Wholesale Cabinet Center

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2015

3871 S Valley View Blvd Ste 7

Las Vegas, NV 89103

We offer over 100 different cabinets for your kitchens, bathrooms and office without the high prices or the long wait. Wholesale prices for the general public! Best Price and ETA on Kitchen Cabinets in Las Vegas guaranteed! Free 3D Designs and In Home Estimates. Looking to do a kitchen remodeling? Kitchen cabinets? get contractor pricing today. We take huge pride in our wide selection of in stock Kitchen Cabinets. We offer a lifetime warranty on our kitchen cabinets. Best price and Top notch service come standard. The best part is that you no longer need to wait 14-21 days for your cabinets. Get a free estimate today. We carry over 50 types of traditional, Modern, Contemporary, European cabinets Semi Custom and Fully Customized Kitchen Cabinets. Our cabinets have NO compressed wood, NO particle board. Are you tired of the same old, boring looking cabinets? Are you looking for something more exclusive and unique? We offer a variety of special colors and styles to make your dream kitchen a reality without the crazy prices. We strive to provide you with the most competitive prices along with non compromising customer service without sacrificing the quality of our Cabinets and granite counter tops. We offer wholesale prices for the general public on all kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, vanities, counter tops, handles and much more. We offer a wide selection of high quality, solid wood kitchen and bath cabinets. We are licensed, insured and provide warranty on all of our kitchen cabinets as well as our Bathroom Vanities and Counter tops. We believe that you shouldn't compromise on the quality of your new kitchen even if you are on a tight budget. At Wholesale Cabinet Center we offer free in home design as well as a free estimate. You can also come to our showroom and see the cabinets that we offer on display!...

04/17/2018

Lee R.

We ordered all new cabinets and vanities for our home. Ben-Shimon Mor and his team not only put together an amazing plan for us, but were easy to work with and extremely helpful. The solid wood cabinets are well built, and the fit and finish is as good as any custom cabinets you will find. The onsite assembly is easy. Our contractor, as well as others doing work at our house were very impressed with them and wanted to know about Wholesale Cabinet Center for use in their own homes. Friends have likewise been amazed. The gorgeous granite countertops, sinks, and faucets were all included in their pricing for an amazing price. We woudl highly recommend Mor to you.

Description of Work
new Kitchen cabinets, countertop, and bathroom vanities.

Category custom cabinets

07/28/2017

Kimberly L.

They were really good. There's a guy named Mike who was the installed and he was very, very knowledgeable and very professional. Tom and Moore is the owners, Joelle is their customer rep, and Mike is their installer, and I would give them all five stars. It took about three months over all. I had some problems with plumbing, my plumber got it fixed, and they were able to start again. Everything was done May 1st. They were wonderful. I was thinking about using them again for my bathroom remodel, but I need to have a lot more than just cabinets.

Description of Work
It was for 48 cabinets and I got it less than 3,000.

Category cabinet refacing

08/03/2016

Steven W.

After saving up for two years it was finally time to get the rid of the old, builder grade cabinets that I got with the house. Seems like most of my neighbors ran into the same issue. At first I went to Home Depot and Lowes since I figured that they are pretty much a safe bet. I got quotes from both (between $22K - 25K) and decided that before I make a final decision I should check out another place just to be on the safe side. I knew that there are a few cabinet places on Valley View and took a drive down there on a Saturday. I came across WCC on the corner of Viking and decided to give it a few minutes, I honestly didn't expect much. From the moment I walked in I was completely surprised, They have a beautiful showroom and the lady who greeted me was very helpful and professional. She did the demo and showed me how their cabinets are actually better than the big box stores and cheaper. I scheduled a free estimate for the following Monday. Tom came out to measure. Since we already had the other quotes and designs it was a super quick bid. I got a price that was way lower and for a better cabinet. Tom threw in a free sink, faucet, and handles for the kitchen. I ended up going with a nice quartz that they had on sale. They did their own design with the cabinets I chose and the quartz! We scheduled the delivery for the following week. I couldn't believe how fast the cabinets came in. We had a few small issues with some filler pieces that were missing and the wrong handles were delivered. Tom took care of that in a reasonable amount of time. I am very glad I found these guys. With the money they saved me on the cabinets I was able to buy my appliances. I will post a picture soon.

