Honest-1 Auto Care

Auto Accessories
Auto Towing
Auto Radiators
Auto Tires

Honest-1 is the nation's only Eco-Friendly Auto Care chain. We offer a full range of automotive service and repairs. Along with providing the best service, Honest-1 wants to ensure our customers are thoroughly educated on the systems and services necessary to keep their vehicles in the best running condition possible....

10/28/2016

Very good. Good service. No long waiting. Comfortable, clean waiting room. Mike was very patient and thoroughly expained each step of repairs made.

Description of Work
Had a air hose kit replaced, coolant piece and thermometer kit replaced. Front brakes done. Cost was high due to having to use Chevy parts. But Honest 1 offers a 3 year guarantee. Chevys guarantee was only 1 year. Explanation of service was clear, and they gave me a discount. Service was done well within time frame giving.

08/02/2016

I Contacted Honest-1 soon after the shop opened and spoke with Rich, the owner. I explained that I had overcharge my vehicle's air conditioning system. He assured me that he could take care of the problem and suggested I visit after 10 am. When I stopped by the shop, Rich greeted me and said he would get it taken care of right away. Since he didn't have a technician available, he handled the task ...

Description of Work
I overcharged the air condioning system in my car. It needed to be evacuated and recharged.

06/04/2016

I have found them to be pretty good. I thought their prices were a little high.

Description of Work
For automotive services I use Honest-1 Auto Care. I was last there when they did my brakes

07/01/2015

Went good, I am happy with their services.

Description of Work
Oil Change and filter

01/30/2015

They were prompt, clean and courteous.

Description of Work
Honest-1 Auto Care did an oil change.

Category auto repair

Oil changes, rental loaner cars, towing, AC/heat repair, timing belt replacement, brake repair, emission repair, tune up, battery, replace fuel filter, spark plugs, ignition parts, serpentine belts, engine repair & transmission.

Smog check.