Vegas Valley Air Duct

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2007

4.3

4593 W Desert Inn Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89102

We provide air duct cleaning service in taking care of your health by cleaning up regularly your air duct & ventilation system. We pride ourselves on relieving our customers from allergies due to pollen, mold spores, and mites thru our dust removal process. This will prevent sneezing, coughing, watery eyes, sinus congestion and headaches. Our sanitizing process will eliminate smell and odor due to any mold or bacteria that could be in the air ducts. After this process is completed your indoor air quality will increase the quality of your life....

03/03/2016

Anne J.

This was an $85 big deal purchase. It went pretty well; my husband had to finish the job, though. The pricing is great if the job gets done. The job did not get done 100-percent so the pricing is kind of the middle of the road. They made the appointment and showed up.

Description of Work
I used them for dryer vent cleaning.

Category dryer vent cleaning

02/02/2016

Russell A.

We have some reservations because, we don't think they cleaned it. The air conditioning guy said that they were going the wrong way and were bent. The guy didn't tell me any of that. I was charged the price. I would say, not to use him and I think I got ripped off. There was one and he wore jeans, company shirt, and booties. He had everything that he needed. He seemed to be in a big hurry to get out.

Description of Work
Vegas Valley Air Duct brought in a huge vacuum and cleaned all of the air ducts supposedly. It was a big deal purchase. He did the dryer too.

12/02/2015

Steven S.

I bought a new home and it had a fireplace. The company send someone out to do a safety check on the fireplace/chimney and to clear it out. They did a very good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned out my chimney and checked my fireplace for any problems.

Category chimney sweep, air duct cleaning, chimney repair, fireplaces

10/26/2015

Joanne K.

It's been too long since the service I do remember that the young man was able to service the fireplace and seemed to know what he was doing.

Description of Work
Serviced the fireplace

Category air duct cleaning, fireplaces

09/18/2015

Natasha K.

It went well. He said they had to put sanitizer in the air ducts

Description of Work
Just moved into a new condo/ home. They clean the air ducts & the vent in the dryer.

07/16/2015

Lisa O.

I wasn't able to use the deal. It was difficult to set up an appointment and they promised to call me back but never did after three calls.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for an air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

Category dryer vent cleaning

07/08/2015

Bernard S.

It was fine. They did what they were supposed to. They didn't do any more or any less.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Vegas Valley Air Duct. They cleaned my fireplace.

06/12/2015

scott S.

This is all FACT. I didn't write the review earlier because I didn't want to deal with the owner or management calling me and trying to "make it right." I did an FHA refi on my house and had an FHA inspection. Everything was perfectly fine with the house including the A/C and duct work in the attic. I had just been in the attic and replaced my light bulb per the FHA inspection. I purchased this "deal" because I wanted the fireplace cleaned. But the kid insisted on also checking my duct work in the attic and said that vacuuming the units in the attic was part of the deal. He brought his ladder upstairs to the attic and I saw him fiddling around. Apparently he was unscrewing the light bulb. He said that I needed to grab a new light bulb, which I did asap. I gave him the new light bulb. Since I had an uneasy feeling at this point, I decided to climb into the attic as well. As it turns out, while I was getting the bulb, he sliced 3 different holes into 3 different sections of my duct work. I know he did this because these slices were as clean as they could be and conveniently located within arms length of the spot where he was standing. This house was a model home, 7 years old and had been through a number of FHA inspections (among others). He also had his utility belt with tools in it including a flashlight and a box cutter. How convenient. I had 3 choices. Beat the living h*** out of him right then and there, call the company and complain or let him patch it. He didn't give me a good vibe to begin with and now that he knows where I live, I decided not to call his company to tell them what was going on. I didn't beat the h*** out of him because I was afraid that I'd kill him. There was no doubt that he knew I knew what he was up to. So instead of doing this "fix" for $800, he'd only charge me $140. I was livid and physically shaking. I decided to give him the $120 that I had on me and I told him to fix it. By the way, his reason for the holes, which were at least 4 - 6 feet in the air on perfectly looking and near mint condition duct work, was rodents. I never once had a rodent in my house. And when I asked how a rodent would manage its way all the way up the duct work in 3 locations, not making one mark on any of the duct work anywhere else, and make a perfect 3 inch slice, his answer was that they were "sneaky." It took him 5 minutes do patch the duct work (again, an apparent $800 job). I should have left this review earlier to be fair to the other people that use this site. But again, I was concerned because this ghetto piece of trash now knows where I live. I would avoid this company at all costs. I don't live in that house anymore. I put it on the market and got a cash offer in one day. The house was immaculate. I dare this company to challenge ANYTHING that I'm entering here. I know the owners of my old house and I know that they wouldn't have a problem showing the perfect duct work with 3 random patches that exist in the attic. SCAM.

Description of Work
They cleaned the gas fireplace, reconnected a loose wire and "patched" my ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, fireplaces, gas logs

05/10/2015

Richard G.

Service was on time, prompt, fast and got my fireplace working better than it ever has

Description of Work
Clean and tune up the gas fireplace

Category air duct cleaning, fireplaces, gas logs

04/28/2015

YVONNE P.

I felt they did not use top quality professional equipment. They used a typical shop vac & a apparatus that swirled & swept the insides of the vents. They didn't even clean/inspect the a/c return

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

03/31/2015

Richard C.

Call before to tell the time of his arrival and showed up right on time. Introduced himself. Brought his equipment and cleaned the vents.