Description of Work
Replaced my kitchen cabinets and countertops

Category custom cabinets, countertops, woodworking, home remodeling

07/05/2016

Dalva M.

Words can't express how happy I am about how my kitchen turned out. I feel like I live in a total new place. Mor really worked with me and helped me envision and create my kitchen. The 3D design was such a bonus and the price was just right!!! Thank you so much guys for helping me bring my dream kitchen to life. Keep doing a great job!!

Description of Work
He remodeled my kitchen and turned into my dream kitchen!

Category home remodeling

05/29/2015

Raynes P.

Our neighbors got their entire kitchen done with Wholesale Cabinet Center last year and it came out looking amazing. We decided to shop around before making a decision and Im glad we did. My husband and I stopped at over 10 different places and it only reassured us that were getting a great deal with these guys. Their cabinets are very high quality and they have very competitive pricing. They were also very patient and answered all of our questions. Some other places made us feel like we are annoying them. We stopped by the showroom and were a bit overwhelmed at first by all the cabinet styles different options they have. We came in looking for espresso style cabinets and were amazed to find out that we have about 8 or 9 different espresso cabinets in shaker style! We scheduled a free estimate and Tom came out to measure, he was extremely informative. We had so many questions and he took his time to answer them all. It took him about 20 minutes and we had our design ready on a tablet. That was a very pleasant surprise! From here making our decision was very easy. Both my husband and I loved the cabinets and the price was better than what we saw on lower grade cabinets. Tom was very kind and gave us a free sink and faucet. I was expecting to see a cheap faucet, but it was actually a very nice one. Not a brand name, but it looks and works great. We scheduled the delivery of the cabinets for 3 days later. We got a confirmation call a day prior, making sure that we are ready. The delivery was scheduled for 9AM - 11AM. I got a call from the driver at around 10-10:15 saying that he is running a bit behind schedule. They got to our house at about 11:30AM. Everything was there and there were no issues with any damaged items. My husband who has installed a few kitchens in the past had no problems working with the cabinets and two days later we put the granite counters. Our new kitchen looks so amazing in our home! We can't wait to do the entertainment center and other bathrooms next!

Description of Work
We purchased our beautiful new kitchen cabinets and master bathroom vanities from Wholesale Cabinet Center. They also put together a cool 3D design that showed us exactly what were getting before making a decision. This helped us better understand better what were getting.

Category custom cabinets

Kitchen Tune Up

Cabinet refacing. Cabinet refacing enables you to revitalize your kitchen with new doors, drawer fronts and matching veneer, while keeping your existing cabinet boxes. This creates a "new kitchen" look without the "new kitchen" price tag. In two to four days you can get a completely new look - subtle or dramatic. Wood reconditioning. Our unique, comprehensive wood reconditioning process (Tune-Up) makes woodwork look like new — in the kitchen and throughout your home or business. Quick and affordable, there’s no better way to revitalize your wood cabinetry. Three signs your cabinets might need reconditioning: There’s stubborn build-up on the wood, the stain/finish has worn away and lastly, there is minor damage to your cabinets. If the wood looks worn, but the cabinets don’t need to be replaced, reconditioning could be the right choice for you. Wood reconditioning typically takes less than one day, which means you can freshen up your kitchen in time for that upcoming dinner party or holiday gathering. With any service, we clean the work area each day, giving you full use of your cooking areas and plumbing in the evening. Call today for your free in-home consultation!

NextGen Kitchen and Bath

Next Gen Kitchen and Bath is a full service kitchen and bath remodeling company located in the Las Vegas Valley. We specialize in Cabinet Refacing and quick turnaround bathroom wet area installs.

Visa, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Cabinets and counter tops at Wholesale Prices. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!!