Jenni Plumber

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2006

Family owned & operated Company serving the Las Vegas Valley. Our goal is to provide a higher quality service for a fair price....

Hydro Plumbing Inc

Hydro Plumbing Inc

When you need a reliable plumber in Las Vegas or the nearby areas, turn to the expert team at Hydro Plumbing. With more than 20 years in the plumbing industry, their team is capable of handling all types of plumbing issues, regardless of the scope, size, or complexity of the job. Armed with advanced training and state-of-the-art plumbing technology, Hydro Plumbing is equipped to handle everything from drain cleaning to sewer line repair to water heater installation—and much more! Hydro Plumbing is proud to be a local plumbing company, dedicated to serving their community. As your neighborhood plumber, they go above and beyond to ensure you are happy with everything from their fair pricing to their long-lasting plumbing solutions. Whether you have a plumbing emergency or simply need preventative maintenance, Hydro Plumbing is ready to help with fast, same-day service. Call today to book an appointment!

11/08/2017

They were suppose to send me an estimate of cost for service. I contacted them three time, but never got a response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my toilet fixed

07/13/2015

I have used them several times and am very happy with them. I don't ever feel like they have ripped us off. I have referred them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Jenni Plumber.

06/18/2015

UPDATE 6/24/15: I got a final call back as promised (at the end of my review) and they agreed to drop 1 hour of labor from the total cost. I changed the overall from D to C, because while i don't like that the guy tried to charge me unfairly they did end up fixing it in the office.  After we decided what work would be done, the plumber hung out in the kitchen and seemed to be doing something on hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lowered the gas stove pipe about 2.5 ft. changed 2 cold water valves, and 1 hot water valve.

06/15/2015

We were very satisfied with Jenni Plumbing, and we plan to use this company in the future. Ossie was at our home right on time. He was extremely knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with.  In addition, it was a pleasure to talk to there office staff to set up an appointment. Joel and Faith De Sario

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleared blockage from house to sewer line.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

02/04/2015

This was not the best experience in the beginning because the plumber they sent out didn't do anything I wanted done. So I called them and they sent someone else who was great and got everything done. They didn't charge me any more money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Jenni Plumber come out.

CATEGORY plumbing

Experienced in all types of plumbing products & piping. Water Heaters,Tankless Water heaters, Drain Cleaning,Hyrdro-Jetting & Video Inspection, Slab leaks, Leak Detection, Line Location, Re-routes, Repipes, Manabloc repairs & Replacemets, Water Treatment Systems, Backflow Testing, Repairs & Installations. Commercial & Residential work. 24/7 Emergency Service.