B Morath Bathroom Remodeling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

5032 Ruby Sunset St

North Las Vegas, NV 89031

At B Morath Bathroom Remodeling , we provide you the highest return on your investment. We utilize superior materials to ensure you are 100% satisfied with our remodeling work. Our expert remodelers are trained to deliver incredible craftsmanship. We also offer warranties for your peace of mind. Our locally owned remodeling service is licensed, certified, bonded and insured for your protection. We understand your concept and help you bring it into reality. For your convenience, we are open on weekends and provide emergency services. So if you have an idea, contact Bruce Morath to give it shape....

03/27/2013

William S.

They were very considerate and respectful, they put down tarps on our wood floor sothey didn't damage it.

Description of Work
Bruce and Tony remodeled our bathroom and done a fantanic job. Top of the line craftsman. Did as he said he would do in a timely fashion. Great job. Bill Springgate

03/11/2013

DONALD A.

1220new

Description of Work
Contractor remodeled our shower stall. On scene with 2 helpers. Completedly demolished my old shower stall( walls, deck and hardware. Replace all of the above with new up graded material. The job was outstanding. Our shower looks better than. I would highly recommend this contractor.

01/19/2013

Michelle I.

Bruce was honest and fair. He stated he did all the work himself. I just went with a lower bid that had done similar styles of work I wanted for my bathroom.

11/19/2012

Dale D.

They did good work. The price was average and the quality was very good.

Description of Work
We hired B Morath Bathroom Remodeling to remodel our bathroom.

11/19/2012

Debra J.

It went great, no problems

Description of Work
He put in a brand new cultured marble counter top in the bathroom

Category home remodeling

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you.

11/16/2012

Timothy M.

BRUCE DID THE ESTIMATE THEN 3 DAYS LATER STARTED THE WORK THEN FINISHED THE NEXT DAY.

Description of Work
CAME AND D D A FREE ESTIMSTE THEN DID ALL THE WORK IN 1 1/2 DAYS INCLUDING CLEAN UP. BOTH PEOPLE WERE VERY PLEASENT.

05/03/2012

Thomas Z.

He and his brother-in-law installed a new toilet and tile in our bathroom. They also put in a new mirror and a bathroom sink for us in our first bathroom. He came in and did the work but when we wanted to do our other bathroom he just brushed me off. I called at least 4-5 different times. I think because it was a small job he just didn't want to be bothered with us. I think if that is the case then he should have told us that. I will not use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
He remodeled our bathroom for us. We bought all the fixtures and the tile ourselves and we paid him for his labor when I called him to come back to do our second bathroom, he would not come and he also did not call me back to say that he didn't want to do the job.

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, home remodeling

12/16/2011

Garry A.

Their finished work was really good. There was one minor problem because it is just him and his brother who had a bad leg. He had to bring some tile upstairs and he used it as kind of a crutch so he broke the tiles in a couple of places. We didn't notice it until after they left. There is nothing that can be done about it because they don't make the tile any longer. Otherwise the work was fine and functional. That was my only complaint.

Description of Work
I used B Morath Bathroom Remodeling to do some shower repairs on the tile.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

11/03/2011

Mike H.

B. Morath was very firendly and trustworthy. He and his workers showed up everyday and continued to work until he was finished. If you want the work done quickly, this is not the company for you. B. Morath was slow but that was due to him taking pride in what he does. He is very much a perfectionist. Which is what I was looking for. He is a family man that you can trust in your home. The finished product looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Shower Pan Installation, Tiling (Ceramic & Mosiac), Shower Glass Enclosure

Category home remodeling, title companies

02/20/2011

Mary M M.

First, I had a disastrous experience in 1998 and was very apprehensive about this remodel. I decided on estimates from two companie on Angie's List. Both were punctual in arriving for estimates and both were professional. I chose B Morath based on price, timeline, materials and intuition. They arrived on time on the date they were to start. They were very professional with no wasted time. They do one job at a time and stay until it is finished. The other estimate I requested cited a timeline of approximately 1-1/2 weeks. Bruce said two to three days. They were finished in three days and I had absolutely nothing to complain about. The shower looks great! They also replaced both toilets in the house. They cleaned up everything. I will not hesitate to recommend B Morath to anyone needing their services.

Description of Work
Remodeled the shower in the master bathroom.

