We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

SCAPES & STONES

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2006

19 W BROOKS AVE

North Las Vegas, NV 89030

Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties. Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower. Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls. Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes. Please visit

02/06/2021

David T.

I cannot speak highly enough of the work that Scape and Stones has performed for me. I have hired S&S to design and install desert landscaping on two properties. My current property's job included the demolition of existing grass, installation of an elaborate flagstone patio, a patio cover, chef's herb garden, several mature trees, and xeroscape/water efficient design. S&S delivered an amazing design that exceeded my expectations. With color, fragrance, custom iron work, hidden pathways and resting areas, I feel as if I am in my own private desert wilderness. As I mentioned, this is a second home that S&S has designed for me and they continue to exceed my expectations. I will be using them again on an additional project next year and look forward to the creativity they will bring!

Description of Work
Full front and back landscape transformation

Category decks, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, lakefront landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

01/29/2021

Brian C.

He also help with my pool construction

Description of Work
Landscaping around pool and paver pathways

Category landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

09/28/2020

Dan M.

Awesome, exceeded our expectations, very professional, knowledgeable, understanding, excellent job well done. Will tell everyone what a great experience this was! You want the best call them! We have the best landscaping on the block now, very proud of the work that they completed, clean, extremely neat and organized, fast. This job was completed superfast, even though it was the hotest week of the summer. Can not say enough about their performance, very satisfied with the work they did at a very great price. Thank you guys.

Description of Work
Front and back yard

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

09/13/2020

Raymond or Teenie B.

Never received a response !!!!

Description of Work
landscape lighting updated

Category decks, outdoor lighting

Good morning, I barely received your message again on Friday after we were gone for the weekend, I had already responded on August 28th that we do not service Pahrump. And I know no one I can recommend that services your area, sorry. Have a great day!

09/09/2020

Onie A.

Great work by workers and manager

Description of Work
Irrigation overhaul

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

08/22/2020

David S.

better than I expected & the crew that came & did the work (2 guys) were professional & on it. I was very impressed & completely satisfied with the completed Work!

Description of Work
Bushes trimmed & pruned along with removal

Category landscaping, lawn service

07/22/2020

Brian M.

It went great. This is the most professional landscaper I have come across. Really appreciate working with them.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, outdoor lighting

02/05/2020

George K.

We have used Sean Turner's Landscape services for approximately 15 years on multiple properties. Both Sean and his workers are professional and do a first rate job. They consistently get the job done on a timely basis and within budget. We have never been disappointed with their services.

Description of Work
Various Landscaping Projects

Category landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

01/13/2015

Pamela J.

Estimator was extremely knowledgeable and gave awesome design ideas. However, cost of services was way beyond my budget so no work was performed.

Description of Work
Came and to do landscape design and then submitted an estimate for the work.

04/18/2014

Gerald B.

Sean came over after the first guy who had taken on the job quit (I think the job was too big for him). He was here on a Monday and the work began on Wednesday. All of the workers were polite and professional. They literally transformed my entire yard (I had 1500 sq feet of grass removed). Everything looks great.

Description of Work
Replace entire front yard with desert landscaping and replaced back yard grass with flagstone and a fire pit.

01/22/2014

Tim H.

They were on time, cleaned up each day and finished on time.

Description of Work
Pavers for a patio area.

06/17/2013

Heidi B.

They were prompt and did quality work

Description of Work
Rebuilt outdoor kitchen bar; built fountain; outdoor lighting

03/13/2013

Bryan S.

After getting estimates from 3 separate companies, Sand S's overall estimate was best. After paying a $3800 deposit, work began almost immediately. Black slate tiles were removed and the grill pieces were ordered. I supplied granite tiles at my own expense because I could get a better deal. After 1-2 weeks, the granite was installed. After the initial demo and granite installation, work slowed considerably while the grill pieces were shipped. It took about 3 weeks for all of the pieces to arrive because one of them was the incorrect size. Additionally, the stainless steel cabinet's actual price was well above the initial quote so I elected to just install a door instead. The electrician showed and finished his work in 2 days. Afterwards the grill/burner/sink were installed. Positives: Sean (owner? foreman?) is very straight forward. His estimate was close to the final cost (5200 vs. 5665)--the added expense being related to the amount of custom work required on the stainless steel doors. All of the workers were professional and courteous. They cleaned up after their work was complete, and if they had to leave tools over night they kept things reasonably clutter free. Negatives: Multiple bills were sent which had mistakes inflating the price. I caught them each time and brought it up to Sean, who would adjust accordingly. They seemed like honest mistakes, but I had to constantly ask about actual prices vs. what was quoted to make sure there were no more errors. Also, after the granite tiles were installed there were some spots where the sealant began cracking immediately. When I asked to have it fixed, there was some reluctance to do it (due to cost to the contractor) but ultimately they did. Overall Sand S, their workers, and the subcontractors did a decent job. From start to finish the project took a little over a month + 1 week. The biggest delay was waiting for the grill to arrive. Any delays outside of that were relatively short and mostly related to trying to coordinate the timing of different phases of the project (ie requiring the electrician finish his work before the grill could be installed). The only reason I wouldn't use Sand S again is because I don't have anything left to do that they specialize in.

