RAM Painting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2013

We take the time to listen to your needs and communicate with you every step of the way. A Project Manager is on-site managing crew to ensure excellent service is provided, a timely outcome, and proper work distribution. We do not charge by the hour, so we won’t drag our feet. Our paint crew of five (5) is well trained and will work quickly and diligently to minimize your inconvenience. We are there to do one thing, PAINT. After the job is done, we clean up our mess and leave your house looking and feeling REFRESHED and NEAT....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+7 more images

Exterior home painting "This exterior project came out great! The homeowner was very pleased and has contacted us for additional work."

house painting

interior painting (69)house painting (14)drywall (10)stucco (3)pressure washing (3)wallpaper removal (3)

09/15/2021

Robin W.

Project went perfect, just as promised. Worker showed up promptly each morning. They even moved heavy furniture and covered and secured all items. Clean up was done after project was completed. Very very satisfied with Ram Painting!! I would definitely recommend this company for any of your household projects 👍🏽

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

09/05/2021

Bonnie L.

These guys are dependable, professional and do great work! I've had them do work for me twice and have referred them many times!

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 09/05/2021

08/17/2021

Debbie S.

Everything was fantastic from beginning to end with Josh and Chris. They showed up when scheduled. The price was fair and work was great! I would definitely hire them again!!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

04/23/2021

Velia M.

This is the second time Ram Painting has painted my interior. When I first moved to Las Vegas I wanted a lot of color. They were quick efficient attention and Patty was very detailed. The second time I've decided to do a two-tone kitchen so needed the walls painted Snowbound by Sherwin-Williams. Josh sent his best detailer again. In 4 hours, Patty prepped and applied the two coats. I first heard about them because they also epoxied my garage floor. So I've had their serviced three times and three times I've been highly satisfied I recommend them whether you're a local or new to Las Vegas.

Description of Work
walls painted

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

03/24/2021

Irma G.

Two days And they did an excellent job considering I have a large home very professional I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

03/12/2021

Irving B.

I was given a written quote immediately, and the rates are reasonable. The crew showed up on time each day, got right to work, and worked steadily. They also cleaned up when the project was finished. They did a great job and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, wallpaper removal

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

03/04/2021

Jacob's B.

Josh and crew were fantastic. They showed up on time, did a great job explaining what they were going to do, and did an amazing job with it. Very affordable too. Will definitely use again for any future painting needs.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

02/27/2020

LeAnn B.

We hired RAM to paint the outside of our home including the garage doors and front and back door. They arrived early around 7am and ended up leaving around 5pm. When I did the walk around with the lead painter, the front door needed to be fixed. Someone had bumped into it and it had a huge smudge. He said he would fix it with a roller. However, after it dried it looked awful because the roller was a different texture than the spray. Additionally, they never scraped the old, flaking paint off of the back door casing and the new paint was already peeling after it dried. I contacted Josh and he said they would come back to fix it. Second attempt. They came back and sanded the door and repainted. However, it was below zero and the paint froze and crystallized. They supposedly fixed the back door but it was still peeling on the frame. It also peeled off to the touch of a fingernail. They said they would come back and fix it. He wanted full payment at this time and I refused. He told me to keep a couple hundred dollars out of the payment and assured me they would fix it properly. Third attempt: He came back and they sanded the front door and repainted. After 4 coats it still looked awful from where the paint had crystallized. He said he would come back the next day and "hit it with a few more coats." They touched up the back door and he said it needed more time to dry. Then it would not peel off. I told him that I did not want more coats of paint on the front door. I wanted it stripped, primed and sanded properly . Same with the frame on the back door. Fourth Attempt: He stripped, primed and repainted the door. There were many uneven spots where you could see where it had been sanded as well as drip marks. I pointed this out and he said they would be back to put another coat on. They did sand the door frame, but the door itself is still peeling to the touch of a fingernail. Fifth attempt: They painted the front door again and now the original sand/drip marks are there as well as an orange peel/bubbled area around the door handle. The back door still flakes to a fingernail and it has been 3 weeks since the initial coat. I called and told him that I did not want him touching my doors anymore, I would do it myself. After him berating me by calling me a liar on the phone and explaining that apparently when they repaint doors it is just a repaint....the paint isn't expected to stick (WHAT!!?) I told him I would just do it myself. Today I was served with a certified letter of an intent to Lien. I am assuming this is because I have not paid the balance in full. However, he never finished the job and never came up with any solutions. Please do yourself a favor and stay away. Very unprofessional and resorts to threats and berating to cover up his mistakes.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting- Worst experience of my life

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

01/16/2020

Rudy L.

They were on time, prompt, and delivered what is promised. I get the price that they quoted and I'm pretty happy. He was professional and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They painted the outside of the house.

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

01/15/2020

robert C.