12/05/2010

janet H.

I needed a quick turn around, and Mr. Morath came out and gave me a bid the same day as I called. I had gotten other estimates, but was impressed by Mr. Morath’s options and ideas. They started the next day and the shower was done in 3 days and ready to rent. My pictures don't do justice

Description of Work
.Let me start with, this is a very old house. It is a lower priced rental. I had B Mortath remove an old tile surround above an recently replaced tub. They had to rip down all the old tile, and the wall board down to bare studs. Replaced dry wall, Installed moister Hardy back (or what ever its called), Retiled all three walls, 6 ft up, 12 running feet. including going around a wind, installing new tile window sill., Soap dish. 16 ft Bull nose edging, grouted and sealed. The plumbers had to cut a piece of the wall to R’N’/R the tub, and Morath even patched that, and textured to match wall. What a pleasant surprise. I had mentioned that I would need to find someone to do that also. I saved a lot of money by purchasing my own tile. (6 X 6--White, 25 cents @ Floor and Décor.:) I was provided a shopping list, and what ever was not used was returnable. B Morath provided and delivered all other supplies., wall board, dry backing, grout, etc.

09/02/2010

Thomas Z.

Mr. Morath came one day and gave us a written estimate and a date when work would start. He arrived on time and started work wirh a helper. As the work progressed so did the requirements as the wife kept making changes. Bruce was quite the gentleman and made the changes accordingly. He even accompanied me to the store for a replacement item as the store sent us an incorrect item and he wanted to make sure I got what he needed. He was extremely professional and a very personable and likable guy. The completed job was a sight to behold. Much better than we has imagined possible. We are going to hire Mr. Morath again when we remodel our other bathroom and kitchen. He completed the work sooner than he anticipated. We feel the price we paid was entirely reasonable and we feel that Mr. Morath is an honest and reputable businessman. We would recommend hiring him for any remodeling work anyone would like to have done in their home. Our home is a manufactured home and he is one of the few men we found willing and qualified to work on a manufactured home. He does work on all types of homes including stick homes.

Description of Work
Remodeled one bathroom. Remove existing vanity, toilet and ceiling fan. Install underlay of bathroom floor and install floor tile. Install toilet. Install pedistal sink and faucet and ceiling exhaust fan. Change direction of bathroom door and remove debris and trash. Also installed outdoor low sodium security light.

07/28/2010

Lan O.

I called for the estimate two weeks ahead. Bruce showed up on time. I showed him the master bathroom. He made the measurement of everything needed to be done. He told me if we buy the things we like he will put them on is cheaper that way than if they shop for us. He also showed me what he can do if we want him to put the cultured marble--with pictures of what he had done. After many companies for the estimate, I asked him to come back again for more detail with my husband. He showed up on time again, but I was in deep sleep(work night shifts) didn't hear him knocked the door, no one else at home that time. He waited 45mins outside till my husand came back. He went throught everything with us again to be sure what exactly we need him to be done. He said will finish in 4-5 days with his brother-in-law and his son. The work started on 7/12 about 9am, they brought all the things they needed for the work. All the cutting they did was at the front yard. They tried to cover the areas that they could make dirty, but the dust still went to the bedroom. That day the animal control came to my house said someone complaint that there was cruelty of my dog at the backyard which wasn't true and unfounded. All my backyard wall are solid, no one from outside can see what's at the backyard unless jump over the wall. I asked Bruce did one of you call the animal control, he said no, he doesn't know we had a dog. The work takes about 6 days to finish, my shower door handles were missing. Bruce said they didn't come with the door, but will find some at his house to put them on. I told him the handles were came with the door, I had seen and touched them. I was not happy what he said. He said he will come back Monday to make sure everything is done. He did come back on Monday with my missing door handles and the extra door handles he found at his house. He said he was searched his things, he found them at the bucket he was used. An other strange thing happened that week, one of my library movie is missing (I always put them by the entrance where is easy to grab). I still couldn't find it. I never lose anything I borrowed before. I been searched many days still counld't find it, so I have to buy one to return. Where it could be? After all they had finished what we asked him to be finish. The bathroom is in use again. Even though no painting at the wall yet, still looks alot better than before and when we moved in.

