Yes! Air Conditioning & Plumbing

Founded 1954 • With Angi since May 2006

3.8

6275 S Pioneer Way

Las Vegas, NV 89113

For fast and exceptional service for all of your heating, cooling or plumbing needs, call us now: 702-727-3839! Proudly serving the greater Las Vegas area we provide exceptional service for all your home comfort needs. From heating and air conditioning service to plumbing repair, drain cleaning, and sewer line repair, count on our specialists to give you prompt, professional and courteous service for all of your home's systems. You can count on our fast and friendly specialists to provide safe, courteous service nights, weekends - or whenever you call. When our employees visit your home, rest assured that they have passed drug tests as well as national and local background checks , and are equipped to provide you with the service you need. We treat you and your property with respect by calling before we arrive at your property, providing an honest, upfront estimate you approve before any work is done, and we take care of your property by using shoe covers and drop cloths as needed. When you choose us you aren't just hiring a service technician, you're choosing peace of mind. We're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! License # 71246, 71233 , EAS License # 0074696...

03/03/2020

Martha B.

on time, let you know when they were on the way, they do the work well, very responsive and very professional.

Description of Work
Regular service and maintenance works

02/17/2020

Harvey S.

Replacing a warrantied, less than 3 yr old,heater motor cost me TWICE what it would it would cost to replace if it were NOT under the 5 year warranty I later found out. When I called to complain I got the "okie doke" " I'll have a manager call you back" That was almost 2 months ago , this place sucks. You are better off putting premium gas in a rental car !

Description of Work
Replace heater motor

07/30/2019

Shirl L.

I was really satisfied with them, they were very good and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They did a maintenance check on my AC.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Your positive comments are really appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your business means a lot to us. Again, thank you for being a Yes! Air Conditioning & Plumbing customer.

01/30/2019

Steven S.

$36000 what they said would cost they came back today to say that it will cost another extra $4000 saying they made a math error they did not add it correctly. Now I have to come up with it now.

Description of Work
Replacing all the sewer lines under the concrete.

06/08/2018

Robert W.

2 men came out. Very smooth. went to outside ac units then celled me. Had one of the units opened with a 'black box' hooked up. told me to watch as they turned it on. A red line went all across the face. told me the compressor was goin to go out quickly. Gave me a price and I said I would call. That was 7 years ago and the unit hasn't missed a beat.

Description of Work
Offered a free AC systems check.

02/22/2018

Frank D.

Both inspections were thorough and conducted professionally. But the technician conducting the furnace inspection/maintenance became upset when I told him I did not want a sales rep to come by that same day to pitch replacing our HVAC systems. The plumbing technician charged $196 to do a simple clearing of a sink drain -- seems high for the 5-minute task. The cost of service below includes the annual maintenance/service contract. I will be looking for a less expensive provider next year.

Description of Work
Two visits -- performed furnace inspection/annual maintenance and plumbing inspection, including clearing clogged drain. This work was done under an annual maintenance contract ($338) -- one more visit due to check A/C system in spring.

01/16/2018

Judith M. G.

Very well. Always satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
I have used both the HVAC and plumbing services for several years and they have done a variety of services in those areas for me. This includes maintenance and three years ago, the installation of a new HVAC system. When a leak developed in the water line from the water meter, a new water line was installed and the plumber protected my dry landscaping so it wasn't damaged. Late last year, I had the sewer line inspected and cleaned. I plan to continue using Yes.

09/18/2017

Jim R.

I didn't care for the pricing too much. It was one of the companies you guys recommended. They did a good job. The actual work that was done, was done well. I was just not overly thrilled with the price tag attached to it. That dude was pretty cool.

Description of Work
Maintenance.

09/14/2017

Bret B.

Overall rating – Now I give them an “F” because the part that they replaced failed within 2 years. The response when I called them was, “well, it had a one-year warranty.” He was pretty happy that the part made it almost 2 years and a one-year warranty for a $700 part. It’s the same price as everybody. Their response is good.

Description of Work
It was for HVAC services.

08/20/2017

Donn S.

....................................................................

Description of Work
..........................................................................

08/20/2017

Donn S.

.......................................................................

Description of Work
............................................................................

08/09/2017

Mariane D.