Josh and his crew did a great job painting our house. They showed up on time and did quality work at a reasonable price. Our house had not been painted in over 20 years so there was a lot of prep work to be done. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of my house.

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

11/21/2019

Sergio G.

Painter skills were very poor. He sprayed home one way and not the other, so old paint was visible throughout. Overspray on patio and windows. Did not seal cracks or peal old chipped paint off, till we told them. They took short cut, areas were painted x1 time, after promise of x2nd coat. Don't waste your time and money with poor quality work.

Description of Work
Exterior home painting

Category stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

10/09/2019

Shauna L.

If there is one thing we regret when moving into our new home, it is hiring Ram. We went to Sherwin Williams and asked for a recommendation and they recommended Ram. They didn’t start or finish on time. They took off faceplates and door stoppers and didn’t put them back on. However, I can get past all that. Things happen. They were doing several places at the same time. However, they painted my entire house in FLAT paint! Not even eggshell. I have 4 kids and a dog! I didn’t realize this until they were gone. Now, I am constantly having to go around my house and touch up. So, now just a couple months later, my walls look more dirty than clean. A simple google search will tell you flat is for ceilings. They did it because it was cheap and easy to paint with flat. I messaged them asking how they could do such a thing- of course, I got no response. So, now I, or someone else, will have to repaint the house. I’m just so beyond frustrated. Just stay away from this company.

Description of Work
Paint entire interior

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

08/20/2019

Melissa R.

They agreed to remove a sticky film on my door and staples in the fascia boards. They painted over both. I made them fix my front door and it looks better. But I didn't notice the staples in the fascia boards until after I'd paid and they left. Seems unprofessional to paint over them. When I did pay I had planned on paying with a card. He then quoted me a price $50 more than what was agreed. When I asked why, he explained to use a card costs an extra percentage and tried to tell me he had told me that at the estimate. He definitely didn't tell me that ahead of time. Thankfully I was able to pay with a check. House looks good from the curb, so HOA should be happy, but I wouldn't recommend them or use them again.

Description of Work
Trim painted on my house

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

07/26/2018

kevin A.

They did a great job, would definitely use them again. They got the job done extremely fast and were very responsive and knowledgeable. Our house looks brand new!

Description of Work
exterior house painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

04/28/2018

Yvonne K.

They were awesome in helping us fix a crap job by another painter last minute!! Josh was awesome fast and professional and got it done !! We r so happy with the results !

Description of Work
We had popcorn ceiling removed and prepped for them to prime and paint . We also had to paint the whole house and baseboards and trim

09/06/2017

Pauline D.

The service was great,very honest and good work.I am so glad I used this company and my garage door is excellent.I called them on the 5sep and they came out the next day.

Description of Work
Paint garage door

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

09/06/2017

Pauline D.

The owner was good,the painting was good, the painter wanted to be the judge and the jury and i did .not sign up for that. I only wanted painting the worker should ask less questions and do more work,,and when leaving the painter put paint on my sidewalk .He did everything to make sure i was not a repeat customer.

Description of Work
painted garage door

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

04/21/2017

Dwayne D.

Wasn't the greatest paint work. The tile has some bleed paint from the baseboards. The bathroom vanity was removed for painting and not reinstalled. The walls look good. The baseboards were painted a shade quite a bit whiter than the doors. Josh and his crew were very professional and courteous, however. They showed up on time. We just have fairly high expectations and they fell a bit short. Attention to detail was just a bit lacking.

Description of Work
Complete interior paint of 1,200 square foot house, less the closets and doors.

01/07/2017

Sofia C.

They are excellent. I would use them again in the future in fact I had them on my people to reach out to.

Description of Work
I used RAM painting for pressure washing in November 2016. They pressure washed the driveway and got rid off the kitchen droppings in the back area.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/01/2016

11/18/2016

Joan G.

Everything was done in 1/2 a day. They were neat and fast. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
They painted parts of a kitchen and family room.

Work Completed On 11/08/2016

02/14/2016

laschelle F.

He has not shown up. So I will say that it did not go at all and I do not want to deal with Mr Gomez from this point on.

Description of Work
Mr Gomez has failed to respond to emails on this website. I have tried several times to contact Mr Gomez but he has ignored my emails. He has taken and spent my hard earned money but will not honor his part. Do not hire this company for anything. Total rip off. If you want to give money away for free then by all means hire this joker. Your company should not exist if your only plan is to steal from trusting people. Angie's list should remove you from this website because it reflects bad on their part.

Work Completed On 09/06/2015

01/20/2016

DAVE F.

They were okay, nothing special. They came half-an-hour late and they left an hour early. They got done with everything that I wanted them to get done, but they could have done more. I paid a hundred dollars extra to the $999 Big Deal. They said drop cloths and stuff cost another hundred dollars. I would not recommend Ram Painting.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for RAM Painting for a forty-hour paint change.