Budget Flooring

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2006

4.2

Budget Flooring is licensed and bonded in the state of nevada. Budget Flooring has been contracting in Las Vegas for over 15 years. Don and his wife have been open at this location for over 11 years selling all types of flooring including: tile, carpet, laminate, hardwood, etc. Don has also been a contractor with 35 years of experience to back the quality of work here at Budget Flooring. It is a family-operated business and the employees treat every customer with ease and comfort at Budget....

Master Tile Installers, LLC

Master Tile Installers is a leading Tile Contractor in Las Vegas. Providing clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Since it started out in 2017, It’s been committed to clients’ needs and satisfaction. Get in touch to receive your free estimate. Our clients are the number one priority, and We’ll go the extra mile to make sure they’re completely satisfied with service. Have a specific project that requires professional attention? Master Tile services are designed to tackle even the most complex projects. Call us today to discover how We can help.

Entourage - Euflooria

Euflooria (The Showroom), and Entourage (The Installation Company) has made it possible to come together and include a showroom for our customers. We are still a family owned business. We have a small number of employees, and that is the reason why we stay dedicated to our customers. Every job counts for us... whether it is big or small. Our independent installers have been with us for several years. Everyone is background checked, and has no records of any kind with the law. We are licensed, bonded and insured. (License # 0079693, License #0074205, License #0076088, License #0076386) with Insurance of a $2,000,000 Policy. All of our estimates are presented to our customers on a formal estimate sheet, and you can trust the fact that our numbers never change, once the job is estimated. If you would like to receive that customer service that you so well deserve, please give us a call, and let us be the flooring company for you! Additional Contact Number: Anthony Herlihy (President) 702-280-1593 & James Sooley (Store Manager) 702-496-9127

Offers by Entourage - Euflooria on Angi
Heritage Distribution LLC

Small family operated business in Las Vegas since 2002, offering wholesale pricing to contractors, stores and customers. We have a large variety of flooring (laminate, tile, carpet, etc) in stock at our warehouse/showroom. Our warehouse also has the largest selection of flooring trim in the state of Nevada. We have a master carpenter who specializes in custom cabinetry (whole house or kitchen, bath and entertainment centers), custom stains molding and is a General Contractor. We sell home decor and flooring as well as installation, making Heritage Distribution the one stop destination.

10/04/2017

It was a long and dirty project so if you think this is something that will be easy to live with while in progress your not being realistic. It took the better part of three weeks and you WILL need earplugs when they jackhammer out the old tile. The dust created was unbelievable and even though they cleaned up the mess they made during the work we still had a cleaning crew come in and "detail" the...

Description of Work
Tile in home was not what we desired and hadn't been "thought out" before it was installed. As the home was built in 2010 but appears to have been "finished" by the first owners we don't know if it was a "professional" job or the first owners who installed. The tile had been sealed with a sealer that is used in commercial establishments (like a casino) and THAT appears to have been installed with a mop. It gave the tile a yellowish tint with spots were excess had dried leaving "blobs" on the tile. NOTHING we had tried to use to remove it and reseal had removed this stuff so we just decided to have new tile installed. It is our personal preference as we have lived in the desert southwest most of our adult lives to not have carpeting anyplace except bedrooms so we had living room and hall carpeting that needed to be removed along with the tile. This was what we considered a big job so we knew we needed experienced people to do it. We talked to and got recommendations for many people who had gone this route themselves and finally decided on Budget Flooring for the project.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

11/03/2016

Perfectly. Don (the owner) gave us a fair price and an honest and accurate timeline for the work involved. Every employee that I had interaction with was personable and professional. The end result is great. I will use this company again when I am ready to replace the rest of the carpeting in my home.

Description of Work
Carpet removal and laminate flooring up the stairs and throughout upstairs halyways.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/25/2015

Initially very professional, but later down right rude. I had wood floors installed upstairs, I was given a written estimate without a breakdown for the floor and my entryway stairs. The estimate was $10.000. As I have very little time to spare, I agreed to go ahead with the floor, but not the stairs. They did come on time and installed the floor in 2 days, but did a pathetic job installing the co...

Description of Work
Over priced, no breakdown on estimate, rude when approached to buy product from the business who I just paid $7000.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/03/2014

They are so great. They are thorough professionals and their prices are great. The owner, Don is such a nice person. I got a senior discount from them.

Description of Work
They did 4 rooms for me.

Category carpet installation

01/11/2014

Budget Flooring followed through with everything they promised. My only complaint was that the installers failed to put up plastic sheeting when pulling up the tile which made an incredibly challenging job cleaning up. Other than that, the installation was flawless. I would definitely recommend Budget Flooring, but remember to request plastic sheeting!

Description of Work
I replaced all of the flooring in my house. Tile had to be pulled up in the kitchen and dining room and then carpet pulled up in all the other rooms. This was replaced with a high-end wood laminate. I compared price, installation, product and general attitude with about four other providers. Budget Flooring instilled the most confidence.

Category flooring contractor

Tile Installation, Laminate Installation, Carpet Installation, Hardwood Floor Installation, Free Estimate/Measure.

Yes! Please Call Us to Schedule