Vargas Tree Service & Maintenance

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2019

Vargas tree service LLC business license and insurance 15 years experience remove trees stump grinding trees trimming landscaping maintenance cleanup irrigation systems etc ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+163 more images

tree service (85)lawn & landscaping (55)hardscaping (18)irrigation system (11)

07/07/2022

Madeline B.

Great! Erick and his crew did an excellent job.

Description of Work
trees removed and bushes cleaned up and sod.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

05/17/2022

Heather M.

After requesting a quote, he called me immediately to set up an estimate for the job. Mr. Vargas was very professional, prompt and his prices were fair and reasonable. We agreed on the quote and set a day for the work to be completed. His workers showed up bright and early the following week and removed 3 very mature palm and 3 pine trees. They worked expeditiously and were clean. The following day they returned to grind the stumps; they even fixed any broken sprinklers or pipes that were accidentally damaged. Should I need anything done in the future, I would use their services again. Recommended to anyone looking for lawn work and removal.

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

Category tree service

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

04/14/2022

Theresa E.

My backyard looks beautiful and maintenance free. Erick, the owner, and his team provided a classy, professional, particular, decisive and competitive atmosphere for me, family and friends to enjoy for years to come. Their backyard design increases value to my home. I would recommend Vargas Tree Service again and again!

Description of Work
Patio paver and landscaping

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

Review for Vargas Tree Service & Maintenance - 2051 N Torrey Pines Dr, Las Vegas, NV - 39698228

03/18/2022

Terry V.

Eric was great to work with. He showed up at the times he said he would. The work was performed promptly, scheduling was easy (from the time we spoke about the project to the time work started was within one week), the project was completed on schedule. The quality of work was great. If I need further landscaping etc I would definitely call Vargus Tree Service & Maintenance first!

Description of Work
Lot drainage, pavers and rock covering.

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

12/14/2021

Wanda C.

When they orginally got half the money for the job for the front and back yard they were so professional. We were so pleased. But after all the work was done and we noticed things not correct. So we spoke to the man he in charge and he was RUDE we brought it up.. Even told my husband to spend more money on getting his hair dyed. *** Not only that but he wanted after we spent about 2000 or more, to charge us more money to come out to check his irrigation lines he placed. Also...NOT FUNNY. DURING THE FRONT LAWN ROCKS A a man in the riding caterphillar for the front lawn was doing DONUTS.....Taped on video BTW. Who does that. He allowed this to happen as the work was being done. . Now that we let slide. But since then have hired a much more professional team that takes care of their work and does not alter what they say. Sad that this is the way some business run..

Description of Work
Horrible after paid

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

10/15/2021

Barbara P.

Vargas Tree Services replaced 30 trees, shrubs, and plants on my property, repaired the irrigation system, and installed spotlights. They arrived on time, worked hard all day, and did an absolutely beautiful job. At the same time, Alex Vargas made suggestions to improve the project, including telling me that I did NOT need some planned items (recommended by other contractors). Their prices were reasonable and affordable and I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Landscaping/irrigation

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

09/05/2021

Will A.

Quick response. Alex was respective and thorough. His team and him turned our forrest-like, unkept backyard to a beautiful clean and a must-hang-out place for my family and dogs in under 4 days. We would recommend Vargas Tree Service & Maintenance to friends and family. We will definitely call them back when we are ready to get more projects done. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
landscaping

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Review for Vargas Tree Service & Maintenance - 2051 N Torrey Pines Dr, Las Vegas, NV - 39465326

08/24/2021

Ed M.

From the first quote Alex and his team were nothing but professional and easy to work with. Their quote was most competitive and they did an awesome job, so much so that neighbors actually stopped to comment how beautiful the front of my house now looks. Alex and his team were hard working and pleasant when engaging my family and I. I would definitely recommend Alex and his terrific team!

Description of Work
replace grass and old rock with new rock, pavers and water tolerant plants.

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

Review for Vargas Tree Service & Maintenance - 2051 N Torrey Pines Dr, Las Vegas, NV - 39451612

07/07/2021

Clare R.

It is a real shame I cannot give them more than five stars. They got here when they said, he came in at his estimate and it is beautiful. I am not looking at an eyesore out my kitchen window any more!!!!!

Description of Work
Side yard refurbishment

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Review for Vargas Tree Service & Maintenance - 2051 N Torrey Pines Dr, Las Vegas, NV - 39395884

05/13/2021

Lois B.

FABULOUS! On time, reasonably priced and now my property is PERFECT!

Description of Work
spring clean

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

05/11/2021

Artie D.

Excellent work! The guys were prompt, professional, efficient, and personable.

Description of Work
Trim two trees and cut down one tree

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

04/29/2021

Richard R.

