the fan,s were going for five days, they came each day to check everything and tried to make me feel at ease and all would be ok. This was not anything major, but they treated me as though I was top of their list..THANK YOU , THANK YOU.

Description of Work
Have never had a flood in my home, this was not a crash and burn on the freeway, but to a person who just had wooden floor,s put in, i was so very upset. Called my insurence company and they gave me the name of a peson who could take care of me, and did it right away. That was...SERVICE TEAM OF PROFESSIONA. When they came her, they checked all my flooring, checked water damage, and then gave me options. I am so glad that i called them, they were the best, and so very nice. I feel so confident that I have no mold, ever to worrie about.. It was loud in my home with the fan,s going, but i felt that they had taken charge. THANK YOU SO MUCH..