I've used Yes! for years, and they've always been very reliable. They were out here twice within the last two weeks. I have a yearly contract with them. They come out in the Spring to check my air conditioning, and then they come out and check my hot water heater and flush it, and then they come inside and check all of my plumbing. They turn on the faucets and the showers, they check the drains and my kitchen spigot, and any other things that I have; they check the toilets. And then in the Fall they come out and they check my furnace. They have a good home contract deal. I've been paying $169 for the three services. Years ago, they put on a pressure valve on my water system. The water pressure was getting not quite as good as it was, so when the gentleman was here to do my home inspection, health and safety inspection, he adjusted it to sixty, which is what it's supposed to be. It was a little less; it was no extra charge. But the only difference is that, on a monthly basis I, as a homeowner, go around and turn all of my valves on my sinks and on my toilet, just to make sure that they don't corrode because of the calcification of the water. So the one that was closest to the valve, he adjusted, which is in the outside cement. When I turned it, it started to leak but I assumed because it was age and pressure, so after I found it and called them, they came out and repaired it. Of course it cost me, I think it was $195, but it was like okay, do you have any other questions, do you want us to check any of your other valves. I said no, I checked all the valves after you all left and this is what happened, but I can't blame them and I'm not blaming them. It's age and whatever. They're very good, they're very clean, they're very neat. You call them, they work 24/7. I'd give them an A overall - I've been with them for years. And like I say, they're very clean, they're very conscientious. I've never had an issue with them. You don't always get the same technician, but in this instance I had the same technician that was here the week before because it was an issue that I guess occurred right after his visit. So the company sent him out with another tech, a supervisor or somebody, but the problem was resolved in a very short period of time. For price, I'd still give them an A. I like Yes! Plumbing and Air Conditioning. I've had good service with them. They try to come out the same day, but it's not always possible. They always call like 30 minutes out. First of all, when you make an appointment they give you a choice of a two hour window, and then they call like 30 minutes when they're on their way. How can you go wrong if they're gonna call and say hey, you have a 2:00 to 4:00 appointment; it's 2:30, I'm gonna be there at 3:00, and they're there within that 30 minute time frame, give or take a few minutes based on traffic or whatever reason. If the tech is hung up on a job, the office will call and say we have to reschedule because the tech is tied up due to unexpected complications or whatever. But they do call.

Description of Work
This was for plumbing when I had a problem with the toilet valve shut-off.

03/11/2017

Janice L.

We compared their price to others and it was all in the same ball park, so it was fine.

Description of Work
They replaced the hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

09/02/2016

Ileene S.

They were prompt, very polite, and would let you know when you could expect them to arrive. The uniforms, that the technicians wore, were always clean which in turn kept our home clean.

Description of Work
They installed a new water heater and a whole house filtration system.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/16/2016

DeNeese P.

I bought a house that had a warrant with Yes Man Can and they are the worst company I have ever worked with! My AC stopped working yesterday, I called them, and the Tech left at 6pm, this morning by 7am, my downstairs unit stopped working and they told me they would be charging me another $49 to come out and would be charging me labor, AGAIN! They did not care that their tech was there less than 24 hours before that. They said that their Tech would determine if it was their Tech's fault the AC downstairs went out, because they are so trustworthy. Their tech told me that they were the only place in Las Vegas that could work on Aqua Chill and I had a 10 year warrant, that I had to use with them. I paid $224.00 and it was all under warranty, but I still had to pay for labor and their assessment fee. To make matters worse, I have a 1 year old, that the Tech saw yesterday, so I am sure I was a prime target because they knew I would call and get my AC fixed ASAP because I had a baby! Crooks! I called Aqua Chill and they will uphold my warranty. I contacted Goettl (702) 625-8313, who also work on Aqua Chill AC units, imagine that, they are very nice and have better packages and deals. I am trying to cancel my package with Yes Man and informed them that even though I have a package deal with them, I did not get a discount. They do not want to give me even a portion of my money back, for a service that they have not even done! Over the winter they told me I needed new heater units, $12,000 and guess what, I had them serviced and have not had anything wrong since....thank goodness I still have my $12,000! Avoid this place!

Description of Work
My AC unit upstairs stopped blowing cold air.

06/23/2016

christopher W.

My AC unit in my house started malfunctioning and it wasn’t working to its full capacity so I called Yes! Air Conditioning & Plumbing. The phone staff were courteous when I called them, and they informed me they could have a tech out the following day between 2-4p.m. I received a phone call the next day right at 2p.m. by the tech saying he is on his way. He showed up an hour later. Once I showed the Tech the AC unit he automatically started off by saying I have a terrible unit and I should replace the entire thing which he said would be $9,800. I told him absolutely not, I just want to fix it. He listened to it for a few minutes and said it’s the condenser and it needs to be replaced. I asked him how much it would cost and he said (several thousand I don’t remember the exact number). I told him the unit should have some sort on manufacture warranty because it’s only 4 years old. He told me because I’m not the original purchaser of the unit the warranty most likely won’t apply to me. I pulled out my phone and started to look up the condenser prices; he got an irritated look on his face and asked if I was looking up prices. I told him “yes” and once he realized I called his B.S. he said he can call and ask if it’s still covered, and sure enough it’s still covered. He said he could get the part the next day, but I would just have to pay for the installation which is $1,400. I told him to order the part and we can make a second appointment. Right after he left I called Alaskan Air, and they said they will give me a free second opinion. Alaskan air came out, and did a proper check of the AC and found out it wasn’t even the condenser that was the issue. Alaskan air was able to fix the issue (no power going to the motor fan) for $200. If I had gone with Yes! They would have fixed something that was broken, and my fan motor still would have gone out costing another several thousand dollars. I potentially saved over $4,000 by not going with Yes! AC, and I highly recommend you don’t go with that money pit of a company.

