Back 2 New The BBQ Cleaner

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

5920 Berry Hill ln

North Las Vegas, NV 89031

We provide a complete BBQ cleaning service that removes ALL traces of gease, fat and carbon - especially in areas you can't see! Our services are 100% mobile so you don't have to worry about hauling your BBQ grill out of its spot! We remove key components and deep clean them in specially equipped trailers using environmentally friendly treatments that will leave your BBQ looking new again! Award winning. Additional email - info@back2newthebbqcleaner.com. Cost is determined by the job. My clientele list has grown to over 650 and continues to grow on a daily basis!!!! With winter approaching us it's time to get your gas fireplace ready, give me a call to set up your appointment to have your gas fireplace cleaned and don't forget your grill. Vegas is a 365/24/7 type town and grilling happens during that time, call me to get your grill cleaned as well! Please be advised! I have been booked up to 3 weeks out in the past! I will do everything I can to get your grill or gas fireplace cleaned as soon as possible, the nice thing is you can still use your grill until I can get there to clean it!!!! I have an "A" Rating here on Angie's List with 15 reviews here and over 50 reviews on my web page! You can see my web page at www.back2newthebbqcleaner.com...

01/19/2018

Thomas R.

Very well. Very happy with them. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
He cleaned my BBQ grill and made it look brand new.

Category gas grill repair, appliance refinishing

Thanks for the review, enjoy your clean grill!

02/09/2017

Elizabeth T.

Super nice guy!

Description of Work
My grill wouldn't lite and Fred talked me through a fix, nice guy!!

Category decks

Glad I was able to help!

09/07/2016

Orin C.

We called Back2New-The BBQ Cleaner for an estimate of the cost of cleaning a stainless steel/painted portable grill. Fred(owner)was very pleasant, provided an approximate cost of the cleaning, and an appointment was set for the job. Fred was very prompt as to the appointment and, after viewing the condition of the grill, he brought to our attention some concerns that could become potential issues with continued use of the grill. However, he was also very forthright in stating that he could and would clean the grill as to the agreed upon price. After our discussion, and since this portable grill was set into a cut-out on the already constructed BBQ Island, my wife and I decided to purchase a new fully Stainless Steel set-in style grill. Fred took the measurements and helped us find such a new grill that would fit. Once received, we called Fred and had him install the new grill. He did an absolutely professional and beautiful job for us at what I would consider a VERY reasonable price. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to Fred and Back2New The BBQ Cleaner

Description of Work
Estimated cleaning a portable grill

Category appliance refinishing

Thanks bud for the review, Enjoy your new grill!

11/07/2015

Sharon J.

See above

Description of Work
Most importantly back 2 new told me to do nothing and did not charge me because as he put it, I didn't do anything.

05/29/2015

Cynthia R.

Prompt, Efficient & Professional. Outdoor built-in stainless stove/grill had not been deep-cleaned in 15 yrs. Burners were clogged; gas flows evenly now. Interior of hood sprayed w/non-rust sealant. MAGNIFICENT! Will fire it up this wknd. Thank you Fred & Tim.

Description of Work
Clean inside/outside of grill. Disassembled hood to spray coating of non-rust sealant.

Category decks, gas grill repair

Thank you [member name removed], Enjoy!!!

05/22/2015

Pauline L.

Fred and his crew arrived very promptly. After inspecting the BBQ Grill, he gave a price (which was the same as his estimate over the phone) and also inquired about whether we needed the interior painted (which cost an extra $50). After I agreed on the price, he immediately "took over" and cleaned for almost 3 hours non-stop. They completed the job, polished the counter top adjacent to the BBQ grill, swept the floor and left the BBQ Grill in immaculate condition! I am very satisfied with his quality of work and his attention to detail. I strongly recommend this business!

Description of Work
He inspected, cleaned, polished and painted the interior of my Weber BBQ Grill. He inspected the burners and all of its parts as well.

Category decks

Thanks [Member name removed] for the kind words!!! enjoy your fresh and clean grill see you in six months!!!

11/12/2014

Geri T.

Thank You Back 2 New BBQ Cleaner..... When my new grill needs service, I will call you first!!!

Description of Work
Fred came out to clean my grill. He was very honest and told me that it would be better and cheaper for me to replace the grill. He could have just cleaned the grill and charged me, but instead, was honest and told me the truth. Very kind of him.

11/08/2014

Robert M.

Great, grungy before, sparkling after!

Description of Work
Cleaned BBQ

11/06/2014

Shea J.

Back 2 New came out and professionally cleaned my stainless Weber gas grill. I'm not sure how they did it, but it looks brand new. They touched up the paint and removed all signs of use. They were promptly at my house at the appointed time and were always professional. Well worth the money.

Description of Work
Clean and refurbish grill.

09/20/2014

Patricia N.

Professional, clean and courteous. Left nothing behind but a 12 year old grill looking and performing like new.

Description of Work
Tuned up our island bbq grill. Cleaned interior and exterior.

Category decks, gas grill repair

thanks (member name removed) enjoy grilling!!!!

09/08/2014

Jeryl Dean W.

WOW. As promised, my BBQ looks like new. It is free of all the cooked on gunk that must have been accumulating over the years. I just moved to Las Vegas and thought I better get my BBQ cleaned. I was thrilled to find Back2New on Angie's List. I did not want to tackle the job myself and having it done my a pro gave me peace of mind that it was done correctly and less the major mess I would have made if I had tried to do it myself. He also suggested that I paint the inside since he pointed out the rust which has already started to build on the inside. It cost a bit more, but it will make the BBQ life longer and will make the next cleaning less expensive. I had to leave before they finished, and when I got home I was surprised to see he had also cleaned and painted my hotplate, so it too looks like new. Do yourself a favor, bite the bullet and pay to have it cleaned my a pro. You can thank me later.