We started out by hiring Vargas Tree Service to do a thorough yard clean up and tree trimming. Very soon we realized how wonderful they are to work with. We then hired them to install pavers in the backyard and a complete overhaul of the irrigation system. We can't be happier with their work. The jobs are done very well. They are professional, easy to work with. They charge a fair price for quality work, and they always cleaned up neatly after each job. What more can you ask for when hiring someone. Highly recommended. They are surely on the top of the list for us to contact should any future need arises.

Description of Work
Yard clean up, tree service, pavers, and irrigation

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/16/2021

richard R.

all work was completed on schedule. Tree removal and trimming was done quickly, great cleanup and care. The patio paver and new watering installation in the back yard looks fantastic. Alex , Eric , and crew do wonderful work, fast, professional, and answered all our questions, concerns, and made sure we were satisfied. We had several quotes for the two jobs and they were best by far. We will always use them in the future, and they get our highest recommendation.

Description of Work
remove one tree and trim three others. Install patio pavers and new watering system in back yard.

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

04/14/2021

Michelle S.

We received outstanding service from the team at Vargas Tree Service & Maintenance. The quote was very reasonable and when the crew arrived, they were ready to go. Eric took the time to walk the property with my husband to ensure the work requested was being done. In addition, the team cleaned up other shrubs even cleaned out what fell into the pool, leaving my backyard looking great! Eric also provided some advice on maintaining our trees and regarding the irrigation system. It is those extra touches that make the difference between good service and superior service! Extremely impressed and highly recommended! Michelle S.

Description of Work
Trimming of cypress and other trees along with laying rock.

Category tree service

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/13/2021

Ricky H.

Alex and crew from Vargas Tree Service did an excellent job planting the trees and plants for me. They did so much work and did a great job I'll definitely have them back to do the backyard landscaping. I would recommend them to anybody that needs landscaping and tree planting needs.

Description of Work
Needed trees and plants planted

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

04/10/2021

Elaine F.

Alex and his crew were absolutely amazing. Family owned company and highly, I mean highly recommended. When Alex came out to give us a quote we had to change everything we wanted done as we had no water coming from the main water line to the irrigation system anymore. Alex brainstormed until he came up with an idea to get water to the whole yard again including my auto fill on my pool. Then they took out the old flagstone in the courtyard and paved the entire courtyard including adding planter boxes. Just a superb job and will defiantly hire again in the future. Very professional, shows up early, goes above and beyond, is very reasonable in his quotes, and very honest. You will not be disappointed in hiring any services from this company. Thank you my courtyard is beautiful.

Description of Work
new irrigation system, paver's in courtyard, planter boxes.

Category irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

03/26/2021

meemee H.

They did a fantastic job ! I am so happy with the outcome. He gave me a great deal and was done in two days. I will be calling them for more future work and definitely going to be referring them to other people.

Description of Work
pavers

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

Review for Vargas Tree Service & Maintenance - 2051 N Torrey Pines Dr, Las Vegas, NV - 39268652

02/26/2021

Lino C.

Very good. Looking to use them again . Professional crew and supervisor. Mr Vargas was outstanding

Description of Work
landscape

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

02/13/2021

Debbie S.

They did a fantastic job, showed up on time and worked a full day finishing in just three days! I have had other jobs where the workers showed up whenever they wanted and jobs took forever to complete. I definitely recommend Vargas Tree Service and Maintenance for all of your landscaping needs and will be utilizing them again!!

Description of Work
Back yard completely redone: installed pavers, turf, irrigation, retaining wall and planted fruit trees. They also found a leak that I was not aware of and repaired that for me.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Review for Vargas Tree Service & Maintenance - 2051 N Torrey Pines Dr, Las Vegas, NV - 39191982

02/10/2021

Dennis S.

These guys are GREAT to work with and do excellent work. Eric (the owner) and his sons (Alex and Eric) are super polite, and really care if their work is making the customer satisfied. Their answer was always YES when we asked them if they could make slight adjustments to the work. One of the best contractor experiences we have ever had. Worth EVERY penny we paid them.

Description of Work
landscape backyard including installing pavers

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

02/09/2021

Paul T.

We asked for a bid on Wednesday and got a call that morning. Alex gave us an estimate the next day. The tree was removed on Saturday. The crew was efficient and professional. 10/10 would hire again.

Description of Work
Removed a dead tree and root ball

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

02/02/2021

Bruce W.

The crew arrived on time, trimmed the overgrowth back in a tasteful manner, and replaced the dead plants with well-chosen colorful varieties. I was very pleased by their work, and am happy to recommend them.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup. Replacement of dead plants. Trimming back overgrown trees.

Work Completed On 02/01/2021