Description of Work
Examined my faulty AC unit.

06/23/2016

Christine M.

The work was satisfactory. The cost was way out of bounds. The job should have been less than $200. I was charged fouir times as much. I will not hire them again.

Description of Work
The toilet was loose and starting to leak. I was charged for turning the water off at the street, moving the toilet, installing a flange, installing a new emergency shut off valve (which was not needed), bolting the toilet down and calking around the base.

05/15/2016

christa E.

Called them last night at 10:30 pm as raw sewage was backing up into the house, and we couldn't get it to stop. They put me on hold twice before transferring me to whomever was on call. Plumber told me the earliest they could come out was 10-11 am THE NEXT DAY. Huh? They advertise "24 Hour Service Available", which proved to be a complete lie. When a company doesn't have the staff to deliver on a promise like 24 hr service, it's a sign of a poorly managed, understaffed business. We used to use Greenstar, but they sold their business to Yes, so that's who I was told to call. HUGE mistake. Lesson learned for sure. We called Larkin instead, and they took care of everything immediately. Super nice too. BEST PART? The phone call from Rachel from Yes' "Quality Assurance" department at 8:30 am this morning. Wanted to see if we still needed them to come out. Wow. Serious mistake.

Description of Work
nothing

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

03/13/2016

JERRY N.

Received quotes from 4 other highly rated providers. YES! quoted $9500 - 36% higher than the average from the other providers. Only response was to bad mouth other providers.

Description of Work
Quoted on replacement of 5 ton HVAC system

02/16/2016

Scott V.

I contacted Yes! Air Conditioning and Plumbing on 2/11 when my wife noticed that our Heating/AC unit was not blowing any air. Mathew B. from YES! came out, and spent about 15 minutes looking at the unit. He then proceeded to tell me it needed a controller board that was no longer available, and that my best option was to spend $11,000 on a new unit for the house. When I explained that I could not afford such an expense, he told me he could get a retrofit board for $1200. I told him I needed a couple of days to think about it, and he then stepped out to call his manager. He came back in and told me he could get a retrofit part and do the job for $650 the next morning. He came back the next morning, and spent less than 1 hour (less than 1.5 hours total for both visits) changing the board. I had my wife request that he leave the old part, and he did so very reluctantly. A quick Google search revealed that not only is the part still available from several sources, it only costs $100.00 retail. YES! charged me more than $500 for less than 2 hours of labor. I contacted them to have this corrected. I explained how their tech misrepresented the state of my unit, lied about the availability of the parts needed to repair, and lied about the true cost of the repair. They told me there was nothing they are going to do about it.

Description of Work
Replaced the controller board on my home HVAC system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your experience. Yes! Air Conditioning & Plumbing strives to provide each customer with an exceptional service experience and we would like to discuss your specific situation further. One of our team members will be reaching out to you if we have your information on file, or you may call 702-322-1789. If you prefer, you may call Corporate Customer Relations at 866-803-0879.

08/12/2015

craig B.

Pros- Same day service. After hours service. Quality Job. Cons- You pay the price for that level of service. 400 to replace WH electronic control.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater electronic control

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

07/02/2015

William R.

One unit not cooling well because of dirty coils due to bird feathers. Netting had been installed to prevent birds from roosting but netting had been torn. Only individuals ever to go on roof were from YES! and therefore had to be who caused the problems. Tried to charge me $284 but argued it was their fault and I should not have to pay. They agreed and repaired the netting too.

Description of Work
Warranty service. Unit not cooling due to frozen coils. Cleaned coils.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with our company. Yes! is committed to providing an exceptional service experience with 100% customer satisfaction. We apologize if we were unable to do so in this situation. We appreciate your patience and willingness to work with us on an amicable resolution for this situation. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us should you have any further questions or comments. Yes! Customer Relations 866-803-0879

06/29/2015

Alyson L.

Technician was nice so I gave them a B for Quality and Professionalism. The issue I had with Yes was they were extremely over priced.

Description of Work
AC Service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Ms. [Member name removed], Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on our company. Yes! strives to provide exceptional service to each of our customers. We apologize if we were unable to do so in this situation. We are a 100% customer satisfaction company, and would like the opportunity to address any questions or comments you may have about the services provided. One of our Customer Relations team members will be reaching out to you to discuss your specific situation. Should you rather call in at your convenience, our Corporate Customer Relations team can be reached at 866-803-0879. Thanks, again. Yes! Customer Relations 866-803-0879

06/02/2015

Judsen G.

