Prestige Roofing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2006

3405 Bunkerhill Dr

North Las Vegas, NV 89032

Additional Email - contact@prestigeroofinglv.com. Award Winning....

10/14/2017

Wendy P.

They’re good. I would absolutely use this provider again.

Description of Work
There is one we used. Prestige Roofing is the one we liked.

06/15/2017

Vilma or John D.

Prestige Roofing was professional, however their communication skills need to be improve to their clients. I would definitely recommend this company but just stay on top of the communication with Chad, and owner Jack, but they did get the job done on time and under budget which I was happy about.

Description of Work
We had a new tile roof done.

06/05/2017

Evan A.

Excellent. This company did a superior job from start to finish, kept us informed, and insured the job was done right. Of particular note was how responsive they were. At a time when we're extremely worried what further damage might follow that already caused by the wind storm (rain, more wind) and the fact there were so many affected homeowners seeking their help, they got to us quickly and addressed all of our issues promptly and at a fair price.

Description of Work
Replaced 30 tiles after wind storm destroyed our solar system and a significant part of our roof.

09/02/2015

Lisa L.

Very good experience. From the office staff to the roofers, the whole process was easy. I called for an estimate and an appointment was made for the next day. The guys came on time, thoroughly checked the roof, taking pictures of all they found. The estimate was a good price (not great because I'm cheap) so I agreed. They fixed the roof that same day, again taking after pictures to show me the repairs. The guys were nice and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced broken and missing tiles.

06/03/2014

MICHAEL R.

They had to take most of the roof off and redo it. They were good. Since they have finished the work, I haven't seen a drop of water run down the house.

Description of Work
I used Prestige Roofing for roofing.

03/04/2014

BASIA Y.

We did ask for 5 estimates from roofing companies. Of those they all came to examine the roof but only 3 followed through and actually provided us with estimates. The gentleman from Prestige impressed us since he was the only one who spent close to an hour inspecting our roof. The others spent 15 minutes at most. The estimate was in the ballpark with the others and we decided to move ahead with Prestige. We have been very pleased with their work, follow through and customer service. They were prompt, on time and finished the project as scheduled. They responded to our concerns and working with them was easy. They get 4 stars from us. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
repair & reroof using existing tiles

02/16/2014

kristine T.

I could have built a new roof for what the others had cost. Prestige was just great, I would definitely recommend them above anyone. I say that from experience.

Description of Work
They were the best! They were the only roofing co. that actually knew how to fix the problem. I had 3 others before them.

10/10/2013

Wendell R.

I haven't decided which one I'm going to use yet. Prestige, compared to the other five companies I got quotes from, was high. They were the highest. My overall experience with them was great. The salesman was very nice and cordial, so I didn't have any problems with him. The main problem is that their price is high.

Description of Work
For roofing I got an estimate from Prestige Roofing in June.

03/11/2013

Jack W.

Everything handled professionally. Came one day late to do work but called day before to let me know they would be one day late.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof on sunroom flat roof area. Repair valley area that leaked

03/02/2013

Donna D.

They gave me an estimate the same day.Started work on our new roof with-in a week.The price was a little less than other estimates.It took them 3 1/2 days to remove our old shake roof and complete our new shingle roof. We are very happy with them and with our new roof. The owners are Jack and Tom, we worked with Jack and he was great and did a super job! They were all very professional, punctual, and the quality of the materials and the workmanship is excellent. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed old shake roof and installed new shingle roof.

02/08/2013

Tamara O.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE I WAS ACTUALLY TOLD I DIDN,T NEED THEIR SERVICES AT THIS TIME???? Benjamin (who came to my home) was very polite and checked the roof more than once but couldn't find the source of where the water stain was coming from. He advised I wait for the next rainfall to check again. Because I was quoted varius $ amounts from other roofers I was very surprised To hear this. All I can say is, I was stunned ................... P.S. Receptionist was helpfull from setting up appiontment and following up from the beginning to the end. I feel very secure in recommending PRESTIGE. And will definately call them again.

Description of Work
iNEVER HAD AN EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS !!!!!!!!

05/11/2012

DAVID L.

I was happy with their service and I would use them again if I needed to .

Description of Work
I hired Prestige Roofing to re-roof a portion of my home.

Category gutter repair, roofing

05/03/2012

alma T.

The cost estimates were reasonable, the work was done promptly and completed on time. We are pleased with the result.

Description of Work
We had a tile roof that had a bad batch of tiles. Tiles on the whole back of the house had to be replaced. Prestige also said that they could lift the remaining tiles in the front and replace them after changing the felt and installing new bird stops and drip metal sheathing. We thought this was an excellent idea, but had a tight timeline. Prestige was very good about completing the job in very good time, and with minimum fuss. They cleaned up very well, and we are delighted with the job. The company, and Tom, were very good about creatively working with what we had and doing a splendid piece of work. I'd recommend them to anyone.

04/20/2012

John H.

Job was started Friday Nov. 5, 2010 to be completed on Tues. Nov. 9, 2010. Early morning Nov. 9th, one of the co-owners, and quot;Cowboyand quot;, was overheard telling the 2 roofers to hurry and finish that day.. In the process of using and quot;electric heat gunsand quot; to vulcanize/seal the rubber membrane roofing material a fire was started on the roof. The workers neglected to have any type of fire extingquishers on site or on roof.. When fire started near their work area, I, the homeowner passed 2 garden hoses to spray water on fire but it was too late to save the home. By the time the Fire Dept. could get water going to fight the fire it was almost totally engulfed..Fire spread to the rest of the home and totally destroyed it... Later that day the other roofing company owner, Tom Romney told me: and quot;They would make things rightand quot;.. I never heard another word from them.. Now my wife of 31 years and I are divorced. I have the new home built by and quot;Shadow Mountain Constructionand quot; (who did a great job and I highly recommend them for any type of home construction/remodeling, etc.) At this time (April 2012) Farmer's Insurance is in a legal, subrogation/recovery battle with Prestige Roofing's insurance company.. I would not reccommend this company for ANY work....................