Description of Work
Remodel master bathroom: Shower--install cultured marble shower pan, mold resistant wall board, corner seat for the shower, corner selves for the shower, shower door, shower unit Tub--install tub valve, build enclosure at the end of tub, install cultured marble wall panels around tub, install tub faucet, connect power lines, connect drain from tub to shower. Install vanity and sink faucet, floor tiles, toilet. Repair the dry walls where necessary. Relocate the wall switch, outlet and the light.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, home remodeling

05/17/2010

Harold G.

Bruce was extremely professional, honest and conscious of his work. He took the time to go over several options, and there are alot! He went over positives and negatives of different materials. He gave me the choice to buy materials I desired, versus going with his contractors, hence saving me some money. What I had: 2x2 white tiles through out the bathroom. Those tiles became loose in the shower and caused water damage in walls. Stained fiberglass shower floor. Oval shaped shallow bathtub, double sinks that where about 1" above the tile. When you washed your face, water dripped down your arms onto the counter. White floors and white walls. Gold tone faucets. What he did: 1/2" cement board in shower and tub area. A one piece cultured marble shower pan with edges about 2" high. Earth tone ceramic tile with decorative borders and edges, granite counter tops, with sunk in sinks. Now when I wash my face any water that falls off my arms, you simply scoot into the sink! Granite around jacuzzi soaking tub with nice edge to sit on after a bath. For the granite I went down to tile store picked out a slab. Bruce sent his guy over to do all the measurements with a "lazer". This enabled us to use one large slab of granite for counter top, back splash and around the tub. New cabinets, gold fixtures, lighting, mirror, medicine chest, frameless glass shower door in brass hinges, new ceramic tile floor with 1"border. He completed work on time and was a delight to have work in my home. I did the painting and the only thing we kept is the commode! As a note, he used a new caulking product around the marble shower pan that did not live up to manufacture specifications. Of course he came back and replaced with a silicone based caulking. And of course no charge. He is licensed, insured & bonded. P.S. My cats enjoyed his work as well, checking out every day after he & his crew left! I look forward to having him retile my entry way some day. Yes, my 1991 house has all white tile there too. Pictures of before and after on request at catchcare@embarqmail.com Sincerely Carrie Gefrich

Description of Work
Remodel entire master bath.

Category bathtub refinishing, plumbing, home remodeling

Rooter Ranger Plumbing - Las Vegas

WELCOME to ROOTER RANGER PLUMBING LAS VEGAS for ALL your plumbing needs RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL. We specialize in Rooter & Drain Cleaning. We offer a $47 DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL (w/proper/easy access). We off a 10% Discount for Seniors, Military personnel and First Responders! We are a family owned business and our customers are our number one priority. Rooter Ranger provides plumbing repair services, drain cleaning, line maintenance, inspections, water leak repairs and trenchless sewer repairs. Rooter Ranger is here for ALL your plumbing needs. We are Covid-19 compliant and when our technician arrives to evaluate the situation, he will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE. There is no trip charge to come out to give you a Free Estimate and no work will be done without your approval! Rooter Ranger Plumbing is open for service 24/7 including all holidays. CALL NOW for all your plumbing needs and inquiries!

Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling has been proudly serving the Las Vegas and surrounding areas since 2003. We work with residential and commercial customers, ensuring the highest quality work and 100% customer satisfaction. At Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling it’s fixed right or it’s free!! We stand behind our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we won’t collect a dime if our customer is not happy with the quality of work or service that we provide. Our professional technicians undergo extensive ongoing training so that they have the most up to date information and skills necessary to handle any job. Our technicians are back ground checked and drug tested and carry the Technicians Seal of Safety. Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling is your one call for any plumbing, furnace or air conditioning needs. We look forward to serving you!

Pure Plumbing

Established in 2013, Pure Plumbing has quickly earned a reputation as one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Las Vegas. The family-run business offers a wide range of high-quality plumbing services at reasonable prices for residential and commercial customers. With expert plumbers on their team, Pure Plumbing can tackle any size or scope of plumbing work, from general plumbing repairs and installations to complex jobs such as water and sewer line replacement. Dedicated to building long-term relationships with customers, the company’s team is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, Pure Plumbing uses only state-of-the-art equipment and environmentally friendly practices. Contact their office today to schedule an appointment or for any emergency services.

Remodeling, tub and shower conversion, cultured marble wall panels, shower pans, counter tops, tile installation & wall repairs.