WOLF AUTO REPAIR

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2007

4300 N PECOS RD # 10

Las Vegas, NV 89115

Automotive Repair for Audi and VW.

11/19/2021

Kierstn H.

I was referred to Wolf for my Volkswagen Tiguan 2016 by Glens auto shop because he specializes in Volkswagen and Audi. Wolf referred me to Manny Chavez 11/15/2021 because he has a lot of cars to woodland he also said he is short of staff. I needed my new turbo that I bought to be installed. Wolf told me to get a diagnosis to see if it is the turbo for sure I went to Many which his fake business is called Eurohaus Motorsport, told me that the diagnosis says it's the turbo I made an appointment to get my turbo installed the next day which was 11/16/2021. I was sitting for about two hours and Manny comes back to tell there's a serious problem and said my Catalytic Converter was messed and he can sell me a â??USEDâ?? Catalytic Converter for 500 once my original mechanic heard that he immediately came to the shop and caught Manny Chavez breaking up my honeycomb in my converter. In the state of Nevada it's illegal to sell used Catalytic Converter that business isn't a real business they are all immigrants and all working under other peoples names and there no business license when requested Manny agreed to give me my 1,323 back and also called because he said I was disturbed when I wasn't but who wouldn't be upset if they car is returned not working he broke car. Afterwards I spoke to Wolf and wolf was defending Manny Chavez wouldn't let me talk he kept over talking over and after I got off the phone without him knowing me and my family was still at the shop he came to the shop to speak to Manny Chavez manny deleted his Instagram etc.

Description of Work
Turbocgarger

Category auto body repair, auto repair, car sales

05/04/2016

Victorio M.

01/26/2016

Paul D.

02/03/2015

Cheryl P.

He has got a great reputation and we just had many experiences with him and we appreciate what he does.

Description of Work
He did some engine repair.

01/21/2015

Greg F.

Description of Work
Performed the 40,000 mile service which the dealer get $1000 for.

05/01/2013

Deborah P.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better or more knowledgeable VW or Audi mechanic in Las Vegas than Wolf...the man knows his business!

Description of Work
Did overall diagnostic, broke down the priorities for all of the work needed, gave estimates for costs of all work needed and repaired what needed to be done immediately in rapid fashion. This shop is fast and honest...Wont go anywhere else!!

01/02/2013

Tom Z.

Did not complete work with this business.

Description of Work
Car would not stay running, technician replaced an airflow switch. A month later car would not stay running, took car back to business, wanted to replace air flow meter. We did not have the work done.

09/28/2012

Sebastian T.

Previously had my Jetta in to look at the transmission, which was not engaging until gas was applied. They had added fluid to see if that solved the problem. It did not, so I got them to replace it. I was considering a new transmission ($3900), but Wolf found me a used one from the Midwest. Quoted $2400 installed. Came out to $2412. Transmission works great. After two times there, I trust them to take care of my car. I would highly recommend Wolf DMS.

Description of Work
Replace transmission with used transmission.

03/11/2010

johnie W.

They did everything they promised, and they did it right. They always kept me up to date. They had a competitive price. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
My wife's car got hit and they repaired the side.

Category auto body repair

05/18/2007

ANTHONY G.

This place does excellent work. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to working on German cars. I feel like I can trust them. The work was done in 1 day. I was very pleased on this visit and I will continue to use them. I have had other things done in the past that I have been happy with as well. They are very reasonable in price.

Description of Work
I had them do the brakes, oil change, and the front suspension on my 2002 Volkswagen.

05/18/2007

JEFFREY J.

They do a great job with all of the work on my car. This is a specialty shop for German cars and they really know what they are doing. It is never anything too cheap but it is always worth it to know that your car will be working properly. There is never a long wait and I am pleased with the service.

Description of Work
They replaced the timing belt on my 2003 Volkswagen Passat.

Auto Service