Description of Work
Expertly cleaned my five burner built in BBQ.

Category gas grill repair

Thanks so much for the nice comments! Enjoy grilling on your freshend grill!

07/08/2014

Barbara H.

Description of Work
Our BBQ grill was a mess. Ironically, two days after I had called to schedule the appointment, the grill and grease pan caught on fire. Frightening! The guys cleaned the grill and painted part of the inside. It looked like new when they were done and grilled beautifully. I definitely recommend their service.

07/05/2014

DANIELLE A.

We moved to a new home with a built in BBQ that was completely disgusting. We assumed that we would have to replace it, but instead thought we'd give this a try. Fred was very reasonably priced and couldn't have been friendlier or more knowledgeable. He was able to provide an estimate from pictures that I emailed to him and started work a few days later. He completely transformed our BBQ and we now use it all of the time. We also referred him to my parents who had the same work completed and they have also re-fallen in love with the super clean BBQ again. I wouldn't hesitate to use Fred for this service! Worth every penny!!!!

Description of Work
Cleaned our BBQ!

06/19/2014

Judith B.

After completing the job at my house we went to my friend's home. Fred dismantled the grill and gave a thorough cleaning. He painted the interior with rust retardant paint and polished the steel. It's now gorgeous! She and I will most definitely be regulars.

Description of Work
THOROUGHLY cleaned my friend's stainless Turbo gas grill.

06/19/2014

Judith B.

Fred THOROUGHLY cleaned my grill! I had no how to get to the bottom of the grill, so I only cleaned the grates. He cleared and cleaned the burners. All four now work now instead of the 1 1/2 I was used to. I LOVE the results and will definitely use him regularly.

Description of Work
Full cleaning of my gas grill.

Category decks, gas grill repair

thanks [removed member name], enjoy your fresh clean grill! see you in a few months.

06/12/2014

Sharon W.

After 8 years of extensive use and abuse and many attempts at cleaning this large Grand Turbo unit myself, I finally broke down and called Fred. He answered immediately, scheduled me for the following week, was professional and courteous and the results are amazing! They did such a good job, I hate to start grilling again and mess it up! Sounds like a lot of money but well worth it. I tried and tried to clean this myself and could never manage to remove the stains and grease that had built up over the years. I just couldn't do it and would end up a frustrated greasy mess myself. I elected to pay $50.00 above the regular cost to have the inside painted that would make cleaning easier and less expensive in the future, otherwise the cost would have been $200, since this is a large unit. Worth every penny!! Thanks Fred.

Description of Work
Inspected and cleaned outdoor built-in barbecue.

Category decks, hardscaping

Thanks [member name removed] for the review, enjoy grilling on your grill!!!!

04/07/2014

Todd S.

Fred scheduled us as soon as possible. The grill looks like new and works great. This is probably the first time this grill has really been cleaned in years. Outstanding work; I highly recommend Back 2 New!

Description of Work
Fred and his partner dismantled and cleaned my built-in gas grill, including the burners and replacing the igniter battery.

Category decks

Thank you [removed member name]!!! see you in about six month's , enjoy your grilling!

03/19/2014

Scott C.

They did a great job! We really liked that we could take photos and email them to get a quote before he started. Very pleased with their work! Wow!

Description of Work
Cleaned our built-in outdoor gas BBQ grill.

Category decks, gas grill repair

thanks it was my pleasure..see you in six months!!!!

02/20/2014

Carl K.

It was excellent. It was better than I had expected. Fred is very nice and professional. He was very timely. He more than delivered what he promised for a very fair price. My twelve year old BBQ practically looks brand new. He and his assistant worked on it for a long time. I would highly recommend him. He is a long time Las Vegas resident.

Description of Work
Completely cleaned my 4 burner BBQ Grill

Category decks

Thank you [member name removed], it was my pleasure!

09/08/2013

teresa C.

Fred provided all information by email. I sent him photos and he provided me with a quote without having to come out. I like doing this better so I don't feel committed to something or someone when they have to come out and give me a quote. They arrived on time (a few minutes early), got the job done, didn't mess up my deck, (which I'm very protective of), used "green" cleaning materials as much as possible. I didn't provide the price I paid since I think it was a very good deal, and there's not one chance I would ever do the work myself when I can get it done by a professional at the price I paid. Now that I'm cleaned up and detailed, I'll be using him on a regular basis at his "light cleaning" price.

Description of Work
Total clean of my 42" Luxor Grill in my outdoor kitchen. It had been cleaned before by a professional, but this time it was really cleaned! Fred and Tim did at least 3-5 times more cleaning than the last crew I used. I definitely would not have used anyone that didn't have a website that detailed their work and pricing, which Fred has.

Category decks

Thank you [member name removed] for the nice review, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Bobby's Landscaping Services

With over 5 years of experience in the Landscaping industry, Bobby's Landscaping Services is your industry expert in Clark county. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, and we look forward to working with you!

Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

Vegas Cleaning Co.

Vegas Cleaning Co. 🫧 specializes in deep cleaning deodorizing and disinfecting carpet, rugs, upholstery, floors, tile and grout for both residential and commercial properties! ⭐️ Call, text or chat us for a FREE quote! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. 🌐 www.VegasCleaningCo.com 📞 725-444-4704 📃 Licensed & Insured We’re partnered with GLISN Homekeeping to give you a comprehensive clean experience! Hire a GLISN Homekeeper today. 🌐 www.theGLISN.com 📞 702-500-1992

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Grill Cleaning, Gas fireplace Cleaning, inspection & maintenance.

Chimney Cleaning, Gas Valve/Line repair