Description of Work
The back yard had a semi-completed outdoor kitchen when the house was purchased. Already installed were the footer/foundation, structure walls, slate countertop w/openings for a grill/burner/sink, plumbing (cold water w/drain), a natural gas line and electric wiring throughout. S&S removed the slate countertop, cut and installed granite tile, and installed/hooked up a natural gas grill with burner and custom sink. They had a subcontractor draw electricity from a junction box in the vicinity and re-wire the entire structure to be up to code.

02/02/2012

Randy G.

We were very please with the work. Sean came out and sent us a detailed work report with the cost. As soon as we made our decision and let him know, work was started soon after. His worker, Antonio was very diligent and did a great job.

Description of Work
Had our sod replaced along with additional rock and plants installed in our front yard.

08/26/2010

Linda P.

The design Carl presented us was phenomenal. The price a little over budget, but he worked with us to make adjustments to the design so it would fit our budget. Both Sean and Carl have responded quickly to any concerns or questions we have had. They have both gone above and beyond in all aspects of our project. They even accommodated our 4 year old grandson - listening to his "ideas" and allowing him to "help". We will use them again when we are ready to upgrade our front yard.

Description of Work
Design and installation of Belgard patios and walls on a very large lot

05/17/2010

sue M.

They were prompt, curteous,efficient,effective and fairly priced. I had collected three bids. They were the most curteous and proffessional on the telephone as well.

Description of Work
The company cleaned,sanitized, and screened off two alcoves on my 2nd story roof where pigeons were nesting. They also applied, in strategic areas, gel that deters pigeons by giving them "hot feet." They offered poisoning services but it seemed unneccesary so I declined that service. It has been 7 months and rarely do I see a pigeon on my house. I am very happy because they were pooping heavily on the patio above my front doorway.

Category pest control

04/05/2010

sue M.

We started off with design drawings, but the blue print was replaced by the guys spray-painting design ideas in the dirt, as we went along, which worked out well. My overall experinece with Scapes and Stones was excellent. The only thing I would have done differently would have been to ask to see all hardscape samples: retaining wall blocks, rocks, and pavers before building the retaining wall. The waterfall was at first going to be a dry river bed, but the waterfall ( added cost, $4,000) is so much more beautiful. All turned out beautiful.

Description of Work
The company built 2 retaining walls (aprox. 32' high by 100' long, Belgard blocks) and removed several loads of dirt, to transform a 10 ft berm into three tiers. Part of the berm was retained to create a beautiful waterfall and pond feature. They installed a large lawn, planted 14 trees,about 100 plants and bushes,a sprinkler and drip irrigation system, an 11'x 14' paver patio, 35 ft brick paver walkway, crushed granite walkways, 3/4" rocks for rest of the yard. This was a big job to completely landscape a large back yard, our home is on a 1/4 acre lot. Sean and Carl were great to work with, offered great advice and also took into account our preferences. We did not get competive bids on everything but, they were upfront with their pricing and provided unit pricing. Their bid for the retaining walls was comparable to 3 other bids. They were prompt friendly and courteous. I would highly reccomend them. Sean and Carl and their crew did an outstanding job.

05/16/2006

Scapes & Stones really showed their quality workmanship by the way that they carefully laid the sand foundation prior to laying the brick. This extra care made for a great brick patio that we are very proud of.

Description of Work
They installed a 300 square foot brick patio for us.

Category decks

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

2022 Super Service Award

Bobby's Landscaping Services

With over 5 years of experience in the Landscaping industry, Bobby's Landscaping Services is your industry expert in Clark county. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, and we look forward to working with you!

2022 Super Service Award

Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

Sate of Nevada
    Contractor's Board
    10/31/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

New landscape construction and maintenance services, to include tree trimming, weed prevention, blowing, mowing, weekly recurring services, fertilizer, irrigation installation.