J or J Welder LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2013

2870 N Commerce

North Las Vegas, NV 89030

All your outdoor needs Concrete , Masonry & Iron work pavers , aluminum patio cover stone veneer...

08/22/2018

George C.

J or J Welder did a excellent job installing my new concrete patio & sidewalks.The surface finishing looks terrific.I waited approx. 3 mos before submitting this review and everything looks as good as the day they finished.No chips,no cracks or any other type of flaw.Jorge,J or J Welder foreman,assured the work was started and finished on schedule and at the price quoted.I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Install a 12'x 22' concrete patio and approx. 180' linear feet of 42" wide concrete sidewalk

Category concrete repair,patios

06/14/2018

John F.

Poor Experience, Jorge came quoted gate and new tinted cement for our front courtyard. Over $4000. The final concrete looked nothing like the pictures the sold us on, we accepted it, what else could we do. It's now 10 months later the concrete is discolored and the gate will not stay closed. I called and spoke to Jorge he blamed the concrete on the weather and told us there is no warranty. Please do NOT use this company, total UNPROFESSIONAL

Description of Work
New Front Gate and driveway

Category welding

01/18/2016

Janet K.

Was very satisfied, prompt service, did excellent job, priced right.

Description of Work
Welded two legs of a patio chaise

Category welding,patios

05/09/2015

STEPHANIE F.

I am updating this review because of the responsiveness of J or J Welding. We called for an estimate for a concrete step with a hand rail outside the back door. Jorge said it would be easier and cheaper to lay pavers as a step. We decided to godo that, but were left with a back step with gaps in the corners of the pavers, which are rough looking. The installer, Miguel, was very helpful and did everything we asked. We were unhappy with the look of a paver step and called Jorge to tell him we were unhappy. We were pleasantly surprised when Jorge responded very quickly and gave us a solution. He said they could mortar the pavers, smooth everything out and texture it to match the texture of the patio, which already has cool decking. His crew came out and did as Jorge said they would and now the step is completely integrated with the look of the patio. We are very pleased with Jorge's responsiveness and the work.

Description of Work
The provider put pavers down as a single step with a hand rail. He then used mortar over the pavers to smooth the step and then textured and painted it to match the patio.

Category masonry,remodeling

06/22/2014

Karen V.

We worked with contractor to come up with a gate design. I wanted to have a screen behind the gate for more privacy. Contractor said it would be good for the side gate but would cover the gate detail on the front gate and advised against it. I continued to request the screen on the front gate so contractor said that if I still wanted it after the gate was installed he would add it then. Once the gates were installed I really liked the side gate with the screen and told the contractor I would like to have it added to the front gate as I originally requested. He said it would now cost me an additional $500. I said I thought this was too much extra to pay, especially since I requested the screen to start with. Contractor would not budge on the additional cost so I remain unhappy with the outcome of this transaction.

Description of Work
Fabricated, powder-coated, and installed 2 outside gates.

Category remodeling,welding

05/23/2014

Jacinto R.

Very professional company. Second time I use this company. Again I was very satisfied with their product and service. the installers were very good. They paid attention to detail. Instead of touching up with a brush they sprayed painted the minor scratches that occurred during installation. I will definitely use this company in the future.

Description of Work
installed two gates

Category welding

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

Classy Closets Las Vegas

Las Vegas, known as The Entertainment Capital of the World is quickly becoming known as The Closet Capital of Nevada. Classy Closets of Las Vegas has been serving the Las Vegas area for many years, and is the most recognized and trusted closet company in Nevada. With Las Vegas' booming residential growth, Classy Closets has been there to furnish your homes with quality home storage solutions. Classy Closets of Las Vegas offers closets, kitchen pantries, home offices, laundry rooms, garage cabinets, and even Murphy-beds. Our products are not your everyday-home-storage-solutions, but are superior in quality and design. Our aim is to deliver the best materials, quality, and service. Whether you are upgrading your current home, building a new home, or refurbishing a business, Classy Closets of Las Vegas can help you find what you are looking for. Our home organization solutions are each made especially for you and designed according to your wants and needs by an expert designer.

Offers by Classy Closets Las Vegas on Angi
    Steel Coated Floors Of Las Vegas

Steel Coated Floors has over 30 years of experience where we have encountered varying projects. Our years of proven success at providing durable flooring and lifetime guarantee make us your reliable flooring partner. We create garages that you will be proud to own and find it hard to leave! A Garage Floor That Fuels Your Passion. Visit our website at https://www.steelcoatedfloors.com/ for more info! Epoxy floors, with all their luster and glam, set a tone of a place that motivates you to work and achieve the results you envision. If you are to work in your garage, reclaim it with the use of epoxy floor coatings that ensure you have a place for work that you are proud to own. You will love spending time in your garage that floors with unmatchable strength and power.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express