Pride Installation

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2010

3617 Chedworth Rd

North Las Vegas, NV 89031

Appliance Installation and Repair...

10/25/2013

Sandy S.

They called 30 minutes out to tell us they were on the way. Spent close to two hours to remove both units, which were improperly installed by the moving company. They installed it in the proper manner, cleaned the dryer vent and were very courteous. I would call them for any future plumbing or appliance repair.

Description of Work
Installed pedestals for our LG washer and Dryer.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

09/23/2013

Lana R.

Pride Installation arrived within the specified time frame. The installation was quick and smooth. They were very friendly and professional. Pride called when they were enroute to my house. When I called to make an appointment they told me informed about having all parts needed to complete the installation. And they did not try to sell me additional services or unnecessary supplies. I put them in my book to use again when their services are needed.

Description of Work
Installed washer and dryer after a move. I had all but one of the necessary parts and the one they sold me was reasonable. I was not able to bring that part with me from the old place.

04/18/2013

Raushanah A.

I had a great experience with them. They did what I needed them to do. They charged me with what they said it was going to charge me. They came that day and there were no issues. If I would have waited for the gas company to come it would have took them two weeks or whatever, and they came right out and so I did not have to wait.

Description of Work
I used Pride Installation to do the wiring for my gas dryer.

01/21/2011

Patricia C.

They were very quick and very professional in what they did. They made sure the cabinetry was fixed so that the appliances could fit. They altered the cabinetry about 8 inches so that my new double stove top and replaced a cabinet so that my microwave would fit in the correct way. They were fabulous, absolutely fabulous!

Description of Work
They came out and installed stove top and a microwave. They also altered the cabinetry so that the appliances could be properly installed.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

03/15/2010

George P.

After examining the refrigerator on Wednesday they said that they would have to check with Viking and get additional information. Called later on Wednesday and said still researching. Called back on Thursday and said still researching. On Friday the refrigerator portion went out and I called Pride. Still researching. I told them I was going to call someone else and they seemed like that is what the wanted. Called another firm and it was fixed in 4 hours. Would not use nor reccommend

Description of Work
Viking refrigerator was alarming for high freezer temp. Was referred by Econ (local Viking dealer). Called on Monday and they said someone would be out on Wednesday.

Appliance Repair Pros LLC

We specialize in appliance services, maintenance, repairs, and installs, for all major brands and models! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

High Quality Service Inc.

High Quality Service Inc., does services and repairs for all residential appliances, even including garbage disposals. We also offer installation on most home appliances. Locally owned and based we have fast and efficient service direct to your home.

AAA One Stop Appliance Service

$50 off first time customers. Can not be combined with other discounts. What sets us apart from our competitors Associate longevity: Our technicians have been providing our customers with exceptional service for well over 21 years of experience ! Upfront flate rate pricing: This means you will never be surprised by a charge you were not expecting & it doesn’t matter how long the repair takes. That flat price means you pay for the job not the hours. Expertise: It takes a lot of effort to stay on top of all the changes & latest & greatest updates to your many in-home major appliances & various brands. We make certain to avail our associates to advanced training & technical support. A rating with the BBB: We’ve been a member since 1986 & are proud to say our A rating proves how much we care about our customers & our reputation. Servicing Las Vegas & the entire valley since 1990 meaning you can depend on us & our warranty to be here for you in the many todays & tomorrows of the life of your appliance no matter where you are. 1 year part and labor warranty: Above-industry-standard: We go above & beyond the standard 1 year warranty (in most cases) parts warranty afforded by the manufacturers & above & beyond the labor warranty offered by most other companies. Same day service: We can usually get out to diagnose & repair your appliance the same day you call us. You can schedule any time by talking to one of our friendly staff members. New to us? New to the Valley? We’d like to “earn” your business. 10% Military & Senior Discount: A little payback for those of you that have served us well in one way or another! Saturday service at no extra charge: We understand that you have a job or other commitments that might make it hard for you to be home during the week. That’s why we offer flexible scheduling. You can schedule early appointments, late appointments. We are also open on all holidays. Free service call with repair.

Visa, Check