Description of Work
We contracted Prestige Roofing to remove/ replace our existing Mansard style "rubber membrane roof" that had leaks in several places. $8,300 total with $3.500 "starting payment"..

03/31/2012

gwendolyn O.

They were very good. They got the work done. I have had other people come out and look at it because of other issues. They have all commented about how good a job it was.

Description of Work
They did roofing work on our house.

01/29/2012

Charles K.

They came out the day after I contacted them. They inspected my roof, quoted me a price, located matching tiles and made the repairs that same day. It was quick and hassle free. All at what I considered to be a fair price.

Description of Work
Fasten down loose concrete roof tiles and replace broken tiles.

10/11/2011

karen G.

One of the owners came out and gave us an estimate and showed us the materials. He had a broad knowledge of roofing. He works in our area. Our house is about 1500 sq. ft. The crew finished the work in about two and a half days. They did an excellent and very professional looking job. I think the work is guaranteed for 15 to 20 years. We are very happy with them. They are a very nice company to work with. They respond quickly in answering any questions we have.

Description of Work
We used Prestige Roofing for roofing.

08/28/2011

Patrick H C.

Mr. Martnez did an outstanding job, not only the roofing job, but also the cleanup. Overall attitude was excellent, very curious, and polite. Roofer's full name is Benjamin Martnez, very professional.

Description of Work
Prestige Roofing Inc. has removed old flat roofing, drip metal, and three rows of, installed new TPO flat roofing, installed new drip metal, and installed a new shingles.

04/27/2011

gilles M.

I would recommend the guy that came out to anybody. He did a good job. He was a very personable guy. He was professional. The job turned out very well. We didn't have much rain to check if it's leaking. We did have a little rain though but it hasn't leaked after it was fixed. We didn't get other bids and so we haven't compared the prices. We don't know what the market price is. These guys had a good rating on Angie's list and they were recommended, therefore we used their services. I would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Prestige Roofing for my roofing. I last used their services in November 2010. They fixed a leak in my roof.

03/09/2011

Deena P.

I had a lot of difficulties with Prestige Roofing. They told me the job would take one week; it took two. They didn’t clean-up after themselves well. I had junk throughout my yard, and had to call the company directly to request that it be cleaned up. Aesthetically I’m not happy with the work; however, the workmanship may be good. I won’t really know until we’ve had few heavy rains.

Description of Work
They did a total re-roof on my home.

02/18/2011

Louise H.

Great will use them again. Estimate was fair completed work on time given the bad weather that occured at the time of install.

Description of Work
Removed tile in 2 leak areas. Installed new 30# felt underlayment, reinstalled tile, installed weatherblocking at ridge title changed approx 50 pc broken/missing tile

02/10/2011

Karen L.

I had to call Prestige Roofing 3 or 4 times before the company would send a representative out. The local roofing supplier recommended Prestige highly. I emailed him asking what he thought about my plans for redoing my roof and he never took the time to email me back.

Description of Work
Prestige Roofing was highly recommended in my area but the owner never took the time to return my email.

01/24/2011

SANDRA S.

After a drenching rain revealed that we had roof problems I contacted Prestige Roofing. I was told that we would have to wait three weeks for an estimator as they were very busy. Since Prestige was highly recommended on Angie's list we waited. The estimator came out on the scheduled day an hour late, which was inconvenient for my husband who took time off work to be present. Followig the examination of the roof the estimator gave us the amount for repair and also told us that if we wanted to have a place in line for the repair we needed to commit at that time. Since it was a very large sum we would have wanted to get another estimate or at least think about it and really didn't appreciate the high pressure approach. We did get other estimates and since Prestige was the highest we went with another company.

Description of Work
Roof repair estimate.

12/13/2010

William T.

The job went well. When they were on the roof, a glass jar fell and cracked my toilet. They offered to take $50 off the price because of this. I did not take the discount, because it was a freak accident. They picked up after themselves. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They replaced the shingles on the roof of my home.

12/12/2010

Don J.

Very high quality work. A little pricey, but worth getting it done right the first time.

Description of Work
Repaired flashing and replaced cracked tiles around hot water tank vent.

Encor Home & Roofing of Las Vegas

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Encor Home and Roofing will always work in your best interest, utilizing quality materials, state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, comprehensive insurance programs and the most experienced and skilled craftsmen in the industry. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Encor Home & Roofing of Las Vegas on Angi
    Source 1 Roofing, LLC

WE ARE OPEN! We will remain open during this time of lock down from the Covid-19 virus. We are not abandoning our customers and will continue to provide quality roofing at a great price. We service all types of roofs, residential and commercial. We can repair or replace tile roofing, shingles, Flat roofing, Spray foam roofing, roof coatings, Modified bitumen ,and TPO. Big jobs or small, all get our dedicated teams full commitment to provide high-class workmanship at a fair price. Contact us to schedule for a free estimate. When your roof is in need of attention, we will come out and do a full inspection of your roof system. Our quality expert roofers will inform you with line by line details of our findings , providing photos if requested to help explain the condition of your roof. Our roofers will explain your options and help guide you to the best decision regarding your roofing system. We are not here to pressure you into the most expensive options to benefit ourselves, we understand that having integrity and doing what is best for our clients is the best way to run a business. Happy clients build wealth in a company not high price tags.

DaBella - Las Vegas NV

Call us for your window and roofing needs!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Newly built custom homes, roof repairs, metal roofing, metal fixture fabrication & installation, copper, tiles, clay, lite weight roofing & shingles.