All valley handyman

Founded 2020 •

1405 Alamosa Ridge Ct

North Las Vegas, NV 89084

Preforming home maintenance task for homeowners by providing exceptional services with respect and extensive knowledge of different scopes of work. ...
Fountain restoration project
Fountain restoration

foundation repair

2022

07/21/2022

Natastha V.

Amazing! Always on time and always going the extra mile. I couldn’t be happier with all the work he does for me and my family. Im so grateful to have him on my team!

Description of Work
Handymen, Plumbing, demolition, remodel

Category handyman service, hauling services, landscaping, plumbing, remodeling

07/11/2022

April G.

Fast, Efficient, Reliable!!! Definitely hiring for more renovations!!!

Description of Work
RV Renovation

Category handyman service, remodeling

07/10/2022

Leslie S.

Michael has done so many great jobs for us! He installed mirror closet doors (which were tricky). He installed new sinks and faucets. He helped get our house ready to sell by also having a helper paint all the interior doors while he power washed our garage -- fantastic -- got out most of the oil stains. He power washed the driveway and sidewalks too. He even helped us clean all the cupboards inside/out before the new owners took over. He is great to work with! Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Installing closet doors, sink, faucets, power wash, painting,

Category electrician, handyman service

07/08/2021

Stafford S.

Michael performed perfectly. He fixed a door handle, replaced doorway weather-stripping, replaced all fire alarms, replaced the doorbell, power washed the garage and back patio and had his sub paint portions of the interior and exterior of the house. All went as expected, on-time, and on a reasonable budget. This was a great find! Will use again!

Description of Work
Painting, pressure washing, electrical, handyman.

Category electrician, handyman service, pressure washing, interior painters

04/20/2021

Liz W.

Michael is wonderful! He changed our 5 exterior locks, checked for future projects, and completed some additional minor work for us all within 90 minutes. He was also amazing with my daughter, which means a lot to me! Juan painted our master bedroom and bathroom walls.

Description of Work
Handyman Services and Interior Painting

Category handyman service, interior painters

02/10/2021

RUBEN C.

They were dependable. They had a great communication and get the work done in a timely manner. They were quick.

Description of Work
Handymen Services.

02/06/2021

Alfred R.

Michael was very courteous and professional. DEFINITELY will hire again for additional jobs (already got a quote same day). He was prompt to respond, arrived with masks/booties, and was ON TIME. Happy to support veteran owned business. Happy to have found you on Angie’s List!

Description of Work
Furniture assembly

02/02/2021

Cherry R.

It was really good. He was a good handyman. He was very flexible with his schedule. He showed up on time. He was reliable.

Description of Work
They put up together appliances for me.

Category handyman service

I'm glad that I met your expectations. It was my pleasure working in your home and look forward to working with you in the future.

01/30/2021

Kelly H.

I was so pleased with All Valley Handyman services. They were amazing! I needed several blinds hung and also had a few cabinet doors repaired. They gave me the lowest estimates and finished the work in a timely manner. I will definitely recommend Mike for future projects. Great company...honest and reliable.

Description of Work
Hand3ymen, Plumbing, Electrical, Remodeling - General

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling

01/30/2021

Adam T.

Michael showed up on time and did exactly what was needed and had the tools to do the job. He was in and out in no time. Will be recommending Michael to all my friends.

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

Category handyman service, plumbing

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work for you!

01/29/2021

PALMER M.

Michael Croker did an outstanding job, he was on time and efficient. He was able to complete a number of different tasks in a timely and efficient manner.

Description of Work
General

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling

01/28/2021

ANDREWS D.

They were great. Dependable nice and they did very good work.

Description of Work
Handymen, Painting - Interior

Category handyman service, interior painters

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work for you!

01/28/2021

ANASTASIA S.

Awesome! Michael was very professional, knowledgeable, efficient and got everything I needed repaired completed very quickly! I would not only hire him again, but I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and associates. Excellent work! Thank you Michael!

Description of Work
Handymen, Electrical, Plumbing

A Campagna Company, LLC

A Campagna Company, LLC "DBA ACC PLUMBING" is a full service plumbing company with new construction and service divisions. We are experienced in commercial and residential projects including but not limited to warehouse/office space, medical facilities, bars/restaurants, educational facilities/institutions, and large custom homes. We have earned a reputation for being a “high-quality” and “on-time” subcontractor in a highly competitive field, with extensive experience in design-build projects. Additional email- service@accplumbing.com

Offers by A Campagna Company, LLC on Angi
    Pure Water Technologies

Here at Pure Water Technologies, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the salt free water treatment and tankless water heating systems. As a full-service plumbing company we committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Jose Painting services

Interior and exterior painting. I do use roll,brush,spray painting. Fast response and very responsible. High quality work for great price.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    General Remodeling
    NV20201745543
    Nevada
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Bathroom Plumbing, Carpentry, Doors, Electrical, Flooring, Kitchen repair, Painting services, Pressure Washing, Junk Removal, Etc