Dave Snow Handyman

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2012

6024 Stanton Summit Dr

North Las Vegas, NV 89081

Buisness goal is 100% satisfaction. I do most of the work. All materials are paid for when delivered and labor is paid for when complete on small jobs....

06/28/2013

Rosanne H.

Dave is so meticulous and he listened to my needs and wishes. He bent over backwards to be sure that the job met my expectations. In truth, he far exceeded my expectations. I'll continue to use Dave for any job that comes up.

Description of Work
I used Dave to cut down a bar top in a kitchen which also involved moving some electrical outlets and plumbing.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking

07/12/2012

conni B.

We have become friends. He even dropped by with his son the other day while he made some measurements. He is very into aesthetics. When he did trim work in my kitchen, he even went around my cabinets and caulked all the way around. He is meticulous with the caulking. All the little piddly-things that make a big difference he is taking care of.

Description of Work
I need a remote repaired for a ceiling fan, which he did. He is also making me a wheel chair ramp. I also have an exterior door that I never use. When I bought the house the door was put in cockeyed which he will be fixing as well. He may be putting in a doggie door. He has put in a commode for us. He has even fixed my garage door opener.

Category handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, doors

03/30/2012

conni B.

He is very honest and I trust him explosively. I would rate him highly. I would use him again in the future, as I have got several projects for him.

Description of Work
I used Dave Snow Handyman for handymen service. He going to put in a marble counter, marble sink, and he has fixed the toilets, large door, electrical light, and he also cut of the breakfast bar and he rewired it.

Category handyman service

Rooter Ranger Plumbing - Las Vegas

WELCOME to ROOTER RANGER PLUMBING LAS VEGAS for ALL your plumbing needs RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL. We specialize in Rooter & Drain Cleaning. We offer a $47 DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL (w/proper/easy access). We off a 10% Discount for Seniors, Military personnel and First Responders! We are a family owned business and our customers are our number one priority. Rooter Ranger provides plumbing repair services, drain cleaning, line maintenance, inspections, water leak repairs and trenchless sewer repairs. Rooter Ranger is here for ALL your plumbing needs. We are Covid-19 compliant and when our technician arrives to evaluate the situation, he will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE. There is no trip charge to come out to give you a Free Estimate and no work will be done without your approval! Rooter Ranger Plumbing is open for service 24/7 including all holidays. CALL NOW for all your plumbing needs and inquiries!

Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling has been proudly serving the Las Vegas and surrounding areas since 2003. We work with residential and commercial customers, ensuring the highest quality work and 100% customer satisfaction. At Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling it’s fixed right or it’s free!! We stand behind our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we won’t collect a dime if our customer is not happy with the quality of work or service that we provide. Our professional technicians undergo extensive ongoing training so that they have the most up to date information and skills necessary to handle any job. Our technicians are back ground checked and drug tested and carry the Technicians Seal of Safety. Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling is your one call for any plumbing, furnace or air conditioning needs. We look forward to serving you!

Pure Plumbing

Established in 2013, Pure Plumbing has quickly earned a reputation as one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Las Vegas. The family-run business offers a wide range of high-quality plumbing services at reasonable prices for residential and commercial customers. With expert plumbers on their team, Pure Plumbing can tackle any size or scope of plumbing work, from general plumbing repairs and installations to complex jobs such as water and sewer line replacement. Dedicated to building long-term relationships with customers, the company’s team is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, Pure Plumbing uses only state-of-the-art equipment and environmentally friendly practices. Contact their office today to schedule an appointment or for any emergency services.

Basic handyman, kitchen, bathroom remodels, plumbing, electrical