We called the "Yes Man" to diagnose and repair a chronically overflowing toilet at my 88 year old neighbors house. They sent a young technician who upon arrival called for a senior technician to come out. The senior technician arrived and after approximately 10 minutes of diagnosis (which only consisted of flushing the toilet repeatedly) advised my elderly neighbor that all 3 of her toilets had excessive calcium buildup and needed to be replaced. The senior plumber told us that this is a common problem in Las Vegas and this would absolutely take care of her overflowing problem. We were given an estimate of approximately $600 per fixture. The price seemed unreasonably high to me but the plumber assured us that this included a lifetime warranty which would 100% cover future call outs for the same problem. The senior plumber dialed the home office on his cellphone and asked that my neighbor speak directly to a representative designated by Yes who speaks only to the elderly. After my neighbor spoke at length with the home office she was sold on the service and would not listen to reason. We opted to have 2/3 toilets replaced for $600 each. While installing the toilets a new flange needed to be installed at a cost of an additional $200. After work was finished on 3/13/13 we still had a problem with the master toilet backing up but it never seemed to overflow like before. On 8/12/13 the master toiled overflowed and we again called the Yes Man, this time to take advantage of the "warranty". The same young plumber was dispatched. He inspected the toilet briefly and advised that this would not be covered under warranty and that the problem was caused by a blockage. After a heated debate I convinced him to minimally snake the drain. He refused to use anything but a 6' hand snake and left the property with no resolution to the problem. At this point I called upon a plumber that I use to take care of my rental properties. He was kind enough to come out same day and immediately diagnosed the problem as an obstruction in the main sewer line. He ran a snake through the front yard clean out and within an hour had cleared the obstruction. He billed my neighbor $180 and we haven't had an issue since. (This is being written 6/2/15). In summary the Yes Man has a fantastic marketing department, great responsiveness and a very calculated strategy when dealing with the elderly. They lack in honesty, diligence when diagnosing a problem and providing a complete and fairly priced product to the customer. I would not recommend anyone use this company in Las Vegas. I called to verify pricing and dates with Yes before this review was written.

Description of Work
Replaced toilets in two bathrooms.

Category plumbing

(removed member name), Thank you for sharing this experience. Complete customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we would like the opportunity to address this situation with you and the customer of ours you are referring to. We are unable to locate your information to connect with you based on what you have provided, but we encourage you to reach out to one of our managers, Dennis Thompson at 702-319-6103, at your earliest convenience. He will be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have with the services that were provided to your neighbor in 2013. Thank you, Yes! Customer Relations

03/25/2015

Joyce M.

Their quality of work is good, but their quote is too high. I would advice them to make things available at lower prices.

Description of Work
They came in to give me a quote to clean the air duct.

Category air duct cleaning

Serv-All Water Conditioning

Serv-All Water is a family-run business. Our customers have always been generated through word of mouth referrals from our loyal customer base and satisfied clients.We Have been in business for a long time and once you experience our companies service you will know why we have been around for decades. Serv-All Water specializes in water filtration systems, Water softeners , installation, sales, repairing all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, all water filtration systems, leak detectors installation, garbage disposals and installation of plumbing/piping needed to install water loop and equipment in homes or commercial properties.We we fully licensed and contracted #77144 for this field. We also install other water treatment systems (water softeners, reverse osmosis, garbage disposals) like, Lowe's, Home depot, Sears, RC Willey, Water Tec, ect. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you several solutions within your budget . If we can not fix the problem we do not charge you anything! Call today for free estimates on new equipment, or to set a service call on your existing systems . History Established in 1978. Servall Water Conditioning has been a local family owned and operated business since 1978. We service all makes and models of you existing water treatment equipment, water softeners, and reverse osmosis systems. Serv-All Water specializes in water treatment, installation, sales, repairing and selling all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, water filtration systems, and leak detector. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you various solutions. Serv-All Water Conditioning prides itself on its "wow" service that we provide to all current and future customers. If we can't repair it, No Charge!

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Super Service Cooling & Heating

Are you looking for a hassle free, easy, friendly HVAC Tech you can feel good about? Then call us. We specialize in customer service transactions and honest pricing with quality workmanship. We never charge for late night, holiday or weekend after hour fees. We have great 0% interest Financing available on unit replacements and for repairs over $1000. See what our customers are saying about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor! We have over 21+ years of experience in Air Conditioning and Heating service, repair, and new unit installation for both Residential and Commercial properties. We want to keep you cool all summer long, and are committed to serving you so you can feel good about your Cooling & Heating guys!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plumbing, air conditioning, heating, drain cleaning, installation, furnaces, water heaters, softeners, water coolers & indoor air quality.

Appliance repair.