Description of Work
Cleaned A/C vents plus dyer vent.

03/13/2015

Geraldine P.

It turned out fine. I found the pricing to be very reasonable. The technician was excellent.

Description of Work
We purchased the Deal for a gas fireplace tune-up, cleaning and inspection, with a furnace safety inspection.

03/03/2015

David S.

Really expected more. The glass was cleaned - which is nice because its a pain to pull out the somewhat sealed glass panels. So did they do anything to make sure I wont die of carbon monoxide? No. Basically turned it on, said OK - cleaned the glass. Nice enough tech but he claimed many years of experience but had almost no in depth info about what he was looking for.

Description of Work
Deal was for "Gas Fireplace Tune-Up, Cleaning, and Inspection, With a Furnace Safety Inspection." Basically they cleaned the glass on my sealed gas only fireplace.

Category air duct cleaning, fireplaces, gas logs

02/21/2015

Cathy E.

He vacumed the fireplace from the inside, went outside and vacumed.

Description of Work
Clean the fireplace.

Category chimney sweep, air duct cleaning

02/20/2015

Joe C.

The Company was very nice and the guy that came over was really good. He was a really nice guy and he was very clean. When he left, it didn’t look any different and there were no ashes, so he left the house looking exactly the same. My wife was really upset that he parked in the driveway in her way; she thinks he should have kept the van out in the street. She was coming home and so she was a little upset with that. I have been using my fireplace for six or seven years and I have never done it before, and for the amount he cleaned up, I don’t think I would do it again. I just wanted to be sure that I didn’t have a bunch of build up in my chimney and I heard you should do it once a year. They were very professional. They were always calling to make sure we are still on. They just came in, did the job and left and I thought that was fantastic to the point where I would use them again. They are really known for air duct cleaning and I will use them for that. So if there is an Angie’s List deal coming up on that, I will use that as well.

Description of Work
He cleaned the chimney.

Category chimney sweep

02/19/2015

Steve R.

There was an additional charge to do my second fireplace. The company was on time, friendly, and professional.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $59 for a Gas Fireplace Tune-Up, Cleaning, and Inspection, With a Furnace Safety Inspection.

02/19/2015

John K.

It was a Big Deal purchase. I would use them again. The technician was knowledgeable and responsive to our request. I used their service once a year and I just moved to San Diego. I was satisfied with what I received.

Category air duct cleaning

02/14/2015

Sandra W.

They were in and out in 45 minutes to an hour. I guess they did a good job. They left it clean. There were no problems. I made the appointment and they were there right away. It's all good to go. They didn't charge me a thing. It was very reasonable. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I purchased a "Big Deal" for Vegas Valley Air Duct. I had them over here in October to clean the fireplace out.

Category chimney sweep, fireplaces

02/14/2015

JENNIFER H.

It was okay and I had no issues with them.

Description of Work
They came and cleaned my gas.

Category chimney sweep, gas logs

02/13/2015

George L.

It was great and I learned a lot. He pointed out to me that a service provider that did work for me previously had made a mistake, and that I should contact them to have them fix it.

Description of Work
I purchased an Angie's List Big Deal: "$59 for a Gas Fireplace Tune-Up, Cleaning, and Inspection, With a Furnace Safety Inspection". He also did a dryer vent cleaning for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, fireplaces

02/12/2015

Melissa O.

i called and they sent someone over that same day. The man was pleasant, he finished quickly and cleaned up nicely.

Description of Work
Cleaned and inspected the chimney and fireplace.

Category chimney sweep, air duct cleaning, fireplaces

02/10/2015

Carol D.

They came today and did a good job.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal with this provider for $175 for Whole House Air Duct Cleaning PLUS Dryer Vent Cleaning.

02/10/2015

Jacqueline B.

Exellent... gentleman who did the service from Vegas Valley explained to me about the bricks on the back/side walls of fireplace being in great shape... not ever having a fireplace before, he explained that those work as a firewall kind of... I will use them again

Description of Work
checked over the gas fireplace and logs

Category air duct cleaning

02/09/2015

Jeanine G.

Very pleased with the entire experience. Timely, polite, thorough, cleaned up after the appointment. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney, performed safety inspection.

Category chimney sweep, air duct cleaning

02/06/2015

Andrew J.

They were good. I had no problems at all. They are very good technicians, very clean and quick and very easy to work with. They turned up on time and did a good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned up the fireplace and checked if everything is working right.

Category chimney sweep

Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

At Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC our goal is to provide our clients with reliable heating and cooling systems with the highest quality customer service. Provide good jobs, safe working conditions and benefits for our employees while making a fair profit. Quick Response & Prompt Service! Busy? We understand. That’s why we respond to your call within hours, not days. If you need service at your home or business, we work with you to schedule a service call that’s as quick and convenient as possible. Once your service call is scheduled, we’ll be at your front door on time and ready to work. https://www.bulldogaclv.com/

Zen Aire Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

We repair all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment. We can replace and install you air conditioning and heating equipment with the most reliable units on the market according to Consumer Reports on line. We also provide indoor air quality products that will clean your air to the highest standards, remove odors, and also humidify your home at healthy levels. Our maintenance program is impeccable! We are veteran owned and operated.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Residential & commercial air duct cleaning, dryer ducts unclogged, chimney & fireplace cleaning service. Air Conditioning. air duct cleaning, las vegas, nevada, dryer, allergies, sneezing, pollen, mold, ducts, indoor air quality, odor, smell, dust removal, commercial, residential